Stack Lean Edge with...?

1. Stack Lean Edge with...?

Lots of great reviews for Lean Edge as a non-stim fat burner.

If I WANT a stim, can I stack Lean Edge with it (such as OxyMax? Or, Lipodrene Elite?) Or, would that be a bad idea? (dangerous and/or wasted effort?)
    That avatar is not me. It's what I imagine as my ideal body.
    Follow my Fat Loss Log For My Final 20 Pounds...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/289941-kaprice-goes-final.html

2. I think a double edge attack is never a bad idea. You could be potentially burning fat through different pathways.
    It's Bea, fcker. Bea Mother****ing Arthur. Dammit........lol

Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Kaprice View Post
    Lots of great reviews for Lean Edge as a non-stim fat burner.

If I WANT a stim, can I stack Lean Edge with it (such as OxyMax? Or, Lipodrene Elite?) Or, would that be a bad idea? (dangerous and/or wasted effort?)
    Yup should be fine & makes a great stack .. OxyMax looks interesting

4. Quote Originally Posted by GQdaLEGEND View Post
    Yup should be fine & makes a great stack .. OxyMax looks interesting
    Yes, I'm on my third day with it and really liking it. It's a comfortable stim.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/289941-kaprice-goes-final.html

5. The great thing about lean edge is that it can be stacked with almost any stim fat burner.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] ons.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Kaprice View Post
    Yes, I'm on my third day with it and really liking it. It's a comfortable stim.
    nice great product .. saw it on memorial day sales for 12$ cant go wrong

7. So, I just took Lean Edge with OxyMax xt. I can't say for sure this was the cause, but within 30 minutes I had a bit of a headache. Nothing disabling, but still uncomfortable. I ended up taking some Ipuprophen and a short nap, which helped.

No way of knowing, at this point, if the headache was caused by combining these two. I may test it again in the near future.

I will say, though, that I didn't notice much of a difference in energy, mood, or focus by taking the two together vs just taking OxyMax on its own.

BTW, I only took a single cap of Lean Edge. I just noticed (after having forgotten) that the suggested serving is 3 caps. Not sure if that mattered, relating to the head ache.

Also, I just noticed (after having forgotten) that Lean Edge should be taken with a meal -- which I did not do.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Kaprice View Post
    So, I just took Lean Edge with OxyMax xt. I can't say for sure this was the cause, but within 30 minutes I had a bit of a headache. Nothing disabling, but still uncomfortable. I ended up taking some Ipuprophen and a short nap, which helped.

No way of knowing, at this point, if the headache was caused by combining these two. I may test it again in the near future.

I will say, though, that I didn't notice much of a difference in energy, mood, or focus by taking the two together vs just taking OxyMax on its own.

BTW, I only took a single cap of Lean Edge. I just noticed (after having forgotten) that the suggested serving is 3 caps. Not sure if that mattered, relating to the head ache.

Also, I just noticed (after having forgotten) that Lean Edge should be taken with a meal -- which I did not do.
    Yup before meals

Only 1 cap of lean edge .. try spreading em to see if that can be causing it .. doubt 1 cap of lean edge can cause that but never know

Keep us posted.

9. Quote Originally Posted by GQdaLEGEND View Post
    Only 1 cap of lean edge .. try spreading em to see if that can be causing it
    Not sure what you mean. I'm looking at the LE bottle right now and it says, "take 1 serving (3 capsules) 1 to 2 times daily".

10. Quote Originally Posted by Kaprice View Post
    Not sure what you mean. I'm looking at the LE bottle right now and it says, "take 1 serving (3 capsules) 1 to 2 times daily".
    Weird my full message didnt show up .. i meant ..

Highly unlikely that 1 cap of lean edge mixed with Oxy caused it .. but you never know.

I would try spreading the dosages, if the headaches continues

11. Quote Originally Posted by GQdaLEGEND View Post
    Weird my full message didnt show up .. i meant ..

Highly unlikely that 1 cap of lean edge mixed with Oxy caused it .. but you never know.

I would try spreading the dosages, if the headaches continues
    Ahh. Gotcha. Thanks. I just took 2 caps, tonight, right after my meal. Feel fine so far.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. TGR Leaning out with the BPS Super Stack (Vanillean and DC
    By RegisterJr in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 553
    Last Post: 03-08-2014, 12:51 PM
  2. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 03-02-2012, 01:26 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-29-2011, 02:31 AM
  4. Can you stack a PH with an ECA or ECY?
    By vinnys025 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-02-2004, 09:20 PM
  5. Can u stack San tight with liquid clen?
    By jetrob in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-15-2003, 09:48 AM