I like Focus XT

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
One of the nice SNS reps sent me a few samples and liked it so much I bought a bottle the next day.

Since I'm still waiting for my bottle I'm sitting at home and, like the crack head I am, thinking if I can make it even better?

What's your guys favorite "add ins"?

Thanks for the samples and thanks for a product that delivers :) I have been looking for something like this!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Pair it with noopept xt for unlimited mind connection

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
I also got a free sample. Gonna try it today on my drive to my vacation house.

Thank you SNS & mw1

Reactions: mw1
kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What flavor did you get? I don't really add much to mine. Maybe its time for me to experiment! Let me know how you like it and what you do.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No doubt, this is an awesome combo. Since I've taken Noopept, my performance mentally and physically has improved substantially.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I wanted to try this one at first but I read some reviews that it actually made some people tired?!

I ordered a mix blend of noots one time (I don't remember exactly what was in it but Adrafinil was one of them) and it made me super tired... :(

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I also got a free sample. Gonna try it today on my drive to my vacation house.

Thank you SNS & mw1
I really enjoyed it, just try not to speed too much since it will make you test the limits ;)

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Is it enough ALCAR in Focus XT or should/can I add some?

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
It doesn't need anything extra. It's great on its own. Especially if it's cotton candy flavor!.
You're right, but I'm just hoping to find something close to "Limitless" :D

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're right, but I'm just hoping to find something close to "Limitless" :D
Ha Ha, that's gonna be a losing battle!. Are you gonna watch the show this Fall?. Think it's gonna be on CBS. To be honest I don't think CBS will do that great with a show like that.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They're doing a Limitless show? I thought the movie was just alright.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If anyone enjoyed limitless check out "Lucy" similar premise, very entertaining. And Scarlett johanssen is always nice

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
This thread didn't turn out the way I hoped... I was hoping for a bunch of Limitless/Matrix mixes, what a disappointment I didn't get any secret recipes... :(

I did have the chance to say what I wanted to say thought, I really like Focus XT, thanks SNS! :)

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Ha Ha, that's gonna be a losing battle!. Are you gonna watch the show this Fall?. Think it's gonna be on CBS. To be honest I don't think CBS will do that great with a show like that.
I for sure gonna watch that, it looks cool!

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never added ALCAR to my Focus XT, but I typically add some other noots and some pump ingredients if I want them.

Agmatine
Glucuronolactone

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never added ALCAR to my Focus XT, but I typically add some other noots and some pump ingredients if I want them.

Agmatine
Glucuronolactone
Yeah, I do the same thing. I usually add L-Citrulline, Betaine, Agmatine and Creatine to mine :)

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I do the same thing. I usually add L-Citrulline, Betaine, Agmatine and Creatine to mine :)
Forgot CM, used to add 3 scoops of SNS Citrulline Malate, oh so tart but the gym gains!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the video. Looks like it'll be interesting. However, the beginning part where he said about how you'd like to remember being in your mother's womb? (and subsequently the aftermath associated with birth), I for one am very thankful that I don't remember any of that and wouldn't want to!

Agmatine
Glucuronolactone
I love agmatine with FXT. I've tried gluc but never with FXT.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Noopept is a common add in.

ALCAR is another. I tried adding ALCAR but didn't notice any difference really.

I did like it a tad better when I took Focus XT around the time I dosed my Soy Granuals. Guessing the extra choline and phosphatidyl serene were at work there.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Noopept is a common add in.

ALCAR is another. I tried adding ALCAR but didn't notice any difference really.

I did like it a tad better when I took Focus XT around the time I dosed my Soy Granuals. Guessing the extra choline and phosphatidyl serene were at work there.
I'm going to try this with my Noopept and FXT next time I take it. Sounds like a good combo.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Nom, I'm going to try that

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys so the talk about Bulbine causing liver or kidney problems is incorrect?

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys so the talk about Bulbine causing liver or kidney problems is incorrect?
Where did you hear this? Link?

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
It's not true.. It was a study I googled. But that was on rats at some crazy dosage

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How does the caffeine free Focus XT compare?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love the caffeine free version myself. I don't really notice any diminished feeling compared to the regular version.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love the caffeine free version myself. I don't really notice any diminished feeling compared to the regular version.
And I could add a caffeine tab or cup(s) of coffee if needed the simulation?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And by simulation I mean stimulants. Autocorrect...

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And I could add a caffeine tab or cup(s) of coffee if needed the simulation?
Yes, a 200mg tab would do the job. The nootropics formula is the same, just minus the caffeine.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, a 200mg tab would do the job. The nootropics formula is the same, just minus the caffeine.
Where can I purchase a few sample sizes? I would like to try a few of the caffeinated and non caffeinated versions of FXT and Noopept.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where can I purchase a few sample sizes? I would like to try a few of the caffeinated and non caffeinated versions of FXT and Noopept.
Send me a PM with your info. We can get you some samples.

avega17

Awards
  • Established
This product is great. I've been using it 4-5 days weekly upon waking for the past ~3 weeks. It's subtle, yet noticeable and effective. I had problems in the past where ALCAR would give me a "brain fog" effect, but I do not have any issues with Focus XT. I have a bottle of Noopept XT that I purchased along with it, but I'm not sure when I want to begin taking it. Needless to say, I will be a repeat buyer, especially when I start back up with school.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This product is great. I've been using it 4-5 days weekly upon waking for the past ~3 weeks. It's subtle, yet noticeable and effective. I had problems in the past where ALCAR would give me a "brain fog" effect, but I do not have any issues with Focus XT. I have a bottle of Noopept XT that I purchased along with it, but I'm not sure when I want to begin taking it. Needless to say, I will be a repeat buyer, especially when I start back up with school.
Awesome feedback, glad to hear.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How does the caffeine free Focus XT compare?
Clear your PM's Woody..! I tried to respond to you but your PM's are full :)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer