SNS Choline Citrate - no scoop?

  1. Banned
    bakerwil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    749
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    47.41%

    SNS Choline Citrate - no scoop?


    Hi,

    I bought SNS Choline Citrate (500 grams), but there is no scoop in the container.
    Specifically for this product, what can use I use to measure the a 1gram serving?

    Thanks for your help,

  2. Senior Member
    NomZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,692
    Rep Power
    485365
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    55.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I assume you've sifted through the powder at the bottom? If it is not there, we will get you one.


    Do you have a gram scale?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.
  3. Banned
    bakerwil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    749
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    47.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    I assume you've sifted through the powder at the bottom? If it is not there, we will get you one.


    Do you have a gram scale?
    Yes, I triple checked and did not find a scoop.
    Unfortunately, I don't have a scale....yet.
    Would you like me to send you a private message with my address?
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    NomZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,692
    Rep Power
    485365
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    55.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bakerwil View Post
    Yes, I triple checked and did not find a scoop.
    Unfortunately, I don't have a scale....yet.
    Would you like me to send you a private message with my address?
    Yes, please do.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.
  5. Banned
    bakerwil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    749
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    47.41%

    Done, thanks.
    In the meantime, what would you estimate the scoop size is ...maybe a 1/4 teaspoon? Would like to get started on using it....
  6. Senior Member
    NomZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,692
    Rep Power
    485365
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    55.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bakerwil View Post
    Done, thanks. In the meantime, what would you estimate the scoop size is ...maybe a 1/4 teaspoon? Would like to get started on using it....
    I do not have any on hand, so cannot estimate the size, sorry. I did forward your address for a scoop to be sent.Sorry for the inconvenience!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.
  7. Banned
    bakerwil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    749
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    47.41%

    Do you know what i can use to aprox a serving? Is it a 1/4 teaspoon or something. I would like to start using it....thanks for your help..
  8. Senior Member
    NomZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,692
    Rep Power
    485365
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    55.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bakerwil View Post
    Do you know what i can use to aprox a serving? Is it a 1/4 teaspoon or something. I would like to start using it....thanks for your help..
    Sorry, I asked around and couldn't find an answer for you.Best options is to wait for the scoop to arrive in the mail, or buy a mg scale.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.
  9. Banned
    bakerwil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    749
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    47.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    Sorry, I asked around and couldn't find an answer for you.Best options is to wait for the scoop to arrive in the mail, or buy a mg scale.
    Thanks for checking into it...
  10. Senior Member
    NomZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,692
    Rep Power
    485365
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    55.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bakerwil View Post
    Thanks for checking into it...
    You can easily find gram scales to buy, online or in store, which will come in handy for many supplements.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.
  11. Banned
    bakerwil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    749
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    47.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    You can easily find gram scales to buy, online or in store, which will come in handy for many supplements.
    Thanks, I know its only another 20-30$ to get a scale, but I am on a limited and been getting along well using the scoops that come with supplements. Hope it won't take too long to get the scoop sent out....
  12. New Member
    msloan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    63
    Rep Power
    281858
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    99.84%

    Might be a good idea to buy a scale in the future because a lot of products use scoopers that aren't exactly what the serving size is anyway.
  13. Banned
    bakerwil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    749
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    47.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    I do not have any on hand, so cannot estimate the size, sorry. I did forward your address for a scoop to be sent.Sorry for the inconvenience!
    Hi, do you know if the scoop has been sent? Thanks for your help.
  14. Sponsor
    mw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,943
    Rep Power
    4135308
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    26.96%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bakerwil View Post
    Hi, do you know if the scoop has been sent? Thanks for your help.
    Yes it was sent- if you havent recieved it in a couple days send me a pm

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Focus XT (no Caffine) or straight Choline Citrate?
    By bakerwil in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-13-2013, 01:09 AM
  2. SNS Choline Citrate Now Available!
    By NomZ in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 05-03-2012, 01:35 AM
  3. Choline citrate & bitartrate?
    By ApOcaLyPSe_1985 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-14-2012, 10:30 AM
  4. Choline Citrate
    By jdev in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-09-2007, 06:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in