reduce xt

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
hey guys, I just received 2 bottles of reduce xt, they are expiring in 1 month, I assume they are good to take right?

also, why here in the UK nobody stock ti anymore? are you re-formulating it?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's still good. Just keep in stored in a cool or room temp place away from direct sunlight and it will still be potent a long time past expiration.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey guys, I just received 2 bottles of reduce xt, they are expiring in 1 month, I assume they are good to take right?

also, why here in the UK nobody stock ti anymore? are you re-formulating it?

Yes they still should be good to go.

Message me which which UK stores u shop at and we can look into it.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a lot guys :)

Let me ask you a question :) the bottle saying like 3 times a day but also 1 or 2 caps 3 times a day, would it be too much 6 a day? I was thinking to follow the protocol and do 1 upon wake up 1 after 4h and 1 before sleep or pre wo. My cortisol is a bit out right now so... What would you suggest?

Thanks!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks a lot guys :)

Let me ask you a question :) the bottle saying like 3 times a day but also 1 or 2 caps 3 times a day, would it be too much 6 a day? I was thinking to follow the protocol and do 1 upon wake up 1 after 4h and 1 before sleep or pre wo. My cortisol is a bit out right now so... What would you suggest?

Thanks!
I would do maybe 4caps a max, which i have done with great results.

I do 1 upon waking up, 1 around 4-5hrs after like you stated and 2 caps pre(evening workout)

6 will be too much, maybe other reps can chime in but just how i feel mw1 T-Bone

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I would do maybe 4caps a max, which i have done with great results.

I do 1 upon waking up, 1 around 4-5hrs after like you stated and 2 caps pre(evening workout)

6 will be too much, maybe other reps can chime in but just how i feel mw1 T-Bone
I have no side effects of high cortisol, I know I have high levels cause I had bloodwork but I'm pretty lean and not bloated at all so based on what you said I guess that I could start 3 a day and then going up if after 1 month my bloodwork will be showing high levels again? Would this be clever?
Thx again :)

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have no side effects of high cortisol, I know I have high levels cause I had bloodwork but I'm pretty lean and not bloated at all so based on what you said I guess that I could start 3 a day and then going up if after 1 month my bloodwork will be showing high levels again? Would this be clever?
Thx again :)
Yup i like that idea .. start at 3 a day maybe in couple of weeks see how u feel. It's pretty sweet stuff at 3 caps, i just had to fondle with 4 caps lol

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Yup i like that idea .. start at 3 a day maybe in couple of weeks see how u feel. It's pretty sweet stuff at 3 caps, i just had to fondle with 4 caps lol
ahah

verb (used with object), fondled, fondling.
to handle or touch lovingly, affectionately, or tenderly; caress:
to fondle a precious object; to fondle a child.

I had to look for it since I am not english native :p

looool you gave me exactly the idea! that is why every time the sweet and magic pills disappear suddenly in this country (UK).....

I will start with 3 a day :) I read this stuff should kicks in relatively soon too :)

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol perhaps i could have used a better choice of words :lmao:

Well i was a test dummy for 4 caps :dunno:

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
lol perhaps i could have used a better choice of words :lmao:

Well i was a test dummy for 4 caps :dunno:
ahha :D actually your words gave me a clear idea :)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I use 3 a day in pct but usually 2 any other time.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
cruze1911r1 Nutrition / Health 7
Supplements 14
Supplements 2
Supplements 1
Supplements 28