Inhibit-P + Epistane?

absurd

absurd

Banned
Awards
I finished my pct about a month ago for epistane and next month I want to start anoter epistane cycle. One problem its already been a month since I finsiehd pct (nolva 20/20/10/10) and in past two weeks I've gotten more acne, joint aches are still present even though I stopped taking Erase after 4 weeks (took it last 4 weeks of nolva). More seriously my nipples have gotten puffier and kinda painful to touch. I don't think its estro rebound can it be prolactin related? Should I just start taking Inhibit-P before the cycle and continue on it?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I finished my pct about a month ago for epistane and next month I want to start anoter epistane cycle. One problem its already been a month since I finsiehd pct (nolva 20/20/10/10) and in past two weeks I've gotten more acne, joint aches are still present even though I stopped taking Erase after 4 weeks (took it last 4 weeks of nolva). More seriously my nipples have gotten puffier and kinda painful to touch. I don't think its estro rebound can it be prolactin related? Should I just start taking Inhibit-P before the cycle and continue on it?
are you lactating?

are you having troubles maintaining erections?

have you been messing / poking your nipples a lot lately?

what was your cycle length / doses.

absurd

absurd

Banned
Awards
are you lactating?

are you having troubles maintaining erections?

have you been messing / poking your nipples a lot lately?

what was your cycle length / doses.
I might just be panicking. No lactating no problems with erections. I had low semen on pct but now its back up to 100%. No trouble with erections at all. I guess I've been messing with my nipples a bit more then usual. My cycle was epistane for 6 weeks 30/30/30/40/40/50. I had joint pains and tendon aches on cycle but cissus xt helped along with fish oil. PCT was fine on joints it was erase that messed em up bad and my knees/elbows haven't been the same. I'm still taking cissus xt and fish oil. My nips might be puffy because of increased body fat I'm not sure also there is no lump.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Typically, the bare minimum time you'll want to take off is the cycle/pct length.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i would wait to run another cycle .. run xgels instead lol