Growth factor xt

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Ingredients on label looks good to do a cycle. Anyone used it? What is the ideal dosage and how long? 4 wks, 8 wks. Nutraplanet finally got it in, so thinking of using it. Like to here how well it worked for you guys.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've only used pre-bed at 5 caps thus far, it provided sounder sleep, which has been much needed between finishing school and working.

Many some others can weigh in on their uses.

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
I've only used pre-bed at 5 caps thus far, it provided sounder sleep, which has been much needed between finishing school and working. Many some others can weigh in on their uses.
How long have you been on it? No other changes such as body comp, strength?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've only used pre-bed at 5 caps thus far, it provided sounder sleep, which has been much needed between finishing school and working.

Many some others can weigh in on their uses.
Going on my second bottle, dosing the same...definite sleep quality improvements, recovery...body comp improvements though I wouldn't be able to say it was from GFX alone for sure...

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Going on my second bottle, dosing the same...definite sleep quality improvements, recovery...body comp improvements though I wouldn't be able to say it was from GFX alone for sure...
What else are you stacking it with?

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im loving it at 5 pre bed ..going for 8 weeks

notice off the bat .. deep sleep, doesnt really help you fall asleep but once you do, I dont get up for 6-8hrs ..which is pretty impressive for me

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Im loving it at 5 pre bed ..going for 8 weeks notice off the bat .. deep sleep, doesnt really help you fall asleep but once you do, I dont get up for 6-8hrs ..which is pretty impressive for me
Besides sleep any other changes such as body comp, strength, endurance even appetite?

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
I've only been taking for about a week. 5 caps seemed to be a bit much. I couldn't sleep for more than 4-5 hours when I took that many. I didn't wake up too groggy or anything, but I simply feel I need more sleep than that. I've backed it down to 3 caps the past two nights. Out like a light. Sleep for a solid, full 8 hrs. I'm just hoping that by taking 3 instead of 5 I'm not missing out of any other benefits the ingredients might provide other than sleep. Cany any company reps comment on that aspect?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've only been taking for about a week. 5 caps seemed to be a bit much. I couldn't sleep for more than 4-5 hours when I took that many. I didn't wake up too groggy or anything, but I simply feel I need more sleep than that. I've backed it down to 3 caps the past two nights. Out like a light. Sleep for a solid, full 8 hrs. I'm just hoping that by taking 3 instead of 5 I'm not missing out of any other benefits the ingredients might provide other than sleep. Cany any company reps comment on that aspect?
I think you need to tailor it to how you feel Nd I don't anticipate you losing out on any benefits. How much do you weigh?

aditootie

Awards
Hi, growth factor xt must be taken on empty stomach (bedtime dosing 5 caps). Shall i have casein/cottage cheese before or after?

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey man, no your not losing any benefits .. Which is why sns posted 3caps in the write up/label .. Out testers noticed the effects on 3caps .. The reason we went with 5caps so we can offer full dose of each Ingrident as we always do and you get more bang for your buck.

I have couple of users who I am having them do 3caps pre bed and then 2 caps pre workout (really don't have too .. But by doing so you will notice a nice increase in strength).

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi, growth factor xt must be taken on empty stomach (bedtime dosing 5 caps). Shall i have casein/cottage cheese before or after?
Hey man, I like to eat everything then take the dosage pre bed .. So in your case have your cottage cheese, 30mins later or when your ready to fall asleep dose the 5caps

dosing the caps before cottage cheese will work as well but I jus like to head to my room and do the dosage and it works fine