Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I been checking the company profile and webpage:

News: ww*.seriousnutritionsolutions.com/news/
= Dead Link

Twitter: h**ps://twitter.com/snsonline

= Not one update in 2017.

What is happening with this company as hear some good products?

I also heard its linked to company Competitive Edge Labs (no website?)

Would be great to have some more information for consumer confidence.

?

gnbbc

gnbbc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Reps are pretty active on the forums and both cel and sns are selling in all big vendors so i wouldnt have any concerns!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The website hasn't been updated in some time as they've been working to create a completely new one. It's just been a far bigger and longer termed undertaking than was planned.

Frankly the focus has always been on our products and not the hype or marketing (as we think the products quality and results pretty much speak for themselves) and so that's where the effort he been focused.

The website should be ready to roll out fairly soon though and will be a huge upgrade and filled with info on the products and their uses.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Good to hear, thanks for the update Boone

Anything else new that may appear on the site at launch?

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The website hasn't been updated in some time as they've been working to create a completely new one. It's just been a far bigger and longer termed undertaking than was planned.

Frankly the focus has always been on our products and not the hype or marketing (as we think the products quality and results pretty much speak for themselves) and so that's where the effort he been focused.

The website should be ready to roll out fairly soon though and will be a huge upgrade and filled with info on the products and their uses.
I see, im confused now with some ppl say sns m-test is that a different or same company, two companies same owner? Some confusion

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I see, im confused now with some ppl say sns m-test is that a different or same company, two companies same owner? Some confusion
Sister companies. CEL is the brand for m-test and has no Sns stake.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We should have a site up on a better server .. hopefully soon.

Have been a long project of SNS ..site was so outdated and rebuilding from scratch

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sister companies. CEL is the brand for m-test and has no Sns stake.
Thanks for confirming, does CEL have a website, or same plan to redecorate site.?
I think it make difference.. its cool to put products first but seriously from profits made one cAn do cool site and more.. cheers

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There def is a plan for it in future for CEL .. but SNS takes a priority and have been in works for a while now.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for confirming, does CEL have a website, or same plan to redecorate site.?
I think it make difference.. its cool to put products first but seriously from profits made one cAn do cool site and more.. cheers
Both the SNS and CEL wensites are being completely redone...as well as another ;)

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Both the SNS and CEL wensites are being completely redone...as well as another ;)
Alrite, please keep us updated its been long time and of course wish to track the products on sale..

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Frankly the sales and best deals will usually be through retailers. Once the sites are fully updated we will update you ;)