SNS Releases Bulbine Caps (Prolensis)!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,457
    Answers
    8

    SNS Releases Bulbine Caps (Prolensis)!





    Natural Testosterone Optimizer!


    Bulbine is commonly used in combination with other ingredients in some natural testosterone boosters in proprietary blends so that you don't know the actual dosage of Bulbine you are getting. With SNS Bulbine Caps, you know that you are getting 350 mg of Prolensis™ Bulbine Natalensis per capsule for maximum results.
    SNS Bulbine Caps can be stacked with Optimize-T™, DAA Caps or Powder, Tribulus-750, or other select Serious Nutrition Solutions products for improved, synergistic results.

    Some of my thoughts:

    First, I like the fact that we are using the trademarked form: Prolensis. Second, bulbine has always been very interesting to me. A 347% increase in testosterone obviously demonstrates the plant's promise, but many formulas don't seem to dose the plant correctly. With our new bulk product, flexibility in dosing is achieved, so you can find your own sweet spot. I've personally never used Bulbine before but will definitely give this a shot in the coming months!
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  2. Registered User
    JoHNnyNuTZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,576
    Answers
    0


    Whoa..Thats pretty sweet. Gonna hop on this

    RECOVERBRO


  3. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,613
    Answers
    0


    Never tried this stuff. Haven't heard much buzz about it.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,457
    Answers
    8


    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Never tried this stuff. Haven't heard much buzz about it.
    I haven't seen many anecdotal reports either, but Dr. Houser seemed to be a big fan
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  5. Registered User
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,903
    Answers
    0


    Sweet!!
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  6. Registered User
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,502
    Answers
    1


    Prolensis Bulbine, ya say....?
    Fancy...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  7. Registered User
    daft205's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    599
    Answers
    0


    Sweet! I have awaiting for someone to do this! Pure prolensis and no prop blend- count me in! When can I order and what's the price point?
  8. Registered User
    theniteman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    837
    Answers
    0


    Intrigued by this. Wanna read some feedback on this fersure!
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html
  9. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,457
    Answers
    8


    Quote Originally Posted by daft205 View Post
    Sweet! I have awaiting for someone to do this! Pure prolensis and no prop blend- count me in! When can I order and what's the price point?
    I will let you know as soon as NP is stocked!
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  10. Registered User
    Wocheezy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    185
    Answers
    0


    SNS all day!
  11. Registered User
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,386
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post



    Natural Testosterone Optimizer!


    Bulbine is commonly used in combination with other ingredients in some natural testosterone boosters in proprietary blends so that you don't know the actual dosage of Bulbine you are getting. With SNS Bulbine Caps, you know that you are getting 350 mg of Prolensis™ Bulbine Natalensis per capsule for maximum results.
    SNS Bulbine Caps can be stacked with Optimize-T™, DAA Caps or Powder, Tribulus-750, or other select Serious Nutrition Solutions products for improved, synergistic results.

    Some of my thoughts:

    First, I like the fact that we are using the trademarked form: Prolensis. Second, bulbine has always been very interesting to me. A 347% increase in testosterone obviously demonstrates the plant's promise, but many formulas don't seem to dose the plant correctly. With our new bulk product, flexibility in dosing is achieved, so you can find your own sweet spot. I've personally never used Bulbine before but will definitely give this a shot in the coming months!
    I have always wanted to try this, was just waiting on some quality stuff.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  12. Registered User
    ahh123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    417
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post



    Natural Testosterone Optimizer!


    Bulbine is commonly used in combination with other ingredients in some natural testosterone boosters in proprietary blends so that you don't know the actual dosage of Bulbine you are getting. With SNS Bulbine Caps, you know that you are getting 350 mg of Prolensis™ Bulbine Natalensis per capsule for maximum results.
    SNS Bulbine Caps can be stacked with Optimize-T™, DAA Caps or Powder, Tribulus-750, or other select Serious Nutrition Solutions products for improved, synergistic results.

    Some of my thoughts:

    First, I like the fact that we are using the trademarked form: Prolensis. Second, bulbine has always been very interesting to me. A 347% increase in testosterone obviously demonstrates the plant's promise, but many formulas don't seem to dose the plant correctly. With our new bulk product, flexibility in dosing is achieved, so you can find your own sweet spot. I've personally never used Bulbine before but will definitely give this a shot in the coming months!
    I've read on EF forum one guy's post that if dose of Prolensis is over 650mg for a 80kg (176lbs) man, that this product will make your testosterone levels to go down.

    Just type prolensis in google and this post on this EF forum will be 2nd hit for this search term on google.


    Can you elaborate this since your 2 caps means 700 mg of Prolensis?
  13. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,457
    Answers
    8


    Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    I've read on EF forum one guy's post that if dose of Prolensis is over 650mg for a 80kg (176lbs) man, that this product will make your testosterone levels to go down.

    Just type prolensis in google and this post on this EF forum will be 2nd hit for this search term on google.


    Can you elaborate this since your 2 caps means 700 mg of Prolensis?
    Someone your bodyweight would take 1 cap. I am unfortunately not responsible for what's written on the label, but on the flip side, 1 bottle would last you 60 days.

