Dosing Lean Edge

1. Dosing Lean Edge

Trying Lean Edge and wondering is it dosed best 3 caps before breakfast and 3 caps before dinner? Adding 3 caps before lunch too much?

2. I have done 9 caps .. So yes you can, its a stim free

I would def start with 6caps for first few days-week then ramp it up..so that way you can see a difference & compare
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by GQdaLEGEND View Post
    I have done 9 caps .. So yes you can, its a stim free

I would def start with 6caps for first few days-week then ramp it up..so that way you can see a difference & compare
    I would start with 6 caps first as well.

I would dose 3 caps before your biggest meals. So if your biggest meals are breakfast and dinner, dose before those meals.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    Cyber Monday Deals Here! http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serious-nutrition-solutions/298482-summary-list-sns.html#post5897056

4. These guys nailed it. 9 is fine, with meals dosing.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

5. Is 9 caps at 3 before breakfast, lunch, and dinner truly more effective?

Been doing 6 a day for about 2 weeks now with Lean Xtreme.

Quote Originally Posted by GQdaLEGEND View Post
    I have done 9 caps .. So yes you can, its a stim free

•   

6. Quote Originally Posted by FatBurner2008 View Post
    Is 9 caps at 3 before breakfast, lunch, and dinner truly more effective?

It depends person to person .. I would say go for it .. its all safe and proven ingridents like CLA, Garcinia , Green coffee

Haven't read any studies which said not to dose over certain MG/G

how do you like the stack so far ? I can see with proper nutrition being a great stack .

7. So far so good...running both for 8 weeks.

Just didn't know if there was any value 9 caps vs 6.

Quote Originally Posted by GQdaLEGEND View Post
    It depends person to person .. I would say go for it .. its all safe and proven ingridents like CLA, Garcinia , Green coffee

Haven't read any studies which said not to dose over certain MG/G

how do you like the stack so far ? I can see with proper nutrition being a great stack .

8. I agree that 9 caps was fine for me. I can't say that it made a difference vs 6 though.

I had nice results with it. I couldn't tell the difference when I ran out of DCP and switched to Lean Edge.

9. Quote Originally Posted by FatBurner2008 View Post
    So far so good...running both for 8 weeks.

Just didn't know if there was any value 9 caps vs 6.

The value is def there .. but you are stacking it with another product .. so might not be for you .. can def try it out .. u sure of lean xtreme as it's a prop blend I believe

That is a nice stack for 8 weeks

10. Quote Originally Posted by FatBurner2008 View Post
    Is 9 caps at 3 before breakfast, lunch, and dinner truly more effective?

I would keep it at 6 caps a day. There is a reason we recommend 6 a day. We formulated it so that at that amount you are getting the perfect amuont of each ingredient. Will 9 be better? Possibly. Is it worth the extra $? Who knows. I personally stick to 6 caps/day though.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    Cyber Monday Deals Here! http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serious-nutrition-solutions/298482-summary-list-sns.html#post5897056

11. Good to know. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    I would keep it at 6 caps a day. There is a reason we recommend 6 a day. We formulated it so that at that amount you are getting the perfect amuont of each ingredient. Will 9 be better? Possibly. Is it worth the extra $? Who knows. I personally stick to 6 caps/day though.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lean edge- how to use?
    By anab0lix in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-26-2016, 02:43 PM
  2. how should i dose lean xtreme?
    By sakes in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-14-2011, 08:18 PM
  3. Dosing Lean FX
    By brian101883 in forum Supplements