Cissus XT - AnabolicMinds.com

Cissus XT

1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Cissus XT

Congratulations!!!! I have tried every cissus under the sun, and you have far and away exceeded all of them imo. As an older guy who has had major joint/tendon surgeries and injuries, you have greatly impressed me with how effective this is and how quickly it takes hold. It is officially my cissus of choice.

Well done guys....keep up the good work
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It's been working great for me as well. I had terrible elbow issues prior to starting Cissus XT and they've improved dramatically. I just started my second bottle and they're continuing to get better even while using Erase.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11
    It's been working great for me as well. I had terrible elbow issues prior to starting Cissus XT and they've improved dramatically. I just started my second bottle and they're continuing to get better even while using Erase.
    I am with you. I went a period were waking up an getting out of bed was a chore. This has alleviated it. I have teamed it with orange triad and am totally thrilled this far.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AE14

I am with you. I went a period were waking up an getting out of bed was a chore. This has alleviated it. I have teamed it with orange triad and am totally thrilled this far.
    Yeah, I had the same exact problem. I would sometimes have to roll off the bed. I'm using Orange Triad as well, but that alone never provided me any relief.
    PES Representative
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11

Yeah, I had the same exact problem. I would sometimes have to roll off the bed. I'm using Orange Triad as well, but that alone never provided me any relief.
    I know the roll well. OT on its own is solid...however, coupled with cissus xt and it has been the best combo I have ever tried bar none.
  6. mw1
    Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Glad it brought you some relief!!

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AE14

I know the roll well. OT on its own is solid...however, coupled with cissus xt and it has been the best combo I have ever tried bar none.
    Means alot coming from you brotha thanks for the kind words
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Glad it's working so well for you. I just started mine recently and am liking it too.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

Thanks for the positive feedback
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  10. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Congratulations!!!! I have tried every cissus under the sun, and you have far and away exceeded all of them imo. As an older guy who has had major joint/tendon surgeries and injuries, you have greatly impressed me with how effective this is and how quickly it takes hold. It is officially my cissus of choice.

Well done guys....keep up the good work
    Great to hear dude! Anecdotally, the lower ketosterone extract % really seems to yield improved effects with respect to joints (this could be due to lesser effects on cortisol).
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Thanks guys. It is a definite winner. As someone who has had major joint issues for years, including several surgeries, this is much welcomed relief.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

Great to hear dude! Anecdotally, the lower ketosterone extract % really seems to yield improved effects with respect to joints (this could be due to lesser effects on cortisol).
    My shoulder felt better literally within days it seems
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  207 lbs.

just added 2 bottles to my cart ... OTriad is a staple, so hopefully adding CissusXT will yield the same results as AE and breezy
  14. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by strester View Post
    just added 2 bottles to my cart ... OTriad is a staple, so hopefully adding CissusXT will yield the same results as AE and breezy
    It's pretty amazing. I didn't expect nearly the amount of relief I get from it. I knew within 2 weeks that it was a staple for me.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

it wouldn't shock me if it did, no doubt at all Cissus works
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by strester
    Awesome combo. You will love it
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

uhg, I can't find my cissus bottles! I just moved and have it somewhere in one of my many boxes but haven't been able to find it yet. Cissus is good stuff and I can notice a difference with it.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  207 lbs.

my order just arrived ... did everyone follow the dosing instructions on the bottle or did you try something different?

thanks in advance for any feedback
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

my order just arrived ... did everyone follow the dosing instructions on the bottle or did you try something different?

Yes....exactly as listed.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

I started with about a week of 2 caps 3x daily before following the dosing instructions on the bottle. My joints were noticeably better in that time, but I'm not sure if the increased dose made a big difference.
    PES Representative
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

I use 3g post-wo the majority of the time.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.
  22. Elite Member

Just thought I'd pop in to say I grabbed some of this stuff..and WOW!

Used a ton of Cissus RX from USP several years back and loved it. Haven't used Cissus in a couple years as I haven't had many issues and don't have anything major right now (I wouldn't just train through it), but my shoulder was acting up a bit. Usually I wake up and it is really "crackly" and I can get a major pop out of it but past two days NOTHING. Can it really be this effective in not even a week?

Its either that or my extra rot. cuff work just suddenly went from nothing to working within days.
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

Used a ton of Cissus RX from USP several years back and loved it. Haven't used Cissus in a couple years as I haven't had many issues and don't have anything major right now (I wouldn't just train through it), but my shoulder was acting up a bit. Usually I wake up and it is really "crackly" and I can get a major pop out of it but past two days NOTHING. Can it really be this effective in not even a week?

