Inhibit-E 'Da Bomb'

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
After my first dose I thought about starting this thread. My current supplements prior to Inhibit-E are:

DermaStrength 1 pump/day
Transform 1 pump/day
DHEA 25mg
HCG 500 IU 1x every 3-4 days
Clomid 50mg every third day
ZMA before bed

My estrogen was getting out of control even with the Transform. I get very itchy nips, irritable, high anxiety, low energy, etc. I seem to be very prone to estrogen sides ever since my AAS days a few years ago, but I know for a fact HCG increases my estradiol immensely. After yesterday's use of this stuff, what a difference already. My energy is through the roof right now, and let's see how the run goes on this stuff. Might get another bottle of it when running DermaTr3st coming up on a cycle. Thanks SNS.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the feedback man, I'm enjoying my use of it as well...keep us updated :)

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After my first dose I thought about starting this thread. My current supplements prior to Inhibit-E are:

DermaStrength 1 pump/day
Transform 1 pump/day
DHEA 25mg
ZMA before bed

My estrogen was getting out of control even with the Transform. I get very itchy nips, irritable, high anxiety, low energy, etc. I seem to be very prone to estrogen sides ever since my AAS days a few years ago, but I know for a fact HCG increases my estradiol immensely. After yesterday's use of this stuff, what a difference already. My energy is through the roof right now, and let's see how the run goes on this stuff. Might get another bottle of it when running DermaTr3st coming up on a cycle. Thanks SNS.
Thanks for the feedback!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

DermaStrength 1 pump/day
Transform 1 pump/day
DHEA 25mg
ZMA before bed

It really is quite the product. Thanks!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Inhibit e was always great, didnt even know it was available

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
best otc ai available, imo!!!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

DermaStrength 1 pump/day
Transform 1 pump/day
DHEA 25mg
ZMA before bed

Thanks for the feedback! Keep your labels for free stuff ;)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
Really dries you out as well im looking forward to using this with dermatrest.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i've got a bottle. fingers crossed my joints can handle it, when the time comes.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
i've got a bottle. fingers crossed my joints can handle it, when the time comes.
The beauty of it is that I doubt itl impact your joints ;)

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The beauty of it is that I doubt itl impact your joints ;)
that's what i hear, big man. hope it's true. :)

do you guys suggest taking a break after running a bottle?

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Well big t has spoken just ordered a couple bottles of inhibie e!! This guy speaks the truth!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well big t has spoken just ordered a couple bottles of inhibie e!! This guy speaks the truth!!
thanks...i have no dog in this race as i rep for a different company!!!
i have and will again spend my own coin on this product!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
my joints were unaffected and i have mild arthritis, arimistane kills them after 3 days to a week!!!

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
How long can inhibit-e be run? Is a taper necessary?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No taper necessary, and would say 8 weeks would be a good run length.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Is there any reason not to take all 3 capsules at once?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm nearly at the bottom of my second bottle have mostly dosed all 3 caps prebed this entire run...definitely a good option
some of us old folks might have to get up to pee more often with nightime dosing....just something to think about...:ugh1:

morning/afternoon/evening for me!!!:woohoo:

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback guys, much appreciated

dreamcrusher

Awards
I'm nearly at the bottom of my second bottle have mostly dosed all 3 caps prebed this entire run...definitely a good option
Sorry so late I just came across this thread. I got some Inhibit-E on the way and I was wondering if you noticed a difference with dosing all at bedtime? I got some Slin Sane coming and I was going to take one at bedtime on an empty stomach as well but don't know if I should stack them together pre-bed? Read that taking Slin Sane at this time makes you look dryer in the morning.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry so late I just came across this thread. I got some Inhibit-E on the way and I was wondering if you noticed a difference with dosing all at bedtime? I got some Slin Sane coming and I was going to take one at bedtime on an empty stomach as well but don't know if I should stack them together pre-bed? Read that taking Slin Sane at this time makes you look dryer in the morning.
I def noticed a drying effect taking all pre bed, no issues that I can see stacking with some SS...if up for it, you could try playing around with the dosing and see how you like it...and then feel free to come back in and let us know :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I def noticed a drying effect taking all pre bed, no issues that I can see stacking with some SS...if up for it, you could try playing around with the dosing and see how you like it...and then feel free to come back in and let us know :)
good advice...i recommend everyone try different dosing schemes to find what works best for them....not only for inhibit-e but for most supps!!!

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
What is in inhibit-e that is continuously giving me headaches? I've tried it 3 times over the course of several months and I get headaches within a day or so.

dreamcrusher

Awards
What is in inhibit-e that is continuously giving me headaches? I've tried it 3 times over the course of several months and I get headaches within a day or so.
Bro, last night was the first time taking it, 3 caps before bed and today I woke up with a headache! Wtf?

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Bro, last night was the first time taking it, 3 caps before bed and today I woke up with a headache! Wtf?
I have no clue...I've done 3 prebed and also 1/1/1 throughout the day and still wake up with headaches or get them during the day. It's definitely not dehydration as I drink a ridiculous amount of water. Hopefully a rep can shed some light on this.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Stop taking it. It's a sign. Not everything is for everyone. Use your best judgement.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Stop taking it. It's a sign. Not everything is for everyone. Use your best judgement.
i agree...i love inhibit-e, but i also love peanuts and they make some very sick-not many but some!!!

dreamcrusher

Awards
Ok so I switched the dosage time. Instead of taking pre-bed I took 3 caps pre-workout with no headaches.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can I got for 4 month straight on Inhibit E?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Can I got for 4 month straight on Inhibit E?
We don't recommend more than 8 weeks (more due to lack of formal testing than true reasoning). Can you? Probably. Should you? Unless you're getting bloodwork, I wouldn't suggest it as it will impact estrogen ratios and levels