Growth Factor Xt and Xgels

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would green tea effect my run of xgels. Its stated in the write up for GFXT that it reduces muscle damage and inflammation, which you know, is the main reason we take Xgels.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Running them together would not negative affect results, I would just dose them apart by 4-6 hours.

As is the case with anything else possibly anti-inflammatory: fish oil, ibuprofen, cissus, etc

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Running them together would not negative affect results, I would just dose them apart by 4-6 hours.

As is the case with anything else possibly anti-inflammatory: fish oil, ibuprofen, cissus, etc
Preciate bro. 25 people looked at this and no one responded lmao.

Was just wondering cause sometimes I have to do a night session and that would make it close to bedtime.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Was just wondering cause sometimes I have to do a night session and that would make it close to bedtime.
Sorry for the delayed response, one of the reps should be getting a reply in here within 24 hours. You can always PM one of us too if you need a response ASAP.

I wouldn't worry if a dose or two was closer than that dosing time.

furion

furion

Awards
  • Established

No the combination would be fine to take together.
With the exception of n-3 fatty acids, in terms of anti-inflammatory compounds, it is the inhibition of cyclo-oxygenase-2 that is the is the primary concern when considering compounds that may mitigate ArA effectiveness- as this enzyme is responsible in the inflammatory cascade that produces PGF2a.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No the combination would be fine to take together.
With the exception of n-3 fatty acids, in terms of anti-inflammatory compounds, it is the inhibition of cyclo-oxygenase-2 that is the is the primary concern when considering compounds that may mitigate ArA effectiveness- as this enzyme is responsible in the inflammatory cascade that produces PGF2a.
Thank you sir. Exactly what I was waiting to hear