Bulbine Dosing

jxn

Awards
I just got a bottle of SNS Bulbine and am wondering how I should dose it. I am 185 lbs, but given the U-curve, I am thinking of just starting with one cap per day. Should I take this in the AM or PM?

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would start off with 1 cap in the AM

what's your workout schedule like ? what time do you usually hit the gym ?

best of luck on the run .. i loved it w/ sns agmatine

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I just got a bottle of SNS Bulbine and am wondering how I should dose it. I am 185 lbs, but given the U-curve, I am thinking of just starting with one cap per day. Should I take this in the AM or PM?
Always start low on the dose with bulbine. And if you consider increasing it past one dose per day, try an alternating 1-2-1 scheme.

jxn

Awards
Thanks for the feedback. I take the 1 cap in the AM upon waking, but I do my workouts usually around 9PM at night. Just wanted to make sure I am getting the most out of the product.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback. I take the 1 cap in the AM upon waking, but I do my workouts usually around 9PM at night. Just wanted to make sure I am getting the most out of the product.
That will work .. good luck

Jakey

Awards
Just a couple of questions for myself so I'm bumping this.

1. If i'm only take one capsule a day do I still have to run it for 6 weeks rather than using the whole bottle?

2. Do I need to take it with food, or anything to get the most out of it?

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just a couple of questions for myself so I'm bumping this.

1. If i'm only take one capsule a day do I still have to run it for 6 weeks rather than using the whole bottle?

2. Do I need to take it with food, or anything to get the most out of it?
1. 1 cap a day will last u 8 weeks, you can def go ahead and do it or save the 20caps and run it a month later

2. I've always taken it without food, with or without good shouldn't matter

Around what time of the day you plan on running this. ? Stacking it with something ?

Good luck

Jakey

Awards
1. 1 cap a day will last u 8 weeks, you can def go ahead and do it or save the 20caps and run it a month later

2. I've always taken it without food, with or without good shouldn't matter

Around what time of the day you plan on running this. ? Stacking it with something ?

Good luck
Thanks for the reply.

I'm just running it on it's own in the morning. When I have a second go at ARA (which didn't work too well for me first time) I might combine it with bulbine. Seems like they'd complement each other.

Week in and what i've noticed (possibly placebo of course):
Increased libido
Increased mood
Better sleep
Better energy / aggression in gym.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the reply.

I'm just running it on it's own in the morning. When I have a second go at ARA (which didn't work too well for me first time) I might combine it with bulbine. Seems like they'd complement each other.

Week in and what i've noticed (possibly placebo of course):
Increased libido
Increased mood
Better sleep
Better energy / aggression in gym.
U tried xgels ?

Another supplement that stacks well is sns agmatine

Yeah I started feeling better libido/mood within first couple of days too on bulbine

Jakey

Awards
U tried xgels ?

Another supplement that stacks well is sns agmatine

Yeah I started feeling better libido/mood within first couple of days too on bulbine
Nah, next time i'll give X gels a go, it's the same price as Xfactor in the UK though, so just depends on what is in stock when I order.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nah, next time i'll give X gels a go, it's the same price as Xfactor in the UK though, so just depends on what is in stock when I order.
I hear ya, If its out of stock and its a certain place you shop at .. let me or any of the reps know and we'll try getting it in stock for ya.
good luck on the bulbine run

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Hey Jakey,

what problems were you experiencing with Ara on your first run? We may be able to provide you with a solution :)

Reactions: mw1

Jakey

Awards
Hey Jakey,

what problems were you experiencing with Ara on your first run? We may be able to provide you with a solution :)
Not really issues per se, it was effective as a recomp agent but didn't help my strength at all.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Not really issues per se, it was effective as a recomp agent but didn't help my strength at all.
Were you in a deficit? Excess? Whats your routine look like?

jeanlolonnais

jeanlolonnais

Awards
Question,

I'm 5'10'', 195. Probably 12-14% bodyfat. 40 years old, been working out for 25 years. Started taking SNS Bulbine last week at 2 per day, spaced out evenly. After a week my libido is on the rise. I haven't noticed much else yet. I have heard that it takes about 3 weeks to start noticing solid results.

