Focus Xt

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Enjoying focus xt a lot. Pink lemonade is perfect. Doesn't taste over done and doesn't have that strong chemical taste. It's working real nice for me. Doesn't give me that over stimulated.feel at all. My question is can it be taken twice a day? Thinking morning on occasion and definitely pre work out which is around 6:30.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Love me some Focus xt too! I really liked all the flavors that I tried, but pink lemonade was the best IMO

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Don't see any problem dosing sns focus xt twice a day as long as you space it out. 2 scoops is recommended max, so would go over that in 24hr period. You could also check out the stim free version, in case you get a bit jittery dosing twice daily

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Enjoying focus xt a lot. Pink lemonade is perfect. Doesn't taste over done and doesn't have that strong chemical taste. It's working real nice for me. Doesn't give me that over stimulated.feel at all. My question is can it be taken twice a day? Thinking morning on occasion and definitely pre work out which is around 6:30.
No problem taking it twice per day. The ingredients in Focus Xt can also have a cumulative effect so you can take it daily if you wish. Glad you like the Pink Lemonade. I love the Cotton Candy myself and Pink Lemonade is my second favorite.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
No problem taking it twice per day. The ingredients in Focus Xt can also have a cumulative effect so you can take it daily if you wish. Glad you like the Pink Lemonade. I love the Cotton Candy myself and Pink Lemonade is my second favorite.
I'm thinking this would stack nicely with high volume too?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cotton candy is my fav, and yeah it would be awesome with new HV.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Time to have some fun. Thanks men;) Keep up the quality products SNS.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just an fyi: Typically I run 2-3 tubs back to back and then take a month or so off.

Jakey

Awards
Hey NomZ, I remember reading some of coopers (old) posts about taking focus xt with food should improve it's effects (I'm using it for studying), any insight into this or do you disagree? Cheers.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm thinking this would stack nicely with high volume too?
Stacks wonderfully with HV...focus + pump + caff...and I tossed some ephedrine in the mix for a little bit more kick in the pants

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey NomZ, I remember reading some of coopers (old) posts about taking focus xt with food should improve it's effects (I'm using it for studying), any insight into this or do you disagree? Cheers.
I don't recall food helping the effects, but food may help those who experience GI issues on an empty stomach.

I prefer a scoop on an empty stomach.