Its either that or my extra rot. cuff work just suddenly went from nothing to working within days.
    That's awesome, glad it helped so much. I'm still loving mine too and just got another two bottles.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

Some benefits like inhibition of AA metabolism at sites of inflammation and analgesia can occur right away. Long term benefits like rebuilding and supporting bone and tendonous tissue come from repeated daily doses.
  25. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post

Some benefits like inhibition of AA metabolism at sites of inflammation and analgesia can occur right away. Long term benefits like rebuilding and supporting bone and tendonous tissue come from repeated daily doses.
    Ya I had forgotten how effective the acute response to Cissus was. Effective for me so far.
  26. Senior Member

Great feedback on this guys .. Myself is loving this stuff .. I keep it at my desk at work and 1 in gym bag for post workout
    S.n.S team member
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

Awesome feedback on Cissus again Stuff is killer
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  28. New Member

SuperCissus RX is a big part of my training arsenal whether I'm recovering form an injury or not. You need a strong foundation (joints, tendons, and ligaments) to build bigger/stronger muscles which why I use it even when I'm not injured.
  29. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by newbreed View Post
    SuperCissus RX is a big part of my training arsenal whether I'm recovering form an injury or not. You need a strong foundation (joints, tendons, and ligaments) to build bigger/stronger muscles which why I use it even when I'm not injured.
    I agree, and you should give CissusXT a shot. Both are 120 cap bottles, but CissusXT will save you $5 a month vs. SuperCissus RX here at NP.
  30. mw1
    Sponsor

Stayed tuned~ I believe Anti hero will be giving out a bottle or two of Cissus real soon

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mw1
    Stayed tuned~ I believe Anti hero will be giving out a bottle or two of Cissus real soon
    Hmmmm....
  32. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Why, yes I am.

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Hmmmm....
    SNS Logging Oppurtunity Inside: CissusXT for your joints!
  33. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have 2 jars of this Cissus and I am cracking one of them open tomorrow and I will be dosing 4 caps a day
    my knees have been feeling funny the past week and I have been off cissus for the past 4 weeks maybe
    that's why my knees are feeling funny. I have been using Primaforce for the past year but when SNS came
    out with it I grabbed 2 jars right away I hope this version works as good as the others that I have used over
    the past few years. USPLABS, Primaforce, and Swanson Vitamins are the brands that I have used in the past
    with pretty good results.
  34. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by totalpackage
    I have 2 jars of this Cissus and I am cracking one of them open tomorrow and I will be dosing 4 caps a day
    my knees have been feeling funny the past week and I have been off cissus for the past 4 weeks maybe
    that's why my knees are feeling funny. I have been using Primaforce for the past year but when SNS came
    out with it I grabbed 2 jars right away I hope this version works as good as the others that I have used over
    the past few years. USPLABS, Primaforce, and Swanson Vitamins are the brands that I have used in the past
    with pretty good results.
    I believe you will be extremely satisfied. We look forward to your feedback.
  35. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I will definitely give my feedback and today is my first day using SNS Cissus at 4 caps a day.
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by totalpackage View Post
    I will definitely give my feedback and today is my first day using SNS Cissus at 4 caps a day.
    You may notice some acute analgesic effects in the short term, wait a couple weeks before you get a final idea on effectiveness for yourself.
  37. Senior Member

g'luck bud
    S.n.S team member
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

SNS Reps, what makes Cissus XT different from a glucosamine/chondroitin supplement? I have had surgery on both my shoulders and recently as I'm increasing my weight on bench, I'm noticing more achy shoulders than usual. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    After a year off, I'm back
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    SNS Reps, what makes Cissus XT different from a glucosamine/chondroitin supplement? I have had surgery on both my shoulders and recently as I'm increasing my weight on bench, I'm noticing more achy shoulders than usual. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Cissus XT is an anti-inflammatory supplement, which is different from those two you listed.

Similar Forum Threads

1. SNS Releases Cissus XT! 5% Cissus, capped, and shipping this week!
    By mr.cooper69 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 07-19-2012, 06:00 PM
  2. Replies: 56
    Last Post: 05-03-2007, 04:16 AM
  3. SNS 4-AD XT
    By EEmain in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-09-2004, 06:31 PM
  4. mohn-xt serious nutrition solutions
    By chessmaster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0