SNS Releases X-Gels, the strongest natural anabolic out there!

Page 24 of 29 First ... 2223242526 ... Last

1. Hi, this is a question directly to the SNS people. Please aware me of the ArA content per cap for the Batch # M03151. Its the batch that recently hit the Uk for sale there

2. Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    Hi, this is a question directly to the SNS people. Please aware me of the ArA content per cap for the Batch # M03151. Its the batch that recently hit the Uk for sale there
    Not an SNS person, but it's the same batch number as the ones I have and those are 100mg of ArA per capsule. Happy to say that they work great though.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Not an SNS person, but it's the same batch number as the ones I have and those are 100mg of ArA per capsule. Happy to day that they work great though.
    Thanks dewey but this means for the UK no extra bottle at the retailer

4. Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    Thanks dewey but this means for the UK no extra bottle at the retailer
    I believe the extra bottles were only for those that purchased X-Gels by July 13th or 14th. The extra bottle came from SNS, not the retailers.

5. Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu
    Hi, this is a question directly to the SNS people. Please aware me of the ArA content per cap for the Batch # M03151. Its the batch that recently hit the Uk for sale there
    There has only been 1 batch manufactured thus far.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
    •   

6. I request they use plastic or something for the inner packing next batch. The cotton was a mistake lol...I find myself picking it off my gels every time I take them.
    It loves to stick.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

7. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I request they use plastic or something for the inner packing next batch. The cotton was a mistake lol...I find myself picking it off my gels every time I take them.
    It loves to stick.
    Agree 100%. When I take 20 before a workout I have to try and get all that cotton off of them first. Even then, I always end up missing some.

8. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I request they use plastic or something for the inner packing next batch. The cotton was a mistake lol...I find myself picking it off my gels every time I take them.
    It loves to stick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Agree 100%. When I take 20 before a workout I have to try and get all that cotton off of them first. Even then, I always end up missing some.
    Noted and reported up the line.

Thanks for the feedback guys, sorry about the issue.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.

9. Oh yea, ive just been eating the cotton. Its not gonna hurt you and its too much work to pull it all off lol
    CELTIC LABS REP

10. Quote Originally Posted by NomZ

Noted and reported up the line.

Thanks for the feedback guys, sorry about the issue.
    Like tnubs said not a huge issue but thanks for listening

11. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Like tnubs said not a huge issue but thanks for listening
    Still an issue that is an easy fix, and I'm told it will be fixed in future batches.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.

12. how many are you guys taking? I'm using 4 in the am, and then 4 in the pm, and I notice a significant increase in muscle soreness.

13. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b
    how many are you guys taking? I'm using 4 in the am, and then 4 in the pm, and I notice a significant increase in muscle soreness.
    Taking 10 pre workout, extremely sore the next day lol...lasts a couple days too. I was taking on off days for the first week but not anymore.

14. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    how many are you guys taking? I'm using 4 in the am, and then 4 in the pm, and I notice a significant increase in muscle soreness.
    I'm logging mine if you want to check it out: Dewey99's SNS X-GELS and everything else log

I'm taking 20 X-Gels pwo only and lifting 5 times per week. I am 15 workouts in and starting to notice some nice results. Not really getting the extra soreness that I was warned about though. I have some aches in my elbows but not any overwhelming joint pain. Other than that, no sides.

15. I too am doing 20 preworkout and the pumps and fullness are absolutely insane. The best I've ever had in my life, no exaggeration (never done hormones though).

16. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I too am doing 20 preworkout and the pumps and fullness are absolutely insane. The best I've ever had in my life, no exaggeration (never done hormones though).
    Same here. Coop, are you having extra joint pain or DOMS?

17. My face is breaking out with 10, gf said hers was with 5/day... But chicks always say that, i didnt see anything at all on her. You all noticing this with 20?
    CELTIC LABS REP

18. Posted in my other thread about 2g ArA experiences so far. 10 days in and I can tell its hitting full strength. Pump was huge and today I felt crazy muscle density during my off day.

No joint pain (joints actually feel better lately) and haven't had any outbreaks of acne yet.

19. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10
    Posted in my other thread about 2g ArA experiences so far. 10 days in and I can tell its hitting full strength. Pump was huge and today I felt crazy muscle density during my off day.

No joint pain (joints actually feel better lately) and haven't had any outbreaks of acne yet.
    Any significant increase in soreness?

20. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Yes. At day 5 I squatted....I was still sore 5 days later. I am also deloading this week and my workouts are a breeze, yet I have DOMS. The ArA is definitely gonna kill me when things pick up again next week.

21. bolt, no homo but your physique looks insane
    CELTIC LABS REP

22. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Definitely. No joint pain though (probably due to cissus).

Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    My face is breaking out with 10, gf said hers was with 5/day... But chicks always say that, i didnt see anything at all on her. You all noticing this with 20?
    Yes, I am getting a pimple or too on my face.

23. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

Yes, I am getting a pimple or too on my face.
    Two*

24. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I too am doing 20 preworkout and the pumps and fullness are absolutely insane. The best I've ever had in my life, no exaggeration (never done hormones though).
    Are you stacking it with anything else that increases pumps? I love me some Hemavol/Nitrates, but that combo when dosed properly can produce debilitating pumps for me.

How long does it take the ArA to start "kicking in"?

Xgels are the next supp on my list to try, and your reviews carry more weight with my than most on this forum.

25. Quote Originally Posted by MonsterTruckr View Post
    Are you stacking it with anything else that increases pumps? I love me some Hemavol/Nitrates, but that combo when dosed properly can produce debilitating pumps for me.

How long does it take the ArA to start "kicking in"?

Xgels are the next supp on my list to try, and your reviews carry more weight with my than most on this forum.
    Nope, just EC stack and ALCAR.

Everything that could potentially change body composition takes time to manifest. For such changes, I recommend at least 3+ weeks on ArA. The pumps were noticeable by my 2nd to 3rd workout, and strength increased after week 1. This isn't some miracle supplement, but amidst a host of test boosters that make you feel great without actually changing your body, I'd say ArA is one of the better buys out there.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What's Your Favorite Natural Anabolic?
    By BigVrunga in forum Supplements
    Replies: 342
    Last Post: 02-04-2009, 06:40 AM
  2. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 10-02-2006, 04:30 PM
  3. Bloodwork While on "Natural Anabolics"
    By Mazderati in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-08-2006, 02:42 PM
  4. Official Natural Anabolic Consensus Page
    By theshocker21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6