Was 2 caps per day to much to start with? I see alot of recomendations for 1 per day. Also what is a "U-curve"?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Question,

I'm 5'10'', 195. Probably 12-14% bodyfat. 40 years old, been working out for 25 years. Started taking SNS Bulbine last week at 2 per day, spaced out evenly. After a week my libido is on the rise. I haven't noticed much else yet. I have heard that it takes about 3 weeks to start noticing solid results.

Was 2 caps per day to much to start with? I see alot of recomendations for 1 per day. Also what is a "U-curve"?

2 caps per day is fine, I find it works better for me at just one cap per day and I'm over 200 pounds. U-curve means that if you take too much it can actually cause your testosterone levels to go down. Less is more with bulbine. Some might say that the exact amount is best, but I would rather use less.

jeanlolonnais

jeanlolonnais

Awards
Thanks for the response... I may drop down to a 1-2-1 dosing. I'm going to be starting x-gels in the next few days too. I'm looking forward to stacking them and seeing what kind of results I can get.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could Bulbine (bought SNS bulbine) cause prostate enlargement or be some how diuretic?
Using Laxogenin, Phosphatidic acid and Bulbine, but after 3 weeks of usage last 3 days I woke up in the middle in the night need to urinate.
Even at the day, usually if I need to urinate I can hold it without problem, but now I NEED to urinate or I feel it will explode haha..

Any Idea why ?

I am not drinking more water...
Just felt some kind of Cold those last days..

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could Bulbine (bought SNS bulbine) cause prostate enlargement or be some how diuretic?Using Laxogenin, Phosphatidic acid and Bulbine, but after 3 weeks of usage last 3 days I woke up in the middle in the night need to urinate.Even at the day, usually if I need to urinate I can hold it without problem, but now I NEED to urinate or I feel it will explode haha..Any Idea why ?I am not drinking more water...Just felt some kind of Cold those last days..
It will not cause prostate enlargement. It can however lower estrogen, so that my be a possible reason for having to run to the bathroom. You are taking other products though, so they may factor in also.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
2 or 3 caps? 6 ft 2 , 250 lbs. I'm assuming I should stick with 2, but wanted to make sure.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 or 3 caps? 6 ft 2 , 250 lbs. I'm assuming I should stick with 2, but wanted to make sure.

You can take three if you wanted. I've had better success with less with bulbine though. The least effective amount is best. You'd be correct in your assumption of sticking with 2.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What tbone said start at 2 caps for 1st week and then adjust .. All of buddies responses well at 2 caps they are about 200-230lbs category.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! I think I will start with 2 for the first month and see how I feel. Been taking it for 5 days. Actually using it for PCT with torem and I will say I feel like I'm recovering much faster than I have in the past. I feel pretty darn good considering its only day 5..

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks! I think I will start with 2 for the first month and see how I feel. Been taking it for 5 days. Actually using it for PCT with torem and I will say I feel like I'm recovering much faster than I have in the past. I feel pretty darn good considering its only day 5..
Sweet Good luck on ya PCT, I did Clomid plus bulbine + pct assist + reduce XT and by far was the best pct

peabody

Awards
Does anyone have experience with shorter cycles of bulbine? If I maintain the 2-On, 1-Off ratio, would there be any problem with, say, 2 weeks on, 1 week off?

Also, can old farts benefit from this stuff?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone have experience with shorter cycles of bulbine? If I maintain the 2-On, 1-Off ratio, would there be any problem with, say, 2 weeks on, 1 week off?

That would not hurt at all. In some cases it would work even better.

