Focus XT - AnabolicMinds.com

Focus XT

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

Focus XT

As fate would have it, I was looking to try some focus xt at the suggestion of mr.cooper. Something brought me to this part of the forum, perhaps the endless hours of studying I have been doing over the past few days, searching for a break, I click on the SNS link. What do I find? Not 1, but 2 focus xt for only $30.. what a deal. Just placed an order. This will be my first SNS product that I try, along with my first jump into nootropics, wish me luck.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Schweet, hope you enjoy man.

Let us know if you have any questions.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

After some time using the product I'll be sure to post up a review. also, is it possible to know how much alcar is in one scoop? I am trying to hit 2 grams per day so I need to know how much I should add from my bulk stash.
    •   

4. mw1
    Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That is a great deal! Be sure to give us your fedback

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Focus XT is awesome - just helped me survive exam week.

Between bulk ALCAR-500 and Focus XT, I was humming. A full tub in a little over a week? Oh yes I did.

Can't wait to add in some bulk choline citrate next year, too!
    iFORCE NUTRITION REPRESENTATIVE

iTRAIN. iCOMPETE. iDOMINATE.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    That is a great deal! Be sure to give us your fedback
    for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post
    Focus XT is awesome - just helped me survive exam week.

Between bulk ALCAR-500 and Focus XT, I was humming. A full tub in a little over a week? Oh yes I did.

Can't wait to add in some bulk choline citrate next year, too!
    Yeah I just finished finals.. survived on EC and alcar lol
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid

for sure!

Yeah I just finished finals.. survived on EC and alcar lol
    Haha! Man imagine if you stacked the two!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Haha! Man imagine if you stacked the two!
    hmm alcar, focus xt, ephedrine, a little dmaa sprinkled on top = O.O
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    hmm alcar, focus xt, ephedrine, a little dmaa sprinkled on top = O.O
    WIRED for DAYS! hahah. I'm sure mr.cooper has tried it though.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  10. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

David, an old favorite of mine is 1 scoop Focus XT (supplying 200mg caffeine) + 25mg ephedrine + racetam of choice.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    David, an old favorite of mine is 1 scoop Focus XT (supplying 200mg caffeine) + 25mg ephedrine + racetam of choice.
    This is going to be my stack very soon.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Before i knew about racetams and focus xt i only used 25mg ephedrine for study sessions and pre tests... and that had a noticeable impact. Retention was greatly increased, was much more sharp as well. I can only imagine something like Ephedrine + ALCAR + Focus XT.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  13. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam
    Before i knew about racetams and focus xt i only used 25mg ephedrine for study sessions and pre tests... and that had a noticeable impact. Retention was greatly increased, was much more sharp as well. I can only imagine something like Ephedrine + ALCAR + Focus XT.
    I would imagine its pretty dam potent.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  14. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Is focus xt anything like craze from driven sports?
  15. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    FXT (1 scoop)+ Bronkaid (25mg ephedrine sulfate) + Aniracetam (2.25g),
    30 min. later, sip on 1/2 scoop FXT has been godly to me.
  16. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by rhino67jg View Post
    Is focus xt anything like craze from driven sports?
    Similar, but yet different. FXT's focus is more "relaxed" and smooth. Craze is mostly a mood lifting kind of energy.
  17. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Whats the best flavor? Been on craze for a while, looking for something different.
  18. mw1
    Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I personally like the Pink Lemonade or Cotton Candy the best

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Cotton Candy, Pina Colada, Blue Raspberry for the classic flavor.

Pink Lemonade is actually my least favorite, but some people love it! Just look up at MW.
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    Pink Lemonade is actually my least favorite
    Say what?
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  21. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Say what?
    When it comes to the "expired" 4/11 and 5/11 pink lemonade tubs, this can be hit or miss.

A month ago, I ordered 3x of the pink lemonade, and 3x of the blue raspberry. for $13 each at SNO.

All was good except one of the pink lemonades. it tasted bad, but just as effective. i rate all FXT flavors a solid 8, with black cherry and cotton candy being a 10. that tub of pink lemonade was at a 5 at best.
  22. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by deh707 View Post
    When it comes to the "expired" 4/11 and 5/11 pink lemonade tubs, this can be hit or miss.

A month ago, I ordered 3x of the pink lemonade, and 3x of the blue raspberry. for $13 each at SNO.

