TTA expiration

  1. TTA expiration


    Have an opened bottle of tta500 w 111 caps that expires bottle says 05 13 so I'm assuming that's expir bc it doesn't actually say exp.

    Question= if I begin using like now and end the cycle mid may... R the pills any less effective? I got them in a trade from a reputable member but there was no cotton or anything and the caps feel fairly hard and brittle if that means anything. Thanks.
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com


  2. I'm pretty sure it will be fine to continue it even up to 06-07 , let me know if you get any side effect Cam (highly doubt it, but I'm here for yah mate)
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I'm pretty sure it will be fine to continue it even up to 06-07 , let me know if you get any side effect Cam (highly doubt it, but I'm here for yah mate)
    Thanks. I've used two separate occasions at 2 caps for 60 days. I'm gonna push this one to 3 caps daily since I don't wanna go too far over the exp!
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com
    •   
       


  4. While as a rep I cannot recommend using it past expiration, as a consumer with an opened bottle of expired TTA-500 in my closet, I'd feel fine using it at the recommended dose way past expiration.

    I wouldn't go over 1.5g for fear of cramps, 1g does the job fine, make sure you are well hydrated.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    While as a rep I cannot recommend using it past expiration, as a consumer with an opened bottle of expired TTA-500 in my closet, I'd feel fine using it at the recommended dose way past expiration.

    I wouldn't go over 1.5g for fear of cramps, 1g does the job fine, make sure you are well hydrated.
    This, IME it's best Pre high carb meals.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  6. Thanks i actually can't bc of my log (brain fart thinking I could start it lol) but I guess I'll have no issues using once it's done!
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  7. For future reference, is a PRE workout cap a bad idea ?

    Or just before meals?
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    For future reference, is a PRE workout cap a bad idea ?

    Or just before meals?
    They are most likely fine, assuming they have been kept in a cool, dark, dry environment.

    I've never seen any additional benefit specifically dosing it around a workout. Twice a day before a high carb meal is best.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Liquid Nolva Expiration Date?
    By Skark in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-19-2003, 01:06 AM
  2. expired protein bars?
    By theSCHICK in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-05-2003, 02:00 PM
  3. Can Fizz-Fuel Expire???
    By lvtrojan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-23-2003, 04:57 PM
  4. trust expiration dates?
    By wildcat24 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-18-2003, 03:32 PM
  5. EXpiration Date for Fina ???
    By SteveDFW in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-09-2002, 01:29 PM
Log in
Log in