Test boosters is perfect for older guys

peabody

Awards
Ok thanks. I have a bottle of SMS bulbine on the way, and plan to take one capsule a day. We'll see what happens.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I don't really see the point of that. It would just be kicking in after 2 weeks.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I don't really see the point of that. It would just be kicking in after 2 weeks.
Hey T bone, wondering if you can comment on what effects you saw of bulbine on a time scale.. Did you notice more aggression, libido, etc.?

peabody

Awards
Well let me ask you what the typical experience is with six weeks on, 4 weeks off, like it says on the label. If it takes two weeks to kick in, then it's working for the next four weeks. When you cycle off it, is there any residual effect or does it just stop working immediately? If there's no residual, then it looks like on an ongoing basis you have four weeks up time, and six weeks down time (including the two weeks to kick in on each cycle). Hopefully that's not right. Can you tell me what actually happens for the typical man on subsequent cycles?

peabody

Awards
Well, from the first day, Bulbine made me jittery and anxious, and messed up my sleep. So after 10 days with no improvement, I've stopped it. Hope others don't have that problem. Now on to the next one, whatever that might be.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone got actusl bloodwork on using sns bulbine. Thinking of buying but have seen mixed reviews on bulbine generally. Interested to see any test results which indicate potential test gains using sns formulation so i can decide if benefits outweigh the risks. Grateful for any info provided.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone got actusl bloodwork on using sns bulbine. Thinking of buying but have seen mixed reviews on bulbine generally. Interested to see any test results which indicate potential test gains using sns formulation so i can decide if benefits outweigh the risks. Grateful for any info provided.

SNS Bulbine is Prolensis quality. It means best bulbine you can find..
This is what i was experiencing with it:
-more energy
-better libido

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi Danes. Do you have any blood results you could pm me?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Instead of starting a new thread:

I purchased two bottles of SNS Bulbine from Amazon (I know, I know, it was before I became better educated). On the bottles it has -

BB4127 01/15
Is this a "Best By" date? I know Best By doesn't mean dangerous or useless, so would this be good 2 go for March/April use?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Instead of starting a new thread:

I purchased two bottles of SNS Bulbine from Amazon (I know, I know, it was before I became better educated). On the bottles it has -

Is this a "Best By" date? I know Best By doesn't mean dangerous or useless, so would this be good 2 go for March/April use?

You should be fine. By the way there is nothing wrong with purchasing supplements from Amazon.

QMS

QMS

Awards
Do you have anything like a COA showing it's actually prolensis?

Stray_Cat

Board Supporter
Awards
Do you have anything like a COA showing it's actually prolensis?
Fair question QMS. However, this is an open label (non proprietary) product released by a long-time respected brand.

I'm pretty sure that COAs are for bulk powders/items. Prolensis is a trademarked product available only from Sports Nutrition Research, who will have the COAs from their "exclusive share-cropping agreement with the sole reliable supplier of genuine ProLensis™ found in South Africa" partner. Unless SNS wants to open themselves up to lawsuits, they won't/can't source bulbine from anywhere else and use the Prolensis trademark.

excerpt from prolensis website:

"When you agree to a contract with Sports Nutrition Research you are agreeing to obtain high-quality material that is extensively tested for genuine ProLensis™ content and meets all our specifications."

Hope this makes sense.

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
what do you guys think about the health damaging issues some studies show?
liver damage, kidney damage, increased bad cholesterol...
an issue or bogus?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
what do you guys think about the health damaging issues some studies show?
liver damage, kidney damage, increased bad cholesterol...
an issue or bogus?
Take 1 cap and cycle it. The Liver is pretty tough, even if you believe that rat study is indicative of what happens in humans, and don't trust the mfg's funded study (which is a fair criticism). I'm always more curious on how they could run a huge safety study with blood draws, but not pull any sex hormone numbers while they were at it :D

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Take 1 cap and cycle it. The Liver is pretty tough, even if you believe that rat study is indicative of what happens in humans, and don't trust the mfg's funded study (which is a fair criticism). I'm always more curious on how they could run a huge safety study with blood draws, but not pull any sex hormone numbers while they were at it :D
Taking up to 900mg would not affect any organs etc. Would it increase T levels ? Thats the main question :)