SNS Website?

1. SNS Website?

I been checking the company profile and webpage:

News: ww*.seriousnutritionsolutions. com/news/
    = Dead Link

Twitter: h**ps://twitter.com/snsonline

= Not one update in 2017.

What is happening with this company as hear some good products?

I also heard its linked to company Competitive Edge Labs (no website?)

Would be great to have some more information for consumer confidence.

?

2. Reps are pretty active on the forums and both cel and sns are selling in all big vendors so i wouldnt have any concerns!
    •   

3. The website hasn't been updated in some time as they've been working to create a completely new one. It's just been a far bigger and longer termed undertaking than was planned.

Frankly the focus has always been on our products and not the hype or marketing (as we think the products quality and results pretty much speak for themselves) and so that's where the effort he been focused.

The website should be ready to roll out fairly soon though and will be a huge upgrade and filled with info on the products and their uses.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Good to hear, thanks for the update Boone

Anything else new that may appear on the site at launch?
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    The website hasn't been updated in some time as they've been working to create a completely new one. It's just been a far bigger and longer termed undertaking than was planned.

Frankly the focus has always been on our products and not the hype or marketing (as we think the products quality and results pretty much speak for themselves) and so that's where the effort he been focused.

The website should be ready to roll out fairly soon though and will be a huge upgrade and filled with info on the products and their uses.
    I see, im confused now with some ppl say sns m-test is that a different or same company, two companies same owner? Some confusion
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    I see, im confused now with some ppl say sns m-test is that a different or same company, two companies same owner? Some confusion
    Sister companies. CEL is the brand for m-test and has no Sns stake.

7. We should have a site up on a better server .. hopefully soon.

Have been a long project of SNS ..site was so outdated and rebuilding from scratch

8. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Sister companies. CEL is the brand for m-test and has no Sns stake.
    Thanks for confirming, does CEL have a website, or same plan to redecorate site.?
    I think it make difference.. its cool to put products first but seriously from profits made one cAn do cool site and more.. cheers

9. There def is a plan for it in future for CEL .. but SNS takes a priority and have been in works for a while now.

10. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Thanks for confirming, does CEL have a website, or same plan to redecorate site.?
    I think it make difference.. its cool to put products first but seriously from profits made one cAn do cool site and more.. cheers
    Both the SNS and CEL wensites are being completely redone...as well as another

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

SNS/CEL Black Friday sales
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serio...ml#post5897056

11. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Both the SNS and CEL wensites are being completely redone...as well as another
    Alrite, please keep us updated its been long time and of course wish to track the products on sale..

12. Frankly the sales and best deals will usually be through retailers. Once the sites are fully updated we will update you
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SNS website, now able to take orders!
    By jbryand101b in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-13-2012, 06:51 PM
  2. Base Transdermals and 4AD Website?
    By Brendan6787 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-07-2003, 12:38 PM
  3. Supp Company Websites
    By Biggs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-08-2003, 04:04 PM
  4. Nice Liver Protection Website