SNS Optimize-T

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. SNS Optimize-T


    I haven't seen this mentioned in any post, so wanted to ask here. Is there an ETA on the release of Optimize-T? Formula looks good all around and would be a great addition to PCT. Thanks!

    Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2


  2. It will probably be at least 4 weeks

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Labor day sale- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ml#post5068496

  3. Thanks for the update! Look forward to further news....

    Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
    •   
       


  4. All I know is that it is looks like it will live up to its name!
    Last edited by antny04; 05-19-2012 at 01:51 PM.

  5. No but bulbine would be a great addition to PCT
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by antny04 View Post
    I haven't seen this mentioned in any post, so wanted to ask here. Is there an ETA on the release of Optimize-T? Formula looks good all around and would be a great addition to PCT. Thanks!

    Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
    It is mentioned in the writeup of Bulbine, actually..

    So hopefully it's not too far behind!

    Or, as mw1 mentioned above, at least four weeks. So not that far behind.
    iFORCE NUTRITION REPRESENTATIVE

    iTRAIN. iCOMPETE. iDOMINATE.

  7. Believe me you will love it

  8. Didn't knew people read the stacking advice on the label lol

    So looking forward to this .. Should be another solid product
    S.n.S team member

  9. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    Didn't knew people read the stacking advice on the label lol

    So looking forward to this .. Will be another solid product
    ^Fix't
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  10. I have had some discussions about what's in the profile - even the most jaded member of the supplement industry will be impressed by this.

    Simply outstanding.

    iFORCE NUTRITION REPRESENTATIVE

    iTRAIN. iCOMPETE. iDOMINATE.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    ^Fix't
    Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post
    I have had some discussions about what's in the profile - even the most jaded member of the supplement industry will be impressed by this.

    Simply outstanding.

    So I will be impressed ?
    S.n.S team member

  12. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    Lol


    So I will be impressed ?
    Yes. It's truly an incredible formula...

    Just from the rumors of what's going to be in, I can feel my libido rising.

  13. subbed
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler

    Yes. It's truly an incredible formula...

    Just from the rumors of what's going to be in, I can feel my libido rising.
    I am excited
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    I am excited
    Zing.

  16. Last time I was this anxious was for Paris Hilton tape
    S.n.S team member

  17. You ALL will be impressed - it'll make our job as reps pretty easy, that's for sure.

    Something with a profile this impressive will certainly sell itself. One of the most proven, synergistic combinations I've seen.

    Honestly, it will be a game changer - and it's just the start.
    iFORCE NUTRITION REPRESENTATIVE

    iTRAIN. iCOMPETE. iDOMINATE.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post
    Honestly, it will be a game changer - and it's just the start.
    YEEEAAAHHH BUUUDDDDDAAAAAYYYY
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    Last time I was this anxious was for Paris Hilton tape
    Ha

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Labor day sale- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ml#post5068496

  20. Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade
    You ALL will be impressed - it'll make our job as reps pretty easy, that's for sure.

    Something with a profile this impressive will certainly sell itself. One of the most proven, synergistic combinations I've seen.

    Honestly, it will be a game changer - and it's just the start.
    SNS excellence
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  21. Must resist leaking ingredient profile and bottle picture... was on your website but you took it down

  22. CAn we have a guess the ingredient contest in order to win a few bottles :-)

  23. Nope bc some already know
    S.n.S team member

  24. it contains you're favorite test boosting stuff!
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  25. Gq owns it
    S.n.S team member

  26. In for ingredient leaks, I mean announcement !
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  27. I saw it too before it came down, I don't mind it being my first SNS purchase although I might get some agmatine as well. It won't be my last I'll say that. Profile looks sick!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    it contains you're favorite test boosting stuff!
    DAA? Seems like everyones favorite...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  29. Amazing profile.
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

  30. Quote Originally Posted by theniteman View Post
    Amazing profile.
    Where is it oO?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    Where is it oO?
    They took it down! Just before I could see it.. Bastards
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  32. I'm guessing it will sell pretty well. It looks like J-Bry was speaking the truth in post number 24.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  33. yes sir, I know it is going to be a favorite product for me.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  34. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    yes sir, I know it is going to be a favorite product for me.
    I can't wait for this to come out. I have a feeling its gonna be my new go to test booster.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  35. counting down the days .. Bulbine until this comes out
    S.n.S team member

  36. in for ingredients

  37. Because of the mishap with the profile being released accidentally ,we are going to do something we dont normally do~~~disclose the ingred profile and start a promo for some members to be the first to get bottles........

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Labor day sale- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ml#post5068496

  38. Quote Originally Posted by mw1
    Because of the mishap with the profile being released accidentally ,we are going to do something we dont normally do~~~disclose the ingred profile and start a promo for some members to be the first to get bottles........
    WORD!
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  39. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    WORD!
    But not quite yet

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Labor day sale- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ml#post5068496

  40. Quote Originally Posted by mw1

    But not quite yet
    U would lol
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Training to Optimize Daily Function
    By Quinc in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-11-2007, 12:22 AM
Log in
Log in