    The recommendation on EF (not sure what that is) is simply an extrapolation of the dose-response curve of Bulbine natalensis to the human model. If you PM me, I can calculate your exact HED for your bodyweight at the percentage shown to elevate T to 347% of baseline in rats.

    Keep in mind that 350mg would be more than 25 mg/kg but less than 50 mg/kg (both in rats), which would still put you at around 300% elevation of baseline in theory.

    Lastly, the 100mg/kg dose which showed the decline in T was double the most effective dose (50mg/kg). Thus, it is reasonable to conclude that there is a slope down from the 50mg/kg (inverse-U), so exceeding the dose will likely not result in lowered T until you exceed your recommended dose substantially.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  14. Registered User
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    Someone your bodyweight would take 1 cap. I am unfortunately not responsible for what's written on the label, but on the flip side, 1 bottle would last you 60 days.

    The recommendation on EF (not sure what that is) is simply an extrapolation of the dose-response curve of Bulbine natalensis to the human model. If you PM me, I can calculate your exact HED for your bodyweight at the percentage shown to elevate T to 347% of baseline in rats.

    Keep in mind that 350mg would be more than 25 mg/kg but less than 50 mg/kg (both in rats), which would still put you at around 300% elevation of baseline in theory.

    Lastly, the 100mg/kg dose which showed the decline in T was double the most effective dose (50mg/kg). Thus, it is reasonable to conclude that there is a slope down from the 50mg/kg (inverse-U), so exceeding the dose will likely not result in lowered T until you exceed your recommended dose substantially.
    Kool so leas equals more?
    Excellent.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  15. Registered User
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,386
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Someone your bodyweight would take 1 cap. I am unfortunately not responsible for what's written on the label, but on the flip side, 1 bottle would last you 60 days.

    The recommendation on EF (not sure what that is) is simply an extrapolation of the dose-response curve of Bulbine natalensis to the human model. If you PM me, I can calculate your exact HED for your bodyweight at the percentage shown to elevate T to 347% of baseline in rats.

    Keep in mind that 350mg would be more than 25 mg/kg but less than 50 mg/kg (both in rats), which would still put you at around 300% elevation of baseline in theory.

    Lastly, the 100mg/kg dose which showed the decline in T was double the most effective dose (50mg/kg). Thus, it is reasonable to conclude that there is a slope down from the 50mg/kg (inverse-U), so exceeding the dose will likely not result in lowered T until you exceed your recommended dose substantially.
    Coop is the man.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  16. Registered User
    ahh123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    417
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Someone your bodyweight would take 1 cap. I am unfortunately not responsible for what's written on the label, but on the flip side, 1 bottle would last you 60 days.

    The recommendation on EF (not sure what that is) is simply an extrapolation of the dose-response curve of Bulbine natalensis to the human model. If you PM me, I can calculate your exact HED for your bodyweight at the percentage shown to elevate T to 347% of baseline in rats.

    Keep in mind that 350mg would be more than 25 mg/kg but less than 50 mg/kg (both in rats), which would still put you at around 300% elevation of baseline in theory.

    Lastly, the 100mg/kg dose which showed the decline in T was double the most effective dose (50mg/kg). Thus, it is reasonable to conclude that there is a slope down from the 50mg/kg (inverse-U), so exceeding the dose will likely not result in lowered T until you exceed your recommended dose substantially.
    Thx for an excellent reply.

    I've sent you a PM.
  17. Registered User
    GQNemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,972
    Answers
    0


    I went out of town for the weekend .. And this is what happens ?

    Ha I love it .. Great product that has great research behind it
    S.n.S team member
  18. Registered User
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,587
    Answers
    1


    Any ideas on stacks with other SNS products like Reduce XT or DAA or PCT Assist from CEL?
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  19. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,457
    Answers
    8


    Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Any ideas on stacks with other SNS products like Reduce XT or DAA or PCT Assist from CEL?
    I wouldn't stack it with an AI (PCT Assist) since Bulbine was also reported to decrease estrogen by 20-35%. Reduce XT or DAA would be great stacks though.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  20. Registered User
    alvin1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    538
    Answers
    0


    Nice will try for sure This + DAA = WIN !
  21. Registered User
    GQNemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,972
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Any ideas on stacks with other SNS products like Reduce XT or DAA or PCT Assist from CEL?
    Bubline with DAA or reduce makes a sick combo


    U know what will be even a sicker stack ???

    Bubline with ...

































    Sns omtimize T
    S.n.S team member
  22. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,169
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    Bubline with DAA or reduce makes a sick combo


    U know what will be even a sicker stack ???

    Bubline with ...
    "Bubline" with bulbine?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  23. Registered User
    GQNemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,972
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    "Bubline" with bulbine?
    nope read again lol
    S.n.S team member
  24. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,169
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    Bubline with ...


