Where did the AA product go?

  1. Where did the AA product go?


    Where did your x-factor type product go? Is it coming back, I don't see it around and im pretty sure i didnt dream you guys released it. Going natty for a while after my show, and planned to use it along with my i-force stack and maybe some peptides.

    Mike


  2. We did not get the dosage we wanted per capsules the first run and it's in the works right now to fix this issue as we definitely want to bring X-Gels back.

    No ETA sorry.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.

  3. no worries, appreciate the response!
    •   
       


  4. You'll love the stuff Mike. I can't remember if you've tried before or not. I take mine with ALCAR and Agmatine and the synergy is awesome.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  5. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    You'll love the stuff Mike. I can't remember if you've tried before or not. I take mine with ALCAR and Agmatine and the synergy is awesome.
    I'll be running it with PLCAR soon, also looking at a couple other things to stack it with.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  6. Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    I'll be running it with PLCAR soon, also looking at a couple other things to stack it with.
    I might give that a shot too if I can find any laying around. I think I still have a bottle.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  7. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf
    You'll love the stuff Mike. I can't remember if you've tried before or not. I take mine with ALCAR and Agmatine and the synergy is awesome.
    I used x factor at 18 and it was the first supplement that i ever felt. I plan to use it with intimidate reversitol v2 testabolan v2 with tons of compete for carnitine and a few peptides. Going natty for some time after i compete. Peptides seem to bind and work best pwo in inflamed muscles.. wouldnt this keep you in that constant state. AA has been talked about on aas boards with peptides.

  8. You can find the OG around pretty cheap. Been thinking about getting some myself.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    You can find the OG around pretty cheap. Been thinking about getting some myself.
    og x-factor or sns? og x-factor i find very expensive.

    Mike

  10. I've seen it come up for sale cheaper than normal a few places. It's definitely pricy but it's better than a lot of stuff out there
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  11. Keeping my fingers crossed for the rerelease of xgels..sj

  12. Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    Keeping my fingers crossed for the rerelease of xgels..sj
    Good things come to those who wait. We're working on it.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    Good things come to those who wait. We're working on it.
    I have a couple bottles of another, prob to lat me a month. Do you think the xgels will be out by then..sj

  14. Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    I have a couple bottles of another, prob to lat me a month. Do you think the xgels will be out by then..sj
    There's no way to put a concrete time line on products (unless its already finished and awaiting shipment). There's a million things that could cause delays at any step in the process. If I'd have to take an educated guess, I'd say probably not.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    There's no way to put a concrete time line on products (unless its already finished and awaiting shipment). There's a million things that could cause delays at any step in the process. If I'd have to take an educated guess, I'd say probably not.
    Thanks for the honest answer bro. I will just hold off and run the SNS mcc and Agmatine for now..sj

  16. Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    Thanks for the honest answer bro. I will just hold off and run the SNS mcc and Agmatine for now..sj
    No problem. I like being straight up with things like this however creating timelines means we are relying on other people to be on time, and if that doesn't happen then we look bad. Setting ETA's can be tough.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    No problem. I like being straight up with things like this however creating timelines means we are relying on other people to be on time, and if that doesn't happen then we look bad. Setting ETA's can be tough.

    Yeah def understand that. Thanks for the response..would be willing to run an xgels log for you guys when the product comes back. I am not asking for anything for free, I don't mind paying for my supps. A log will just help keep me disciplined, lol.

    Sj
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Check emails!!!!!!!!!!!

    - Valdez

  19. Checked. Nothing
    I want an inside special!!!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Checked. Nothing
    I want an inside special!!!
    You didn't get an announcement and a lab test?

    Get on it Flexy!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post

    You didn't get an announcement and a lab test?

    Get on it Flexy!
    I got the email with the lab test. Clicked it and it linked to the SNS web page, with no info or even mention of xgels.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post

    I got the email with the lab test. Clicked it and it linked to the SNS web page, with no info or even mention of xgels.
    It will be updated soon. We have IT people for that.

    It is currently shipping to retailers though.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post

    I got the email with the lab test. Clicked it and it linked to the SNS web page, with no info or even mention of xgels.
    Not sure why that happened. It opened fine on all my email accts

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  24. I don't care about the busty girl holding the bottle, I just want more info lol.
    Steven got me straightened out though thanks buddy
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    It will be updated soon. We have IT people for that.

    It is currently shipping to retailers though.
    As in right now???

    - Valdez
  26. SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  27. S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. where did the transform sd go ???
    By jtnixit in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-02-2011, 08:18 PM
  2. where did the wap site go?
    By poison in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-04-2009, 07:47 PM
  3. where did the shoutout box go?
    By Delta Force in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-25-2009, 11:52 AM
  4. So where did the China thread go?
    By pcn in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-16-2007, 11:52 PM
  5. Where did the ALRI forum go?
    By superstar in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-13-2005, 07:06 AM
Log in
Log in