Growth Factor XT while on cycle...?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I posted this in the supplement section, but would also like to know what the SNS Reps think about this..?

The profile would seem to help with boosting GH Levels& also prolactin control as well.

GrowthFactor-XT_SupFacts.gif

Anyone use Growth Factor XT while on a PH/DS/AAS Cycle..?

What was your experience with it if you used it while cycling...?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've used it on cycle once and it definitely helps, especially for sleep with certain anabolics that keep you awake.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used it on cycle once and it definitely helps, especially for sleep with certain anabolics that keep you awake.
Sweet,,! Thx T-Bone.

I've got 2 bottles sitting in my cabinet and was planning on saving then for a future natty cycle,
but thought they might be a good addition to my Cycle as well.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
What are you running again brother? For pure sleep benefits it can be an addition to any cycle natural or hormonal, and can help out doubly with the optidopa complex with anything that raises prolactin, depending on the level though you may want to supplement in some extra inhibit p.

FlexP

FlexP

Awards
I've had the pleasure of trying them on cycle, I would recommend it as well.. Lmk if you don't want them :)

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are you running again brother? For pure sleep benefits it can be an addition to any cycle natural or hormonal, and can help out doubly with the optidopa complex with anything that raises prolactin, depending on the level though you may want to supplement in some extra inhibit p.
Nothing harsh. Just going to do a 10 week cutting cycle with some mild compounds.

I'm hoping there's a nice synergy.

Ostaraine
EpiAndro
Cardarine

Starting each one a week after the previous one.

Don't think I'll need any serious prolactin control.

I know osta raises E2, I got some itchy nipples last time I used it.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I don't see you needing prolactin control but it will help you repair for sure.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't see you needing prolactin control but it will help you repair for sure.
Thats what i figured. I mainly wanted to take it for the L-Dopa, seeing that stimulates Dopamine
which i thought would be good to do while on my cutting cycle. Plus the added sleep benefit
might come in handy while running Cardarine.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let us know how it goes. I'm looking at a Cardarine/Osta or Cardarine/RAD run down the road.