Inhibit E

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I got some Inhibit E to get my high estro levels under control and wanted to ask what's the best way to take it?

Directions says take with or without food but how would you guys recommend to take it to get the most out of it?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I take mine 3 times a day with food. Seems to work fine that way. Also increases libido when a lot of other similar products decrease libido.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Really any way that convenient for you will work. Just spread them through the day

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Estro is supposed to be high at night right so the later should be better to dose it right...? Or it doesn't matter? Lol, this confuses me, it has to be an optimal time damn it! :p

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ha the effects are not instant/acute but rather a buildup this making it optimal to just take spread out

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Noticed on your site it shows a new version is coming out . At Nutra it says "The New Inhibit-E" in the write up is this the new version ? if so whats the difference between new and old one

Cheers !

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The site might not be up to date just yet, but the old Inhibit E was ATD, so what's showing on NP is our new version...