caffeine free focus xt

  1. caffeine free focus xt


    this one is sold out everywhere and the one on sns is too expensive
    when will it be back in stock


  2. Currently in production right now, hopefully soon.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.

  3. haha wow im glad someone had the same question as me. i was wondering for this as well. Any update? Would love to try some Caffeine free FXT and some more Agmatine powder!
    •   
       

  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Re: caffeine free focus xt


    Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    haha wow im glad someone had the same question as me. i was wondering for this as well. Any update? Would love to try some Caffeine free FXT and some more Agmatine powder!
    We're all waiting bro lmao!!! I'm personally impatiently waiting

    - Valdez

  5. Haha it is some great stuff, especially when it comes to studying. As for the agmatine, I love the benefits it gives as well along with the all day slight pump.
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Re: caffeine free focus xt


    Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    Haha it is some great stuff, especially when it comes to studying. As for the agmatine, I love the benefits it gives as well along with the all day slight pump.
    Yes sir!!!!

    - Valdez

  7. Thinking seriously about adding Focus XT to my next order. Just wondering if the caffeine did anything special to the other ingredients and does it work synergistically with them to amplify their effect?

  8. I would let someone chime in on this as well but I used 3 tubs of FXT with caffeine in it and literally could say it replaced my coffee. I would agree with you on the how caffeine is making the other ingredients such as vinpocetine more amplified. But I've done ALCAR, Vinpocetine, and Hup-A together and felt the same effects but subsided after like 2 weeks. Always felt the intense focus and clarity with the OG FXT but want to try the caffeine free product since it allows me to enjoy the taste of coffee rather than replacing it due to the 200mg of caffeine. I believe it's more versatile with what your daily supp intake is.

  9. i need the caffeine free version. i enjoy drinking coffee but at the same time i dont want to be having 800mg-1g of caffeine everyday

  10. Ahh, see I make sacrifices to my caffeine intake when I used to take FXT. My limit is still 400-450mg. Always good to cycle stims though. It's tough to give up coffee for around a month but I get by just fine

  11. Hope I'm not hijacking this thread, but not sure where else I should post this....I've noticed the caffeine version is also out of stock on NP. Does anyone know when it will be back in stock? Finding this product really hard to find online.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Jammer View Post
    Hope I'm not hijacking this thread, but not sure where else I should post this....I've noticed the caffeine version is also out of stock on NP. Does anyone know when it will be back in stock? Finding this product really hard to find online.
    Currently in production, soon...
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    Currently in production, soon...
    Yep shouldn't be too much longer . We were also out of Pina Colada so that will be restocked as well.

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  14. Alright guize!! What's the update on this??

  15. it was in stock for a couple days and are now sold out on the planet.
    ps - i dont like the new packaging..... i had to put the nutrition facts on the tub with a sharpie
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Re: caffeine free focus xt


    Quote Originally Posted by bananaClip View Post
    it was in stock for a couple days and are now sold out on the planet.
    ps - i dont like the new packaging..... i had to put the nutrition facts on the tub with a sharpie
    Sorry, I needed all of it! Lots of studying!!!

    Take it easy on the packaging bro you're way to strong to be going at it like you do in the gym! Finesse man, finesse!

    .....at least that's what I told myself after ripping it off as well lol.. Smh...

    - Valdez

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bananaClip View Post
    it was in stock for a couple days and are now sold out on the planet.
    ps - i dont like the new packaging..... i had to put the nutrition facts on the tub with a sharpie
    That's kind of the problem with shrink-wrap labeling...there are perforations at the top, just have to peel along that edge to keep the rest of the label on.

    Not my favorite either. Looks good though lol.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.

  18. Wait so is this in stock now places??

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Sorry, I needed all of it! Lots of studying!!!

    Take it easy on the packaging bro you're way to strong to be going at it like you do in the gym! Finesse man, finesse!

    .....at least that's what I told myself after ripping it off as well lol.. Smh...

    - Valdez
    That's kind of the problem with shrink-wrap labeling...there are perforations at the top, just have to peel along that edge to keep the rest of the label on.
    lol excitement got the best of me.... i didnt even notice the perforated line, i was so pumped to see my supps arrive i just teared off the packaging and was like aw wtf for a quick second

  20. Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    Wait so is this in stock now places??
    I see it in stock in multiple retailers.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by bananaClip View Post
    it was in stock for a couple days and are now sold out on the planet.
    ps - i dont like the new packaging..... i had to put the nutrition facts on the tub with a sharpie
    yeah I don't like it either. Valdez seems to have the caressing touch down so maybe he should be on-call to open all packages!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Re: caffeine free focus xt


    Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    yeah I don't like it either. Valdez seems to have the caressing touch down so maybe he should be on-call to open all packages!
    Yup! I do that and junk punches for extra cash. Drop me the addy and I'll be out shortly free of charge

    - Valdez

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Yup! I do that and junk punches for extra cash. Drop me the addy and I'll be out shortly free of charge - Valdez
    I tried last week when you were here but you refused to come down (the road--no other inference is included)!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Re: caffeine free focus xt


    Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    I tried last week when you were here but you refused to come down (the road--no other inference is included)!
    Hey, you hate the springs, I hate the springs. Why do you want to make me go there? You can't make the hour and a half drive to Denver???

    Ass hole

    - Valdez

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Hey, you hate the springs, I hate the springs. Why do you want to make me go there? You can't make the hour and a half drive to Denver???Ass hole - Valdez
    lol I hate denver too! Plus a house guest should visit the actual house of the person inviting him. Or something like that.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  26. Do samples of this stuff exist?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by aluchez View Post
    Do samples of this stuff exist?
    They do not.

    But I can tell you the effects are very similar to regular Focus XT, minus the caffeine energy. Fruit Punch is one of the best flavors IMO. Also, it's selling well and getting positive reviews.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    They do not.

    But I can tell you the effects are very similar to regular Focus XT, minus the caffeine energy. Fruit Punch is one of the best flavors IMO. Also, it's selling well and getting positive reviews.
    Never tried either before. I've heard good stuff though.
  29. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Re: caffeine free focus xt


    Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    They do not.

    But I can tell you the effects are very similar to regular Focus XT, minus the caffeine energy. Fruit Punch is one of the best flavors IMO. Also, it's selling well and getting positive reviews.
    Quote Originally Posted by aluchez View Post
    Never tried either before. I've heard good stuff though.
    I regularly use caffeine free Focus XT™. I've been trying it in different situations to see the results I get from it. Not only have I noticed focus from it but I've also noticed a confidence increase if that makes sense.

    I recently started using it before training clients at my gym and have noticed that it gives me a little more attention to detail as well. And a confidence boost due to the fact that when I go to speak the words come a little quicker. I've noticed the same at my fire station during training evolutions.

    - Valdez
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. It has finally arrived....*CAFFEINE FREE* Focus XT
    By NomZ in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 04-24-2013, 10:43 PM
  2. 2 days of using SNS Caffeine Free Focus XT
    By deh707 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-11-2012, 03:56 AM
  3. SNS caffeine free focus XT and SNS inhibit P at NP?
    By horizons in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-30-2012, 12:21 PM
  4. Caffeine-free Focus XT?
    By obvious in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 289
    Last Post: 08-20-2012, 11:03 AM
  5. Caffeine FREE Focus XT Is Now Here
    By NomZ in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-19-2012, 11:23 AM
Log in
Log in