- 05-20-2014, 10:03 AM
Hi SNS team
I've happily purchased your products for years as I believe them to be the best quality around, in terms of products and ingredient profiles. What especially drew me to SNS was the lack of hype and well for a lack of a better word, bull$hit. The products did the talking..
Now I see the latest lot of adverts with bikini girls and I don't get it.. It's not that I don't like scantly clad women, I do.. But maybe I've missed the point, is it of some fitness model who took x-gels to help her build her physique or is she there because the letter x is in the product name?
Similar Forum Threads
- By italionstallion in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-12-2005, 11:33 PM
- By mitch911 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 18Last Post: 10-30-2005, 01:27 AM
- By rockstar6181 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2005, 04:55 PM
- By cpd32 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-21-2004, 10:00 AM
- By EEmain in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-09-2004, 07:31 PM