Final xgels help!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    yesterday i finished day 50 of my x-gels run. i still have enough caps left to run 1.5 or 2 weeks. i had steady strength gains during these 50 days which surprisingly started on day 2 or 3. though my diet wasnt perfect (bulking mode, approx. 500 cals over maintenance) i lost body fat and gained some nice lbm. yesterdays the scales showed an 4 lbs increase compared to day 1. i had zero sides during my run btw. the joint support i bought in advance turned out to not be needed. i will save it for my epi run then which will come next. if i should compare x-gels to other natty supps and to ph's i would say its by far the strongest natty supp thats available on the market today (from the supps i have tried and there are some). i would even go further and say its effects on strength and body composition are comparable to mild prohormones. x-gels are definitive stronger than 150mg of 6-bromo/day or a comparable dose of formestane. i had better gains than on osta rx and even than on 11-kt spray. if anyone has questions concerning my run pls feel free to ask me
    Strong recommendation brother. One that I back one hundred percent. Glad you enjoyed the run my dude!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    yesterday i finished day 50 of my x-gels run. i still have enough caps left to run 1.5 or 2 weeks. i had steady strength gains during these 50 days which surprisingly started on day 2 or 3. though my diet wasnt perfect (bulking mode, approx. 500 cals over maintenance) i lost body fat and gained some nice lbm. yesterdays the scales showed an 4 lbs increase compared to day 1. i had zero sides during my run btw. the joint support i bought in advance turned out to not be needed. i will save it for my epi run then which will come next. if i should compare x-gels to other natty supps and to ph's i would say its by far the strongest natty supp thats available on the market today (from the supps i have tried and there are some). i would even go further and say its effects on strength and body composition are comparable to mild prohormones. x-gels are definitive stronger than 150mg of 6-bromo/day or a comparable dose of formestane. i had better gains than on osta rx and even than on 11-kt spray. if anyone has questions concerning my run pls feel free to ask me
    Great final report, thanks for posting.

    I've heard a similar comparison for being the strongest natty supp out there. Save the rest of the bottle for PCT?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Brutal craMps? That's the first I've heard of that
    hahaha! I didn't even notice that I did that. Kinda changes the whole thing. One stinking letter missing. Fixed.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
    •   
       

  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by crafty****er View Post
    hahaha! I didn't even notice that I did that. Kinda changes the whole thing. One stinking letter missing. Fixed.
    Hahaha!!

  5. If I ran x-gels on a lean bulk what other supps could I add to it. IDK much about ArA so this thread as helped a lot. Thanks

  6. A test booster is always a good combo. But you will want some GMS and a baby apirin to stack it with.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  7. Quote Originally Posted by DWeaver View Post
    If I ran x-gels on a lean bulk what other supps could I add to it. IDK much about ArA so this thread as helped a lot. Thanks
    Other than gms and carnitine salts?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by DWeaver View Post
    If I ran x-gels on a lean bulk what other supps could I add to it. IDK much about ArA so this thread as helped a lot. Thanks
    I took mine with LCLT and had great results.

  9. Thats what i stacked with x-gels:

    -a test booster called Bioforge V3
    -TTA at 1 g/day
    -every x-gels dose with 2g lclt and 6g glycergrow
    -no aspirin cause i dont know for what reason

  10. Quote Originally Posted by DWeaver View Post
    If I ran x-gels on a lean bulk what other supps could I add to it. IDK much about ArA so this thread as helped a lot. Thanks
    Depends on what your goals are; some stack options:

    -X-Gels + Daa + Erase or

    -X-Gels + Daa + Anabeta or

    -X Gels + Anabeta Elite

    -X-Gels + Anabeta Elite + DAA + Erase

    I'm currently running X-Gels + Anabeta + Forskolin 95 + Glycophase and loving it.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

    Depends on what your goals are; some stack options:

    -X-Gels + Daa + Erase or

    -X-Gels + Daa + Anabeta or

    -X Gels + Anabeta Elite

    -X-Gels + Anabeta Elite + DAA + Erase

    I'm currently running X-Gels + Anabeta + Forskolin 95 + Glycophase and loving it.
    Ok I'm looking to lean bulk and was thinking about X-Gels, Anabeta, 95 and glyco. My question is and I know it's a totally different stack but would the X-Gels stack or let's say one of the Bulk-Up type PH's be more bang for my buck. 8 weeks with the DHEA stuff and maybe longer with the X-Gels stack. Do you understand what I'm asking.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by DWeaver View Post
    Ok I'm looking to lean bulk and was thinking about X-Gels, Anabeta, 95 and glyco. My question is and I know it's a totally different stack but would the X-Gels stack or let's say one of the Bulk-Up type PH's be more bang for my buck. 8 weeks with the DHEA stuff and maybe longer with the X-Gels stack. Do you understand what I'm asking.
    Whether to run an X-Gels stack or a prohormone?

