X-Gels and Glycophase ?'s

  1. X-Gels and Glycophase ?'s


    Ok just a few questions as I begin my stack.
    1-2g of ArA on workout days pre workout?
    I Glyco before pre workout meal and 1 at bed time?
    How many carbs should I take with Glyco? I'm 170lb.
    ALCAR at 2-3g on workout days only or everyday?
    Is it ok to run creatine and beta-alanine with this?
    Is stims ok to take?
    I've read a lot of post and logs and I just want to make sure I'm doing this right. Thanks for the help.


  2. 1-2g ARA 45mins pre-wo, with stims and 2 ALCAR is fine.

    Glycophase consume before carb-heavy meals, ~75g carbs.

    Creatine and beta-alanine fine anytime of the day, no need for it pre-wo.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    1-2g ARA 45mins pre-wo, with stims and 2 ALCAR is fine.

    Glycophase consume before carb-heavy meals, ~75g carbs.

    Creatine and beta-alanine fine anytime of the day, no need for it pre-wo.
    Ok thanks, forgot about Tauren. Is it ok?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by DWeaver View Post
    Ok thanks, forgot about Tauren. Is it ok?
    Taurine?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.

  5. In a brand new JISSN study, creatine post-workout was actually significantly more effective than creatine preworkout

    http://www.jissn.com/content/10/1/36/abstract

    Everything you mentioned is fine to stack with X-gels.

    Glycophase will work ideally taken 20-30 minutes before a carb-heavy meal.
    SNS Representative - DeeB@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  6. Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post

    Taurine?
    LMAO, yeah my bad.

  7. Taurine and Beta Alanine compete against each other IIRC. I would seperate the doses out some.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Taurine and Beta Alanine compete against each other IIRC. I would seperate the doses out some.
    Thanks for that bit of info I never knew that. Could that cause stomach discomfort ? I've noticed that happens when I mix the two. So I pretty much dropped taurine.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Thanks for that bit of info I never knew that. Could that cause stomach discomfort ? I've noticed that happens when I mix the two. So I pretty much dropped taurine.
    A quick search turned up this; BA and Taurine use the same transporters but at the doses you would likely use, there might be enough transports for both http://www.betaalanine.info/faqs/myths-debunked/

    Not sure because its not referenced so I cant see the studies.

    This is an interesting article as well: http://suppversity.blogspot.com/2011...omyocytes.html

    Heres some discussion: Beta Alanine and Taurine Interactions Discussed.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  10. Many people been using Glycophase pre-bed?
    PES - Physique Enhancing Science

  11. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Many people been using Glycophase pre-bed?
    A GDA pre bed? Like on its own or with a pre-bed meal?

    This concept seems foreign to me.

    Explain!
    SNS Representative - DeeB@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by De__eB View Post
    A GDA pre bed? Like on its own or with a pre-bed meal?

    This concept seems foreign to me.

    Explain!
    GDA on empty stomach pre-bed can help with reducing serum blood sugar levels which in turn further potentiates GH pulses throughout the night, thus a much deeper sleep. You also wake up very dry and probably insulin sensitivity is even more optimal.

    I would never do this with something that could cause hypoglycemia, like Burn24.
    PES - Physique Enhancing Science

  13. Is it just creatine mono ?
    S.n.S team member

  14. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    Is it just creatine mono ?
    Yep

  15. So far after 5 workouts with X-Gels this stuff is the real deal. Pumps are equal to a PH and last in to the next day. Endurance is up as well. My only concern, not really a concern but I have not gotten sore yet. Not complaining but making sure that is not a problem as I've seen almost all say DOMS is a bitch. Strength is up and was on my first lifts. Started at one gram and have went to 1.5.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by DWeaver View Post
    So far after 5 workouts with X-Gels this stuff is the real deal. Pumps are equal to a PH and last in to the next day. Endurance is up as well. My only concern, not really a concern but I have not gotten sore yet. Not complaining but making sure that is not a problem as I've seen almost all say DOMS is a bitch. Strength is up and was on my first lifts. Started at one gram and have went to 1.5.
    Not everyone experiences the same level of soreness, myself I was only a tiny bit more sore than usual. What's your programming like?

    Glad to hear you're enjoying it though.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    Not everyone experiences the same level of soreness, myself I was only a tiny bit more sore than usual. What's your programming like?

    Glad to hear you're enjoying it though.
    It's a variation of 5x5, 3 days a week with 2 sets of 20 of a single isolation exercise per body part. It's not real complicated I just really like bulking with 5x5 workout.

  18. Has anyone started taking glycophase? Thinking of ordering a bottle today for my high carb morning meal
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  19. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Has anyone started taking glycophase? Thinking of ordering a bottle today for my high carb morning meal
    Yes I'm taking it with X-Gels. Any questions?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Has anyone started taking glycophase? Thinking of ordering a bottle today for my high carb morning meal
    SNS GLYCOPHASE! YOU WAITED, WE PERFECTED AND DELIVERED!!!

