It has finally arrived....*CAFFEINE FREE* Focus XT - AnabolicMinds.com

It has finally arrived....*CAFFEINE FREE* Focus XT

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Cool It has finally arrived....*CAFFEINE FREE* Focus XT

Been a long time coming, but no longer will there be any more delays since it is finally here!
    I'm told the flavor is delicious, I am very excite to get my hands on it, soon...

Mental Focus, Clarity, Concentration, Improved Performance, & More*
    Sugar Free & Great Tasting

Focus XT is a state of the art formula that combines precise ratios of active ingredients in order to deliver optimal results. It is a truly unique product that that delivers a wide variety of benefits in terms of mental focus, clarity, and improved performance and cognitive function.

Focus XT can be used by individuals for a variety of purposes, whether it be by individuals trying to improve their workout and athletic performance, by students wanting to enhance focus, concentration, and productivity at school, by individuals whose jobs require optimal mental performance, or others who feel that they may benefit from the variety of benefits that Focus XT is used for.

Focus XT Summary of Benefits:

• Improved Mental Focus, Concentration, Clarity, and Alertness*
    • Improved Mental Performance, Memory, & Cognitive Function*
    • Maximized Energy Levels*
    • Improved Stress Levels*
    • Improved Athletic Endurance, Drive, and Motivation*
    • Improved Ability to Train More Intensely for Longer Durations of Time*
    • Improved Sense of Well Being*
    • Pre-Workout or Pre-Athletic Energy and Focus*
    • Improved Mind-Muscle Connection*
    • Combating Overtraining Syndrome*
    • Increased Fat Burning During Exercise*

A note about Focus XT’s formulation:
    Each ingredient is used at a specific dosage for a specific reason. This is not a ‘Little bit of everything, not enough of anything’ type product. Although Focus XT contains a wide variety of benefits and uses, it was formulated with one goal in mind – to deliver real results.

Who can benefit from Focus XT:
    Focus XT can be beneficial for anyone that needs improved optimal mental performance as part of their job, sport, hobby, schooling, or just in their day to day life. We have had positive feedback from athletes, students, gamers, teachers, nurses, pilots, and more.

Another Important Note:
    Focus XT users generally do not report any of the nervousness, jitters, or ‘crash’ feelings that are commonly associated with many other energy products on the market. The energy from Focus XT is normally described as a very ‘Clean & Smooth’ feeling.

Something to Think About:
    You feel tired and unmotivated, your thought process is not clear. Any activity that requires concentration and focus is the last thing you want to do whether it is a workout, your job, class, or a big test. You know the feeling. It can be a vicious cycle. It’s not an answer, it’s not a cure all, but help has arrived, and help has a name, Focus XT.

---------------------

Supplement Facts:
    Serving Size: 1 Level Scoop
    Servings Per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving:
    Focus XT Blend: 9800 mg
    Choline Bitartrate
    L-Tyrosine
    Acetyl-L-Carnitine
    DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol Bitartrate)
    Vinpocetine
    Huperzine A

Other Ingredients:
    Natural and Artificial , Sucralose, Silicon Dioxide, Red #40.

Directions:
    As a dietary supplement, mix 1 level scoop with 8 ounces of water or your favorite beverage. Shake well or stir to avoid settling.

For maximum results, consume 1 serving 10 to 30 minutes prior to the time that effects are desired to begin. If using 2 servings a daily, space dosages out at least 6 to 8 hours apart.

Do not exceed two servings per day.

Focus XT utilizes an oversized container. The container will not be filled to the top, but does contain the proper number of servings.

Warnings:
    Do not use this product if you are pregnant or nursing a baby. Keep stored in a cool, dry place away from children.

Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.

Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

yes Yes YES!!!
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

woot woot!
    •   

Is it only available at the official SNS site for $40, so far?
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Can we get this into Australia?

Any date on when it will hit nutraplanet?

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Awesome!

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

So far, yes, but it should be up at retailers within the next week.

Def recommend following our facebook page for latest updates and cheapest details.
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by dsbhaver View Post

There's a store in Australia that sells SNS products... I don't recall where exactly. I think it's called Oxygen Nutrition.

Bout time

Is what wifey said
    S.n.S team member

awesome stuff.

any idea if they are releasing more flavours in the future?
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by scump View Post
    awesome stuff.

any idea if they are releasing more flavours in the future?
    Fruit Punch for just now.

If it sells well and people want to see other flavors, we will bring out other flavors.

Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    Fruit Punch for just now.

If it sells well and people want to see other flavors, we will bring out other flavors.
    A coffee flavor would be interesting. Imagine that, a coffee flavored drink with no caffeine.

Definitely a must flavor for the original version.
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I think a cherry pie filling flavor would be awesome. I'm picking of a tub of this and will be using it for those late night study sessions for school.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
    Stats
    6'1"  227 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    I think a cherry pie filling flavor would be awesome. I'm picking of a tub of this and will be using it for those late night study sessions for school.
    my thoughts exactly!
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by deh707 View Post
    A coffee flavor would be interesting. Imagine that, a coffee flavored drink with no caffeine.

Definitely a must flavor for the original version.
    Don't think that would work, a tart coffee flavor doesn't sound very enjoyable...
    Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    This could work, me gusta.
    Quote Originally Posted by tjwoody View Post
    my thoughts exactly!
    The more you pick up, the better chance of getting more flavors in the future
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

If it's a tart flavor then cherry or Tang flavors would work. NP have this soon?
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    If it's a tart flavor then cherry or Tang flavors would work. NP have this soon?
    They should, I was told the regular retailers would be ordering stock today.

