Love my CE2 Matrix

  1. Thumbs up Love my CE2 Matrix


    Great product by SNS, just started using this week and definitely recommend this product. Greats pumps through out workout and decreased fatigue. I work out around 5 a.m. so fatigue is sometimes a factor. Will definitely make this product a staple in my supplement regimen. Currently taking 6 caps pre-workout only, and only on weight training days.

    Thanks SNS for top-notch products.

    :dl:


  2. Excellent to hear- glad you enjoy it! It's great stuff!!

    If you like Creatine E2 Matrix now, you'll LOVE the reformulation when it's finally ready

  3. good to hear that other people like this product as much as i did!!! can not wait till the new one comes out i did a log on the creatine e2 matrix and the arginine e2 matrix great stack!!
    •   
       


  4. Glad that you are liking it. Keep us updated.
    Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, & Concentration

    Piracetam Capsules & Powder Available at Nutraplanet
    Limited Time* One Run Only Item

  5. So with the creatine matrix would you need the argine matrix as well since the creatine matrix already has NObooster in it?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by TiTanUp
    So with the creatine matrix would you need the argine matrix as well since the creatine matrix already has NObooster in it?
    Creatine E2 Matrix has some NO boosters in it but is now where near as strong as the Arginine E2 Matrix. They make an excellent stack.
    Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, & Concentration

    Piracetam Capsules & Powder Available at Nutraplanet
    Limited Time* One Run Only Item

  7. Yep, more norvaline

  8. Update on my progress:

    I've been taking CE2 Matrix for about 3 weeks now and still experiencing great results. This product has really helped keep my strength post post cycle therapy. I matched my personal best in deadlift last Sunday @ 515lbs. The endurance from this product is stellar. I feel strong all workout long and its helped pound out that last set. The one thing I notice that has diminshed a little it the pumps I'm experiencing. The first week I took this product the pumps were insane, although I still feel the pumps they're just not as strong.

    Currently taking 6 caps pre-workout only. Do you suggest uping the dose to maybe 8 caps. I notice the label says to split the dose pre and post workout what is accomplished by doing this?

    Thanks,

    Redraiderdave
    :dl:

  9. Quote Originally Posted by redraiderdave
    Update on my progress:

    I've been taking CE2 Matrix for about 3 weeks now and still experiencing great results. This product has really helped keep my strength post post cycle therapy. I matched my personal best in deadlift last Sunday @ 515lbs. The endurance from this product is stellar. I feel strong all workout long and its helped pound out that last set. The one thing I notice that has diminshed a little it the pumps I'm experiencing. The first week I took this product the pumps were insane, although I still feel the pumps they're just not as strong.

    Currently taking 6 caps pre-workout only. Do you suggest uping the dose to maybe 8 caps. I notice the label says to split the dose pre and post workout what is accomplished by doing this?

    Thanks,

    Redraiderdave
    :dl:
    To provide explosion and ATP production during your workout, and then post-WO is to replenish the Creatine in your blood (I believe)

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    To provide explosion and ATP production during your workout, and then post-WO is to replenish the Creatine in your blood (I believe)
    Good answer. Post workout is more recovery oriented.
    Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, & Concentration

    Piracetam Capsules & Powder Available at Nutraplanet
    Limited Time* One Run Only Item
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. UNC's "I love my body" RPN Gut Health/NoXidant Stack
    By UNCfan1 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 09-12-2008, 08:52 AM
  2. I Just Love My RPM!!!!
    By TheMyth in forum Supplements
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 02-06-2008, 12:17 PM
  3. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-20-2007, 11:12 PM
  4. I love my job
    By kahnartist in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-17-2004, 01:35 PM
  5. WW7's tatoo's! I love my ink!
    By windwords7 in forum Pics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-14-2002, 09:13 AM
Log in
Log in