SNS RELOAD!!!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Ca2pa View Post
    Some of the containers(focus xt) has a plastic label that's not glued to the tub, with these can I just cut the plastic UPC or glue it to the plastic?
    Hey man, we'll be getting an answer on this shortly
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Ca2pa View Post
    Some of the containers(focus xt) has a plastic label that's not glued to the tub, with these can I just cut the plastic UPC or glue it to the plastic?
    Yes you just cut the upc from the label sleeve for those

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com

    •   
       


  3. Sweet, thanks for the answer!

  4. This good for Canadian bros too? Please say yes!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo View Post
    This good for Canadian bros too? Please say yes!
    pm sent

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com

    •   
       


  6. AWESOME

  7. Monthly bump.

  8. big fan of SNS xgels, cm, and focusxt but im a bit confused on how this works. so i can literally send the plastic label part only and discard the bottle itself? btw canadian brah checking in. please tell me canadians are included =(

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    pm sent
    Never got the pm bro....still wondering whether I should toss all these empty SNS bottles or not.....let me know please

  10. Where do these get sent? I have a bunch of stuff Also, I have a few bottles of reduce xt in which the label is glued on tight. Do I just send the bottles or try it to cut the UPC with the plastic still on?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo View Post

    Never got the pm bro....still wondering whether I should toss all these empty SNS bottles or not.....let me know please
    @mw1 will help you out here
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  12. Quote Originally Posted by The Engineer View Post
    Where do these get sent? I have a bunch of stuff Also, I have a few bottles of reduce xt in which the label is glued on tight. Do I just send the bottles or try it to cut the UPC with the plastic still on?
    Address is on poster on first page
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  13. Quote Originally Posted by The Engineer View Post
    Where do these get sent? I have a bunch of stuff Also, I have a few bottles of reduce xt in which the label is glued on tight. Do I just send the bottles or try it to cut the UPC with the plastic still on?
    you just cut the upc out with the plastic...I use a box cutter

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com


  14. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    you just cut the upc out with the plastic...I use a box cutter
    Awesome. Will be sending them out shortly. Thanks for all the help plus this great deal!

  15. Nice, subbed so I don't forget. Plan on stocking up this weekend.

  16. Never knew about this. Pretty cool
    phaggy opinions+certainty=douchebag status

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Quadzilla99 View Post
    Never knew about this. Pretty cool
    Yes indeed! A great program.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] com

  18. April bump
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] com

  19. Quick question, anyone got a good way of getting the labels off? I have like half the labels of my bottles off, the other half I'm having trouble with ripping. Or could I use a small box and send a few bottles with the labels on them?

  20. I think you need the plastic backing as well. I generally use an Exacto knife or something.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] com

  21. So am I good if I just peel the label off the bottle as a whole and send it? I've got probably 15 labels peeled and the rest of my 36 are stuck to the bottles pretty well

  22. Quote Originally Posted by TyMan14 View Post
    So am I good if I just peel the label off the bottle as a whole and send it? I've got probably 15 labels peeled and the rest of my 36 are stuck to the bottles pretty well
    It says at the bottom of the image that the plastic backing needs to be attached as well.

    Can you confirm this @mw1 or @Jiigzz? If he has already peeled the labels, are those acceptable?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] com

  23. Man I hope so! I've got a ton of labels and won't be ordering again for a little while as I stocked on some sales

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post
    I think you need the plastic backing as well. I generally use an Exacto knife or something.
    Or something,


  25. Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post
    It says at the bottom of the image that the plastic backing needs to be attached as well.

    Can you confirm this @mw1 or @Jiigzz? If he has already peeled the labels, are those acceptable?
    Almost positive @mw1 said the peeled labels are fine.

  26. Awesome ! I cannot wait to try out some xgels when I start bulking again. That's been on my to try list for so long but I was going to hold out until I saved labels to grab a bunch to run up the dose to 1.5 if needed

  27. Bump
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] com

  28. Senior Moment: Just sent in my labels (actually about a week ago). Forgot to put my address or email on the enclosed note. BUT... My return address was on a neat printed out label on the envelope. Good to go?

  29. I sure hope so! @mw1?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] com

  30. Quote Originally Posted by The_Old_Guy View Post
    Senior Moment: Just sent in my labels (actually about a week ago). Forgot to put my address or email on the enclosed note. BUT... My return address was on a neat printed out label on the envelope. Good to go?
    Thanks for the continued support Old Guy!!

    It should be fine but we'll play it safe. PM me your shipping info and ill get it sent off to the boss!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Lean One's log Reloaded M1,4,ADD
    By Lean One in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 07-20-2004, 03:55 PM
  2. Syntrax Isomatrix Reloaded
    By jweave23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-10-2004, 07:13 PM
  3. Issues Reloaded!!
    By bigpetefox in forum Pics
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 12-16-2003, 11:27 PM
  4. The Matrix Reloaded
    By Biggs in forum General Chat
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-20-2003, 05:31 PM
Log in
Log in