Trouble Sleeping with Reduce XT
- 01-04-2006, 01:32 PM
- 01-04-2006, 02:12 PM
Originally Posted by reidhoch
- 01-04-2006, 06:55 PM
7OH can boost thyroid output, which may keep you awake a bit. Your body will get used to the effect quite soon and there'll not be a problem though. In the meantime, you can help a little by pushing your evening dose forward by an hour or so.
01-05-2006, 03:29 PM
Agree. Robboe stated the only thing I can think of as an answer. We hadnt had any people report sleep problems with it.Originally Posted by Robboe
Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, & Concentration
Piracetam Capsules & Powder Available at Nutraplanet
Limited Time* One Run Only Item
01-05-2006, 07:23 PM
Never had any probs with it myself.
I love the stuff.
01-06-2006, 05:11 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By T-Bone in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 18Last Post: 08-15-2014, 02:27 PM
- By JReinhal in forum SupplementsReplies: 22Last Post: 08-22-2013, 07:20 PM
- By Wocheezy in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 12Last Post: 06-07-2012, 12:20 PM
- By tdlsu777 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2012, 04:58 PM
- By Violator4200 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-10-2010, 09:54 PM