questions about focus xt

K

kreative

Awards
i am interested in getting focus xt. Just to confirm, does FXT contains any form of herbal or plant ingredient? and how is different from noopept XT?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Focus XT is a blend of nootropics and caffeine. Noopept XT is actually just Noopept by itself. They work quite well together!

There is also a caffeine free version of Focus XT.

Chiefsnation23

Chiefsnation23

Awards
I just bought some. It def works but it upset my stomach the first few days. I recommend taking a half scoop then upping it as you go. Either way. It's a great morning pick me up. Gets me through my work day nicely.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just bought some. It def works but it upset my stomach the first few days. I recommend taking a half scoop then upping it as you go. Either way. It's a great morning pick me up. Gets me through my work day nicely.
Yeah, some have that reaction to the Choline. Like he said, starting out lower and then upping the dose should work well.

K

kreative

Awards
So to confirm there's no form of herbal or plants extract? anyway i am looking to use it for my studies. Which one will be better noopept or focus xt?

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If your GI tract is overly-sensitive to choline or caffeine, do this. Never had any issues myself.

OP, not sure what your question about plant/herbal ingredients is asking?

K

kreative

Awards
i just want to make sure focus xt has no ingredients that is related to herbal or plants like ginseng or Eurycoma longifolia as I am "allergic" to them.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i just want to make sure focus xt has no ingredients that is related to herbal or plants like ginseng or Eurycoma longifolia as I am "allergic" to them.
Neither one of those things are in Focus XT.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chiefsnation23

Chiefsnation23

Awards
If your GI tract is overly-sensitive to choline or caffeine, do this. Never had any issues myself.

OP, not sure what your question about plant/herbal ingredients is asking?
Probably the choline. I take plenty of caffeine.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Choline will definitely do it in larger doses, hence half dosing doesn't bother it.
This is true for a lot of people. Choline is notorious for a few rough days ha

K

kreative

Awards
appreciate the reply everyone. anyway i am looking to use it for my studies. Which one will be better noopept or focus xt?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
appreciate the reply everyone. anyway i am looking to use it for my studies. Which one will be better noopept or focus xt?
Not trying to shill, but I think the combo is amazing. Noopept will take a bit to "kick in", whereas Focus XT has an acute effect. That's my opinion.

Also, the Choline can assist with the Noopept. I take both every day, personally :)

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd start with Focus XT for study purposes, but the addition of Noopept would make it even better.