    Some users have compared X-Gels in strength to some of the weaker PHs if that shows you anything. Not to mention no negative effect on libido, lipids, etc with X-Gels, and no PCT.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    Thats what i stacked with x-gels:

    -a test booster called Bioforge V3
    -TTA at 1 g/day
    -every x-gels dose with 2g lclt and 6g glycergrow
    -no aspirin cause i dont know for what reason
    Baby aspirin is in place of LCLT.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  14. I am running X-Gels for the first time ever,Im in my second day of Pct,and have been killing the gym and still gaining strength.I am stacking mine with DAA,and will be adding in Anabeta Elite as soon as it shows up at home!I have only ran it at 1g thus far and have been satisfied with my performance already,so I myself am eager to see what it brings after some time!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  15. Quote Originally Posted by DWeaver View Post
    Ok I'm looking to lean bulk and was thinking about X-Gels, Anabeta, 95 and glyco. My question is and I know it's a totally different stack but would the X-Gels stack or let's say one of the Bulk-Up type PH's be more bang for my buck. 8 weeks with the DHEA stuff and maybe longer with the X-Gels stack. Do you understand what I'm asking.
    I would compare strength gains to a mild PH, maybe like a 1-DHEA or something of that sort except without the sides or PCT. I think that natty stack you outlined is a great option and you don't have to worry about losing any gains or running a PCT. Perfect lean bulk stack.

    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    I am running X-Gels for the first time ever,Im in my second day of Pct,and have been killing the gym and still gaining strength.I am stacking mine with DAA,and will be adding in Anabeta Elite as soon as it shows up at home!I have only ran it at 1g thus far and have been satisfied with my performance already,so I myself am eager to see what it brings after some time!
    Wham, the X-Gels do it again!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

    I would compare strength gains to a mild PH, maybe like a 1-DHEA or something of that sort except without the sides or PCT. I think that natty stack you outlined is a great option and you don't have to worry about losing any gains or running a PCT. Perfect lean bulk stack.

    This is great!!!! I was bouncing back and forth on X-Gels or Bulk-up, something like that. Thanks for the info.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by DWeaver View Post

    This is great!!!! I was bouncing back and forth on X-Gels or Bulk-up, something like that. Thanks for the info.
    I was considering a mild ph cycle for the first time, but over the last couple months i decided im gonna run xgels instead.
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by DWeaver View Post
    This is great!!!! I was bouncing back and forth on X-Gels or Bulk-up, something like that. Thanks for the info.
    Quote Originally Posted by kenny76 View Post
    I was considering a mild ph cycle for the first time, but over the last couple months i decided im gonna run xgels instead.
    Definitely keep us updated on your progress, guys. Also, if you decide to log it drop us links!!!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by DWeaver View Post
    This is great!!!! I was bouncing back and forth on X-Gels or Bulk-up, something like that. Thanks for the info.
    Quote Originally Posted by kenny76 View Post
    I was considering a mild ph cycle for the first time, but over the last couple months i decided im gonna run xgels instead.
    Awesome! I know you will love it. Definitely keep us updated!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  21. I've always loved everytime I've used ArA and was impressed with it from the very first time years ago when I tried iForce's old Max-Out. I'm enjoying my current run of X-Gels just as much. I've been playing around with it a bit and found 1.5g to be my sweet spot and trying different combo's like the baby aspirin, ALCAR, agmatine, ect. So many combinations.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  22. Quote Originally Posted by DWeaver View Post

    This is great!!!! I was bouncing back and forth on X-Gels or Bulk-up, something like that. Thanks for the info.
    X-gels will provide a better value for your money IMO.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  23. I love X-Gels!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  24. Just threw back my x-gels right now in fact.
    SNS Representative - DeeB@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  25. Me to!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Final PCT prep help
    By Nightwanderer in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-19-2008, 11:48 AM
  2. Need Help- finalize cutting stack
    By SMOKEPALADIN in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-11-2007, 08:53 PM
  3. T-1 Final help much in cutting?
    By Spitdeath in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-14-2003, 09:13 AM
  4. help me w/T-1 Final
    By goes4ever in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-04-2003, 11:22 PM
  5. final help
    By shady in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-25-2002, 12:58 AM
Log in
Log in