    Sns omtimize T
    Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    nope read again lol
    I read it again. Did you mean "bubline" with SNS Optimize T?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  25. Registered User
    GQNemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,972
    Answers
    0


    U say tomato I say tamato
    S.n.S team member
  26. Registered User
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,587
    Answers
    1


    Hmmmmm. I have a nice natty cycle brewing in my mind for this summer. Be perfect to run before fall hits and it's time to get up to 220.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  27. Registered User
    NomZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,470
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Hmmmmm. I have a nice natty cycle brewing in my mind for this summer. Be perfect to run before fall hits and it's time to get up to 220.
    Dat bulk.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.
  28. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,702
    Answers
    0


    Hopefully this will get more feedback into the loop on this.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  29. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,377
    Answers
    0


    Sounds interesting!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  30. Registered User
    ahh123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    417
    Answers
    0


    I'm seriously thinking on doing hormonal blood work test before starting 4-6 weeks cycle of SNS Bulbine with SNS DAA and then do another blood work after 2 weeks and 6 weeks to see how this 2 effect my levels of testosterone, estrogen, prolactin, FSH, LH and cortisol.

    Now only thing is waiting for SNS Bulbine to be available at some UK dealer to have it shipped to me with no custom hassle to my EU country.
  31. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,457
    Answers
    8


    Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    I'm seriously thinking on doing hormonal blood work test before starting 4-6 weeks cycle of SNS Bulbine with SNS DAA and then do another blood work after 2 weeks and 6 weeks to see how this 2 effect my levels of testosterone, estrogen, prolactin, FSH, LH and cortisol.

    Now only thing is waiting for SNS Bulbine to be available at some UK dealer to have it shipped to me with no custom hassle to my EU country.
    That would be awesome. I think everyone would be very interested in how bulbine works when used at the right dose.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  32. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,377
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    I'm seriously thinking on doing hormonal blood work test before starting 4-6 weeks cycle of SNS Bulbine with SNS DAA and then do another blood work after 2 weeks and 6 weeks to see how this 2 effect my levels of testosterone, estrogen, prolactin, FSH, LH and cortisol.

    Now only thing is waiting for SNS Bulbine to be available at some UK dealer to have it shipped to me with no custom hassle to my EU country.
    This would be awesome!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  33. Registered User
    GQNemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,972
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    I'm seriously thinking on doing hormonal blood work test before starting 4-6 weeks cycle of SNS Bulbine with SNS DAA and then do another blood work after 2 weeks and 6 weeks to see how this 2 effect my levels of testosterone, estrogen, prolactin, FSH, LH and cortisol.

    Now only thing is waiting for SNS Bulbine to be available at some UK dealer to have it shipped to me with no custom hassle to my EU country.
    That will have alot of users attention

    Bubline @ 1cap a day
    DAA 3G a day

    Makes a nice stack
    S.n.S team member
  34. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,702
    Answers
    0


    Would definitely show hard facts on it's effectiveness.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  35. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,377
    Answers
    0


    That's it now you have to do it!!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  36. Registered User
    ahh123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    417
    Answers
    0


    If I can't get my hands on SNS Bulbine in next 3 weeks in EU I might skip it until September cause planning a road trip in 2nd half of July.

    But weird so many of you from US and spending so much money on supplements but most of you too cheap to do before and after cycle blood work for at least LH, free and total testosterone, estradiol and prolactin hmm.
  37. Registered User
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,386
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by ahh123
    If I can't get my hands on SNS Bulbine in next 3 weeks in EU I might skip it until September cause planning a road trip in 2nd half of July.

    But weird so many of you from US and spending so much money on supplements but most of you too cheap to do before and after cycle blood work for at least LH, free and total testosterone, estradiol and prolactin hmm.
    There is def some truth to tthis. However it all depends on how deep ur pockets are. That's why I only buy from reputable companies
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  38. Registered User
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,587
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    If I can't get my hands on SNS Bulbine in next 3 weeks in EU I might skip it until September cause planning a road trip in 2nd half of July.

    But weird so many of you from US and spending so much money on supplements but most of you too cheap to do before and after cycle blood work for at least LH, free and total testosterone, estradiol and prolactin hmm.
    A lot of us that are in school or don't have insurance only like to pay for the supps, not the bloods haha. If you did in fact get bloods done that would be fantastic.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  39. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,603
    Answers
    0


    I wouldn't get bloods unless I was worried after running a harsh aas cycle
  40. Registered User
    GQNemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,972
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I wouldn't get bloods unless I was worried after running a harsh aas cycle
    Yeah that's when I gets it or even after a ph cycle

    But I think he is just curious to see the results
    S.n.S team member
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What ever became of Prolensis TM(Bulbine Natalensis)
    By scoooter in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-17-2012, 08:45 AM
  2. Bulbine Natalensis Article
    By DHumphreys in forum Supplements
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 07-06-2011, 04:27 PM
  3. bulbine natalensis does it work ?
    By jep in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-20-2011, 09:31 PM
  4. question on Bulbine Natalensis
    By djbombsquad in forum Supplements
    Replies: 258
    Last Post: 02-19-2011, 12:30 PM
  5. Bulbine natalensis and Triazole
    By THEstudent in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-08-2010, 12:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in