SNS RELOAD!!!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. So am I good if I just peel the label off the bottle as a whole and send it? I've got probably 15 labels peeled and the rest of my 36 are stuck to the bottles pretty well

2. Quote Originally Posted by TyMan14 View Post
    So am I good if I just peel the label off the bottle as a whole and send it? I've got probably 15 labels peeled and the rest of my 36 are stuck to the bottles pretty well
    It says at the bottom of the image that the plastic backing needs to be attached as well.

Can you confirm this @mw1 or @Jiigzz? If he has already peeled the labels, are those acceptable?
    •   

3. Man I hope so! I've got a ton of labels and won't be ordering again for a little while as I stocked on some sales

4. Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post
    I think you need the plastic backing as well. I generally use an Exacto knife or something.
    Or something,

5. Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post
    It says at the bottom of the image that the plastic backing needs to be attached as well.

Can you confirm this @mw1 or @Jiigzz? If he has already peeled the labels, are those acceptable?
    Almost positive @mw1 said the peeled labels are fine.
    •   

6. Awesome ! I cannot wait to try out some xgels when I start bulking again. That's been on my to try list for so long but I was going to hold out until I saved labels to grab a bunch to run up the dose to 1.5 if needed

7. Senior Moment: Just sent in my labels (actually about a week ago). Forgot to put my address or email on the enclosed note. BUT... My return address was on a neat printed out label on the envelope. Good to go?

8. I sure hope so! @mw1?

9. Quote Originally Posted by The_Old_Guy View Post
    Senior Moment: Just sent in my labels (actually about a week ago). Forgot to put my address or email on the enclosed note. BUT... My return address was on a neat printed out label on the envelope. Good to go?
    Thanks for the continued support Old Guy!!

It should be fine but we'll play it safe. PM me your shipping info and ill get it sent off to the boss!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

10. Def picking up some more SNS staples while on sale.

11. Are the SNS DMAA labels still valid for this?

12. Quote Originally Posted by jewgold View Post
    Are the SNS DMAA labels still valid for this?
    You mean DAA ?

13. No DMAA, Sns used to have it back in the day.

14. Have to ask @mw1 that one
    SNS Representative - [email protected] .com

15. Yes you can still turn in Adrena -G labels

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

SNS/CEL Black Friday sales
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serio...ml#post5897056

16. They worth1 point or. 5 ?

17. Quote Originally Posted by jewgold View Post
    They worth1 point or. 5 ?
    1 point

18. Bump for anyone stocking up...Save your labels.

19. For the black bottles that have a sticker label, such as Cissus XT and Bulbine, do I have to send in the whole bottle or do I cut out the section of the bottle with the barcode, or do I try to peel the whole label off?

For the Glycophase bottles that have a plastic shrink wrap label, do I just remove the shrink wrap label and send it in or send in the whole bottle?

20. Quote Originally Posted by hsk View Post
    For the black bottles that have a sticker label, such as Cissus XT and Bulbine, do I have to send in the whole bottle or do I cut out the section of the bottle with the barcode, or do I try to peel the whole label off?

For the Glycophase bottles that have a plastic shrink wrap label, do I just remove the shrink wrap label and send it in or send in the whole bottle?
    I believe you must have a piece of the bottle attached to either as otherwise people could simply peel labels off of store products.

One of the other reps can correct me if this is wrong. @mw1
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

21. Quote Originally Posted by hsk View Post
    For the black bottles that have a sticker label, such as Cissus XT and Bulbine, do I have to send in the whole bottle or do I cut out the section of the bottle with the barcode, or do I try to peel the whole label off?

Yes you just cut the plastic out with upc attached. For shrink wraps just cut the upc part

22. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Yes you just cut the plastic out with upc attached. For shrink wraps just cut the upc part
    Good to know!

23. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Best option for the big focus XT and creatine tubs?

I tried peeling and failed lol.

Cut out the whole label with the hard plastic or can I just cut out he barcode/upc only?

Thanks!
    Olympus Labs Representative
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    BOXER30 TO SAVE 30% OFF OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lean One's log Reloaded M1,4,ADD
    By Lean One in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 07-20-2004, 04:55 PM
  2. Syntrax Isomatrix Reloaded
    By jweave23 in forum Supplements