    A bunch of us are logging (all the links are in that thread)... So far I've enjoyed it. Jus started taking a dose pre bed and I'm loving it. Makes me pass the f out and sleep like a rock.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions - Revolutionizing sports nutrition, one product at a time
    db77@seriousnutritionsolutions . com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by DWeaver View Post

    Yes I'm taking it with X-Gels. Any questions?
    How's your dosing? Do you feel one cap is sufficient enough for 25-50g of carbs?

    Also doing one cap before bed?

    I want to try the pre bed dosing but I'm taking endosurge turbo pre bed already. Not sure if it will interfere with each other. I doubt it but you never know.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  22. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post

    SNS GLYCOPHASE! YOU WAITED, WE PERFECTED AND DELIVERED!!!

    A bunch of us are logging (all the links are in that thread)... So far I've enjoyed it. Jus started taking a dose pre bed and I'm loving it. Makes me pass the f out and sleep like a rock.
    Thanx. Going to follow along a few than
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  23. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post

    How's your dosing? Do you feel one cap is sufficient enough for 25-50g of carbs?

    Also doing one cap before bed?

    I want to try the pre bed dosing but I'm taking endosurge turbo pre bed already. Not sure if it will interfere with each other. I doubt it but you never know.
    Going great so far. I take one before pre workout meal on W/O days and one near bed time. On non workout days I take one pre lunch and one at bed time. My first GDA, running a recomp and I can already tell some bf reduction.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by DWeaver View Post

    Going great so far. I take one before pre workout meal on W/O days and one near bed time. On non workout days I take one pre lunch and one at bed time. My first GDA, running a recomp and I can already tell some bf reduction.
    That's a nice stack. I've been meaning to try x gels for a while now.

    I've ran a few GDA'S and they worked fairly well. I wanna see what the difference is from the others, ex slineslane v2 and slintinsity. My two go to gda's.

    Damn you seeing a reduction in bf already? Nicee! How many carbs are u consuming with each pill?
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  25. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post

    That's a nice stack. I've been meaning to try x gels for a while now.

    I've ran a few GDA'S and they worked fairly well. I wanna see what the difference is from the others, ex slineslane v2 and slintinsity. My two go to gda's.

    Damn you seeing a reduction in bf already? Nicee! How many carbs are u consuming with each pill?
    I try to get up to 100 with the first dose and pre bed is on empty stomach. Wake up the next morning feeling very lean and tight.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by DWeaver View Post

    I try to get up to 100 with the first dose and pre bed is on empty stomach. Wake up the next morning feeling very lean and tight.
    1 pill is sufficient enough for 100g of carbs? Hmmm.

    Yea ima try to dose pre bed and see how it goes. Looks like your loving it thus far
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  27. Quote Originally Posted by DWeaver View Post
    Going great so far. I take one before pre workout meal on W/O days and one near bed time. On non workout days I take one pre lunch and one at bed time. My first GDA, running a recomp and I can already tell some bf reduction.
    Great feedback.

    I dose mine in the AM with breakfast and one pre-workout meal. I'm yet to try before bed.

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    That's a nice stack. I've been meaning to try x gels for a while now.

    I've ran a few GDA'S and they worked fairly well. I wanna see what the difference is from the others, ex slineslane v2 and slintinsity. My two go to gda's.

    Damn you seeing a reduction in bf already? Nicee! How many carbs are u consuming with each pill?
    X-gels would make a perfect addition to a Glycophase. If your wanting a really good comprehensive stack then I suggest:

    X-gels + Anabeta + Forskolin 95 +Glycophase (you could add in Anabeta Elite but I personally don't like to reduce cortisol on a recomp/ lean bulk). Or something like DAA + Erase + X-gels + Glycophase.

    So many options
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

    Great feedback.

    I dose mine in the AM with breakfast and one pre-workout meal. I'm yet to try before bed.

    X-gels would make a perfect addition to a Glycophase. If your wanting a really good comprehensive stack then I suggest:

    X-gels + Anabeta + Forskolin 95 +Glycophase (you could add in Anabeta Elite but I personally don't like to reduce cortisol on a recomp/ lean bulk). Or something like DAA + Erase + X-gels + Glycophase.

    So many options
    Xgels + glycophase + anything is awesome: )
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  29. Nice informative reply NomZ. Looking for more informative posts like that. Keep it up.
    Renu Derma
    103 S. Main St. Salisbury,NC,28144
    (866) 964 3932
    Renu Derma
    103 S. Main St. Salisbury,NC,28144
    (866) 964 3932
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-24-2008, 04:34 AM
  2. Advice Please Halo Drol Liquid Gels And Mdrol Stack
    By GENO0125 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-23-2008, 05:45 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-01-2007, 02:17 AM
  4. CNW Customizing Gel and 4OHT Powder
    By Josey Wales in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-05-2005, 05:43 PM
  5. T-gel and new products?
    By lifted in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-16-2003, 12:22 PM
Log in
Log in