Question on TTA-500 and RK-500 - AnabolicMinds.com

Question on TTA-500 and RK-500

Question on TTA-500 and RK-500

Hey guys,

Recently purchased these as recommended for an effective fat burning stack. Received my bottle of TTA-500 and it mentions about a water retention holding effect noted in some users. Wondering how bad the feedback you have had of this water retention is?

Also I am a soccer player, it is now off season so trying to put on some mass but if I used TTA-500 during the season would I have to worry about cramping since it has electrolytes in it?

Also is there anything wrong with taking these 2 products at night, will they interfere with sleep quality at all?

Thanks alot

Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Water retention is usually minimal or not noticed at all, I never saw it when I used TTA-500. Keep sodium in check and hydrate plenty and I would not worry about the water retention or cramping if you do not dose higher than 1g.

I wouldn't see either affecting sleep as well.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.

Great, thanks!
    •   

4. mw1

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    Water retention is usually minimal or not noticed at all, I never saw it when I used TTA-500. Keep sodium in check and hydrate plenty and I would not worry about the water retention or cramping if you do not dose higher than 1g.

Agreed here^
    RK is considered a "mild stimulant" but it should not have negative effect on your sleep. I would recommend spacing the doses thru the day though

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Never cramped when I stayed below 2g. Should be good to go. And when I did cramp, it wasn't when exercising. It would be when i was sitting down on laying in bed lol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    Never cramped when I stayed below 2g. Should be good to go. And when I did cramp, it wasn't when exercising. It would be when i was sitting down on laying in bed lol
    Me too and usually only at higher doses too. RK is really mild for stim, in fact I never even notice it. srs. I've taken mine right before bed with no problem.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve_W View Post
    Hey guys,

Recently purchased these as recommended for an effective fat burning stack. Received my bottle of TTA-500 and it mentions about a water retention holding effect noted in some users. Wondering how bad the feedback you have had of this water retention is?

Also I am a soccer player, it is now off season so trying to put on some mass but if I used TTA-500 during the season would I have to worry about cramping since it has electrolytes in it?

Also is there anything wrong with taking these 2 products at night, will they interfere with sleep quality at all?

Thanks alot

How is the TTA-500 working for you??

Too early to tell atm. Will need another week or 2 before I can be more sure. I'm not running a very aggressive deficit, aiming for more of a recomp so fat loss will probably be slower
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Too early to tell atm. Will need another week or 2 before I can be more sure. I'm not running a very aggressive deficit, aiming for more of a recomp so fat loss will probably be slower
    I am fond of that combo, you could also add Reduce-XT if you would like. Compliments it quite well for Stim-Free Fat loss
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

Thanks, will keep that in mind.

Actually ordered some abliderate advanced as a topical for cortisol so think I have that covered. Have some Caff free Focus XT and some PLCAR on the way. From what I've been reading, PLCAR is an interesting compound, what experiences and dosage do you guys recommend? Can I combine it with ALCAR? As in with my Focus XT?

Thanks
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

I was asking more about side effect's.....bloating, cramping, anything?? I ask because I took it last year and experienced both but was taking too strong of a dosage.
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Steve_W
    Thanks, will keep that in mind.

Actually ordered some abliderate advanced as a topical for cortisol so think I have that covered. Have some Caff free Focus XT and some PLCAR on the way. From what I've been reading, PLCAR is an interesting compound, what experiences and dosage do you guys recommend? Can I combine it with ALCAR? As in with my Focus XT?

Thanks
    Yes you can combine ALCAR and PLCAR. I notice it is better for fat loss specially dosed on
    an empty stomach. I would say 1g ALCAR and 1g PLCAR Pre workout and .5g of each Pre-meal (empty stomach) is best for overall results.

Ablidetate Advanced is one of my favorite topicals, however it is localized cortisol control, meaning you get the desired effect on the area of application only; with reduce-XT you get systemic (whole body) cortisol reduction , IMO a stack of the both is quite nice! (trying it out this week actually).
    >SNS-Glycophase<

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    I was asking more about side effect's.....bloating, cramping, anything?? I ask because I took it last year and experienced both but was taking too strong of a dosage.
    Haven't noticed either. I am slightly leaner if anything. Am using 1.5-2g a day, what were you using?

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Yes you can combine ALCAR and PLCAR. I notice it is better for fat loss specially dosed on
    an empty stomach. I would say 1g ALCAR and 1g PLCAR Pre workout and .5g of each Pre-meal (empty stomach) is best for overall results.

Ablidetate Advanced is one of my favorite topicals, however it is localized cortisol control, meaning you get the desired effect on the area of application only; with reduce-XT you get systemic (whole body) cortisol reduction , IMO a stack of the both is quite nice! (trying it out this week actually).
    Nice, let me know how you go! How does reduce xt compare to lean xtreme? I've used LX in the past before, it worked well, but made my joints very dry even at 2 caps a day
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Nice, let me know how you go! How does reduce xt compare to lean xtreme? I've used LX in the past before, it worked well, but made my joints very dry even at 2 caps a day
    I have had Reduce-XT by itself before , I know it works wonders, also AA by itself. Together I am sure it will just be amazing , anyhow Reduce-XT is identical to the OLD formula of LX , and I find it that if I take 3 caps for too long joints ache a bit, by then I just tapper down to 2 caps OR Take more Fish oil and Cissus ! Either way works!
    >SNS-Glycophase<

Sweet, sounds good. I've never used the old formula of lx, just the new one. It works well but found even at 2 caps a day it dries the f*@# outta my knees!
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Sweet, sounds good. I've never used the old formula of lx, just the new one. It works well but found even at 2 caps a day it dries the f*@# outta my knees!
    I would take Reduce-XT over the LX new formula any day of the year lol...and trust me, I used to say this before I repped for SNS , and will continue to say it.
    >SNS-Glycophase<

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I would take Reduce-XT over the LX new formula any day of the year lol...and trust me, I used to say this before I repped for SNS , and will continue to say it.
    My supp stack is big enough at the moment, don't tempt me to add to it lol. I'll keep reduce xt in mind for a few weeks time!
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

Haven't noticed either. I am slightly leaner if anything. Am using 1.5-2g a day, what were you using?
    Don't recall the g's just know I was taking around 5-6 caps per day spread out

ive never gone more then 3caps on reduce

how'd u like it miss ?
    S.n.S team member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    ive never gone more then 3caps on reduce

how'd u like it miss ?

Guess I kind of had you beat you on the dosage!!

I ran TTA w/ Rasberry Ketones for over a month and ate whatever I wanted w/out gaining weight. I experienced stomach cramps likecarzy and felt like a balloon most of the time I was on the stack, but like I said-I took too many caps during my 1st run and would like to try it again but ran properly !!

What's your feedback on it??
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Don't recall the g's just know I was taking around 5-6 caps per day spread out
    Brave woman to take that many lol if I recall right I might have done some days at 4 but never higher haha
    >SNS-Glycophase<

Similar Forum Threads

1. Question on TTA, diet, and exercise
    By silverSurfer in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 02:05 AM
  2. Question on testes size and testosterone?
    By darkblue1 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-17-2008, 12:29 PM
  3. Question on fish oil and x-factor?
    By UofIlifting11 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-14-2008, 02:35 PM
  4. Question on X force and Venom
    By jack98 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-28-2008, 05:17 PM