If you are subbed to our Facebook, we will most likely be posting there the best deals on it and where it comes available.
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Meh...don't FB so I'll keep my eyes open with NP.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

Woop Woop The long awaited arrival is finally here
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Nice. If I would have known it was dropping so soon I would have ordered it.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny
    Woop Woop The long awaited ar***** is finally here
    Im pumped
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I've got to admit that I'm disappointed in the formula. With it taking so long to come out I was hoping they would of improved it or added something to makeup for the loss of caffiene. It looks the exact same as regular Focus XT with the caffiene removed. If that is all it is then why did it take so long to come out?

I guess I won't know how well it works until I try it.
    William Llewellyn's Anabolics, Underground Anabolics, and SSRG ebook editions!

Quote Originally Posted by Patuba View Post
    I've got to admit that I'm disappointed in the formula. With it taking so long to come out I was hoping they would of improved it or added something to makeup for the loss of caffiene. It looks the exact same as regular Focus XT with the caffiene removed. If that is all it is then why did it take so long to come out?

That was my initial thought as well. But when I thought about it, the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" notion somewhat applies here. FXT is such a successful product, and by only modifying it enough just to remove the caffeine, and leaving everything else intact, seems like a good move to keep that notion in tact.

It appears that the main goal of this product was aimed for those who just wanted a stim-free version, and that it is.

Even though I was hoping for new ingredients like L-Theanine, PLCAR, maybe a better choline such as citrate, cdp, or alpha-gpc; I like the idea of sticking with the original successful formula, many of which are legitimate long term studied ingredients.

We can always add those from bulk sources ourselves.

I'm awaiting my caffeine-free FXT to arrive in two days, from the place where it SNOs.

To SNS reps, I notice the official instructions still say "do not exceed 2 servings a day".

For the original FXT, I was thinking this was reffering to the caffeine.

Does this instruction still apply?

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

One of the reasons it took so long is because removing the caffeine had a huge impact on the flavoring. We offer 7 flavors (which most people rave about) for the regular Focus XT and we held the Caffeine-Free version to the same flavoring standard.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin
    Nice. If I would have known it was dropping so soon I would have ordered it.
    Put it on the next order
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by deh707

That was my initial thought as well. But when I thought about it, the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" notion somewhat applies here. FXT is such a successful product, and by only modifying it enough just to remove the caffeine, and leaving everything else intact, seems like a good move to keep that notion in tact.

It appears that the main goal of this product was aimed for those who just wanted a stim-free version, and that it is.

Even though I was hoping for new ingredients like L-Theanine, PLCAR, maybe a better choline such as citrate, cdp, or alpha-gpc; I like the idea of sticking with the original successful formula, many of which are legitimate long term studied ingredients.

We can always add those from bulk sources ourselves.

I'm awaiting my caffeine-free FXT to arrive in two days, from the place where it SNOs.
    Not only these points, but adding ingredients increases the overall cost. In terms of what is on the market for stimulant free focus products this product stands alone. $20 for 30 true servings of as indicated above, proven ingredients is a killer deal.

I'm excited for this, very excited. This eliminates the need to buy a lot of bulk ingredients as it covers all the basics...

Just my thoughts.
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler

Not only these points, but adding ingredients increases the overall cost. In terms of what is on the market for stimulant free focus products this product stands alone. $20 for 30 true servings of as indicated above, proven ingredients is a killer deal.

I'm excited for this, very excited. This eliminates the need to buy a lot of bulk ingredients as it covers all the basics...

Just my thoughts.
    Much.cheaper and more effective.than most focus supps or drinks
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Why this at NP yet

why mess around with a formula that every1 love .. Perfect nootropic blend

Sns had alot of flavoring issue .. Took a while to get it right, then problem with labeling

Hope this formula never changes
    S.n.S team member

Quote Originally Posted by deh707
    To SNS reps, I notice the official instructions still say "do not exceed 2 servings a day".

For the original FXT, I was thinking this was reffering to the caffeine.

Does this instruction still apply?
    You don't want to be over dosing nooptrics (sp?) either.

Quote Originally Posted by dsbhaver View Post

It's on nutraplanet now!

Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

4 left!

In before it's all gone...
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.

4 left!

in b4 takes 2 years to restock.
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

4 left!

I wonder how much remains at SNO
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

[QUOTE=deh707;3573417]I wonder how much remains here...[QUOTE]

Wow!! But you better edit that before you get into trouble.
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Wow!! But you better edit that before you get into trouble.
    You too bc of the quote, lol.

Deh707, plenty remains there I'm sure.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by deh707 View Post
    I wonder how much remains at ***
    Different retailers order different quantities. NP is great to us, and we support them as much as we possibly can, but they order tiny amounts very frequently, which is why they are out of stock frequently on many products.

That being said, I doubt the retailer you mentioned will be out of stock soon.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-21-2013, 09:32 PM
  2. Caffeine-free Focus XT?
    By obvious in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 289
    Last Post: 08-20-2012, 10:03 AM
  3. Focus XT caffeine free
    By AndShane in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-29-2011, 11:42 PM
  4. The "Son" has FINALLY arrived (comedy)
    By edwards in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-07-2008, 04:37 PM
  5. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-17-2007, 03:55 AM