Stack Lean Edge with...?

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Lots of great reviews for Lean Edge as a non-stim fat burner.

If I WANT a stim, can I stack Lean Edge with it (such as OxyMax? Or, Lipodrene Elite?) Or, would that be a bad idea? (dangerous and/or wasted effort?)

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I think a double edge attack is never a bad idea. You could be potentially burning fat through different pathways.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lots of great reviews for Lean Edge as a non-stim fat burner.

If I WANT a stim, can I stack Lean Edge with it (such as OxyMax? Or, Lipodrene Elite?) Or, would that be a bad idea? (dangerous and/or wasted effort?)
Yup should be fine & makes a great stack .. OxyMax looks interesting

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Yup should be fine & makes a great stack .. OxyMax looks interesting
Yes, I'm on my third day with it and really liking it. It's a comfortable stim.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The great thing about lean edge is that it can be stacked with almost any stim fat burner.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, I'm on my third day with it and really liking it. It's a comfortable stim.
nice great product .. saw it on memorial day sales for 12$ cant go wrong

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
So, I just took Lean Edge with OxyMax xt. I can't say for sure this was the cause, but within 30 minutes I had a bit of a headache. Nothing disabling, but still uncomfortable. I ended up taking some Ipuprophen and a short nap, which helped.

No way of knowing, at this point, if the headache was caused by combining these two. I may test it again in the near future.

I will say, though, that I didn't notice much of a difference in energy, mood, or focus by taking the two together vs just taking OxyMax on its own.

BTW, I only took a single cap of Lean Edge. I just noticed (after having forgotten) that the suggested serving is 3 caps. Not sure if that mattered, relating to the head ache.

Also, I just noticed (after having forgotten) that Lean Edge should be taken with a meal -- which I did not do.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So, I just took Lean Edge with OxyMax xt. I can't say for sure this was the cause, but within 30 minutes I had a bit of a headache. Nothing disabling, but still uncomfortable. I ended up taking some Ipuprophen and a short nap, which helped.

No way of knowing, at this point, if the headache was caused by combining these two. I may test it again in the near future.

I will say, though, that I didn't notice much of a difference in energy, mood, or focus by taking the two together vs just taking OxyMax on its own.

BTW, I only took a single cap of Lean Edge. I just noticed (after having forgotten) that the suggested serving is 3 caps. Not sure if that mattered, relating to the head ache.

Also, I just noticed (after having forgotten) that Lean Edge should be taken with a meal -- which I did not do.
Yup before meals

Only 1 cap of lean edge .. try spreading em to see if that can be causing it .. doubt 1 cap of lean edge can cause that but never know

Keep us posted.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Only 1 cap of lean edge .. try spreading em to see if that can be causing it
Not sure what you mean. I'm looking at the LE bottle right now and it says, "take 1 serving (3 capsules) 1 to 2 times daily".

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not sure what you mean. I'm looking at the LE bottle right now and it says, "take 1 serving (3 capsules) 1 to 2 times daily".
Weird my full message didnt show up .. i meant ..

Highly unlikely that 1 cap of lean edge mixed with Oxy caused it .. but you never know.

I would try spreading the dosages, if the headaches continues

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Weird my full message didnt show up .. i meant ..

Highly unlikely that 1 cap of lean edge mixed with Oxy caused it .. but you never know.

I would try spreading the dosages, if the headaches continues
Ahh. Gotcha. Thanks. I just took 2 caps, tonight, right after my meal. Feel fine so far.