TTA is Saying Goodbye In a BIG Way...

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
FOR A VERY LIMITED TIME ONLY, WHILE SUPPLIES LAST, Get SNS's TTA-500 (120 cap) at a NEVER SEEN BEFORE BLOWOUT SALE PRICE! TTA Will NOT Be Around For Much Longer, So Get It While You Still Can....AND WHILE ON SALE!

SNS TTA: PPAR Antagonist; Stimulant Free Fat Loss Agent

• [*=center]TTA-500 can be cost effectively incorporated into fat loss, lean bulking, or body recomposition regimens.
    [*=center]TTA-500 contains 500 mg of Tetradecylthioacetic Acid (TTA) per capsule. TTA is commonly used to help aid in fat loss and body recomposition.
    [*=center]TTA-500 is stimulant free & can be used as a stand alone, or can be combined with other SYN-30, RK-125, or select other fat loss products.
    [*=center]Each bottle provides a one to two month supply of TTA (depending on individual dosage).
A unique feature of TTA-500 is the addition of a 225 mg Electrolyte Support Complex in each capsule. This helps ensure that TTA-500 does not lead to the bloating and cramping that may affect some users of TTA containing products.

In simplest terms, Tetradecylthioacetic Acid (TTA) is a fatty acid that can help burn body-fat.

TTA 500.jpeg

ONLY $14.99, 75% OFF!!!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sick Price Guys jump on this before gone!

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
TO THE TOP!

Everyone should find out about this before it's gone. And I hear this sale has just been tweeted to our SNS followers, so you better hop on it before it's gone!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sad to see TTA gone

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice deal here .. excellent stuff

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm seriously bummed about this one. I love TTA and think I need to stock up on some more.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tta about to become scarce like tren :(

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
does this stuff have negative side effects? I read a reply on here and someone claimed it could accumulate in the heart. Doesn't sound too good.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Celorza

Celorza

Awards
does this stuff have negative side effects? I read a reply on here and someone claimed it could accumulate in the heart. Doesn't sound too good.
No that wouldn't be a side effect of TTA, it can however cause cramps but that is the main reason we have added minerals in it. Not to mention you should just keep your water intake high enough (usually around 1 gallon or more a day).

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
No that wouldn't be a side effect of TTA, it can however cause cramps but that is the main reason we have added minerals in it. Not to mention you should just keep your water intake high enough (usually around 1 gallon or more a day).
Of course, I drink a ton of water very day. Thanks for the tip though.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
ridiculous.

Both the price and the pharma companies pushing this to no longer be allowed in the market.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
ridiculous.

Both the price and the pharma companies pushing this to no longer be allowed in the market.
I know right :/ aw well at this price people can and should stock up :D!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
picked up few bottles .. stash this stuff aaway people