Reduce XT? Out of stock or what's up?

  1. Arrow Reduce XT? Out of stock or what's up?


    So seems the latest is LX is due out in about a week, but with the removal of 7OH, so what is the state of Reduce XT?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    So seems the latest is LX is due out in about a week, but with the removal of 7OH, so what is the state of Reduce XT?
    We just got a new batch in about two weeks ago so NP should have it on their next order

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  3. So no change in formula and will continued to be carried going forward?

    Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    We just got a new batch in about two weeks ago so NP should have it on their next order
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    So no change in formula and will continued to be carried going forward?
    Correct, there is currently no plan to change the formula.

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  5. Did something happened or what? I have been looking at 5 other places that always have it in stock and none of them are carrying it.

    Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Correct, there is currently no plan to change the formula.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Did something happened or what? I have been looking at 5 other places that always have it in stock and none of them are carrying it.
    Nothing going on. Just sold out before we had the next run finished. No biggie.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  7. Believe I saw some stacks of ReduceXT/new LX hit NP the other day...Oooh-la....
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Re: Reduce XT? Out of stock or what's up?


    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Believe I saw some stacks of ReduceXT/new LX hit NP the other day...Oooh-la....
    ...la

    You forgot one

    - Valdez
  9. S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  10. Strong bump
    ;-)
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Anyone have a dosing protocol for this that worked well for them? The directions are simple enough, morning, 4 hours later, and before bed. Is there a good/bad time around the workout window with this? I workout fairly late at night
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Anyone have a dosing protocol for this that worked well for them? The directions are simple enough, morning, 4 hours later, and before bed. Is there a good/bad time around the workout window with this? I workout fairly late at night
    The 4 hours apart thing is just a recommendation. You can dose 2 at once or closer together if you want/need. Or just do a split dose of 1 morning and 1 night instead.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post

    Still in stock!
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Focus XT out of stock
    By RipdnTxs in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-09-2012, 12:11 PM
  2. Is IBE Matrix in or out of stock?
    By poison in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 07:06 PM
  3. Glucophase XR (discontinued or out of stock?)
    By dhuge67 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-13-2008, 03:54 PM
  4. Inhibit-E Reduce XT still out of stock
    By Pugonater in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-08-2008, 06:46 AM
  5. novadex xt out of stock?
    By bigross1127 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-28-2005, 02:59 PM
Log in
Log in