tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shout out to mw1 for sending me quite a few samples of SNS phenibut xt and a shaker cup.

Let me preface this with; I CAN NOT sleep without taking ambien.

Last night, I popped two (1g) phenibut with my calm me tea and a sleephoria. This is this first night I slept without an ambien.

Tonight I'm going to try 1.5g (3 caps) without the sleephoria and just the calm me tea.

I've never used phenibut before, but I noticed it "relaxed" my mind - if you will. It definitely put me in a calm state.

Again thanks mw1

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome to hear man, love me some Phenibut before bed or a social outing.

Just beware the dependency and tolerance buildup, although if you already cannot sleep without ambien, I'm sure you're aware.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shout out to mw1 for sending me quite a few samples of SNS phenibut xt and a shaker cup.

Let me preface this with; I CAN NOT sleep without taking ambien.

Last night, I popped two (1g) phenibut with my calm me tea and a sleephoria. This is this first night I slept without an ambien.

Tonight I'm going to try 1.5g (3 caps) without the sleephoria and just the calm me tea.

I've never used phenibut before, but I noticed it "relaxed" my mind - if you will. It definitely put me in a calm state.

Again thanks mw1
Sounds good bro. Have to give this a try myself.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
excellent supplement .. glad you liked it and thanks for the feedback

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome to hear man, love me some Phenibut before bed or a social outing. Just beware the dependency and tolerance buildup, although if you already cannot sleep without ambien, I'm sure you're aware.
Yea I use it sparingly, thanks bud.
excellent supplement .. glad you liked it and thanks for the feedback
Of course!

I did bump the dose up to 2g and it had the opposite effect on me. Needless to say, didn't do that again lol

Did do a single cap and it had the same effect as the first time. Calmed and relaxed me mentally and physically. Need to scoop a bottle of this...

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
love me some phenibut. best non-regular sleep aid IMO. have you checked out Antaeus Oneiromancer OP?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
love me some phenibut. best non-regular sleep aid IMO. have you checked out Antaeus Oneiromancer OP?
I did.. You're going to hate this lol didn't do a thing for me. I had a thread started on oneiromancer and the head rep actually offered me a refund! Obviously I didn't take it, I'm just in the small percentile that this particular product didn't have an effect on me..

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Hey brother it may just be me but the dependency factor did hit me at all. Just know if you take a recreational dose of 3grams you will have the oddest hangover the next day

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
I did.. You're going to hate this lol didn't do a thing for me. I had a thread started on oneiromancer and the head rep actually offered me a refund! Obviously I didn't take it, I'm just in the small percentile that this particular product didn't have an effect on me..
I can understand, it's just how some of these things work sometimes... Take tren for example no one's going to say it's weak but some people can't stand 200mg/week and I don't even sweat at night on 500mg lol. I do think we have a great product that works great for most people, of course there's going to be a couple non-responders, and I'm glad you can appreciate that without getting upset about it!

whyteboi

Awards
Hey brother it may just be me but the dependency factor did hit me at all. Just know if you take a recreational dose of 3grams you will have the oddest hangover the next day
I did this for 4 days straight combined with tons of alcohol on spring break

Had a phenibut hangover for two days.... just felt like I wasn't living in real life.... too hard to describe

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I did this for 4 days straight combined with tons of alcohol on spring break

Had a phenibut hangover for two days.... just felt like I wasn't living in real life.... too hard to describe
Ya that stuff leaves you in a strange place if you take too much

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 56
tyga tyga Supplements 16
RIPDanDuchaine Supplements 18
brofessorx Supplements 9
Supplements 7