All was good except one of the pink lemonades. it tasted bad, but just as effective. i rate all FXT flavors a solid 8, with black cherry and cotton candy being a 10. that tub of pink lemonade was at a 5 at best.
    i havent had that problem yet .. u said that pink lemonade was labeled exp: 5/11 ??
    S.n.S team member
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hey david how is your focus XT treating you? I'm finding I enjoy the smooth focus, but i AM NOT enjoying the SPRINT, and I mean ALL OUT SPRINT to the toilet seat... Upside Volcano...
    does anyone else have this problem w/ focus xt? I got the blue flavor idk if it is because of the dye but i am having the runs from taking it. BLUE runs to be exact.
  24. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Hey david how is your focus XT treating you? I'm finding I enjoy the smooth focus, but i AM NOT enjoying the SPRINT, and I mean ALL OUT SPRINT to the toilet seat... Upside Volcano...
    does anyone else have this problem w/ focus xt? I got the blue flavor idk if it is because of the dye but i am having the runs from taking it. BLUE runs to be exact.
    Hmhhh weird stuff ... Keep an eye on ure diet as well never knew what u described was possible
    S.n.S team member
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Really weird, i've gone through 2 tubs now of the expired pink lemonade and had no issues.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Really weird, i've gone through 2 tubs now of the expired pink lemonade and had no issues.
    Same, 4 tubs of it without a problem. Just run a fork through it to break up the clumps when I first get it and good to go!
  27. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    i havent had that problem yet .. u said that pink lemonade was labeled exp: 5/11 ??
    I have 2 that are 4/11 and 1 that is 5/11. One of the 4/11 was the bad one.

It's not really a problem though, I managed through 90% of the tub before finally opening a new one lol. It's still worth more than $13. Such a great bargain.

Any update on the caffeine-free FXT?
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by deh707 View Post
    Any update on the caffeine-free FXT?
    4-6 weeks, I'm told.

I have never had gastrointestinal discomfort from Focus XT, although I have definitely seen some dye-stained toilet bowls after using Black Cherry. In fact, no one I know that I've let try Focus XT have experience GI issues. Even my girlfriend's weak stomach handled it just fine, although she complained of frequent urination (I believe 200mg of caffeine to someone who doesn't typically drink it might be exhibiting that diuretic effect).

29. Senior Member

Yea I've gone thru 3 of them .. With no problem

But yea hopefully in 4-6weeks we will be discussing the caff free XT
    S.n.S team member
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nah man my diet is very consistent.. And I never have the ****s, until I took theFOCUS XT first thing in the morning before my meal 1....
    I gave a scoop to my co worker- he had no issues. one to my training partner too- no issues with him either..

But yes i am taking the black cherry and yes it has a redic amount of dye in it.. if you guys from the company of the makers of focus xt are reading this-- please don't overdo the dye so much.. I'm not a child I don't need my preworkout / focus drink to have an absurd amount of dye just so it looks pretty. I drink the stuff for the effects. I could give a flying **** less what it looks like. Hell it could look like cow manure and if it was the best pre w/o on the market i'd still drink it.. enough said.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

Nah man my diet is very consistent.. And I never have the ****s, until I took theFOCUS XT first thing in the morning before my meal 1....
    I gave a scoop to my co worker- he had no issues. one to my training partner too- no issues with him either..

But yes i am taking the black cherry and yes it has a redic amount of dye in it.. if you guys from the company of the makers of focus xt are reading this-- please don't overdo the dye so much.. I'm not a child I don't need my preworkout / focus drink to have an absurd amount of dye just so it looks pretty. I drink the stuff for the effects. I could give a flying **** less what it looks like. Hell it could look like cow manure and if it was the best pre w/o on the market i'd still drink it.. enough said.
    I'd prefer my preworkout not to look like cow ****. thank you.
  32. New Member

I agree, the black cherry gives me blue stools, and the dye stains my mouth/teeth.

I believe an SNS rep already confirmed that these issues will be fixed in the next batches.
  33. Senior Member

I havent had any GI issues with any of the flavors .. And I've tried it all .. But yes black cherry will have pple thinking u on some crack lol

and that's why on the caffeine free version SNS is taking all the time
    S.n.S team member
  34. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

When my wife looked at me after drinking my first cup of black cherry focus xt, she freaked out and was like, what if all over your teeth and lips?
    I was like, huh? What are you talking about? Lol, little did I know...
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    When my wife looked at me after drinking my first cup of black cherry focus xt, she freaked out and was like, what if all over your teeth and lips?
    I was like, huh? What are you talking about? Lol, little did I know...
    I was sipping on Black Cherry Focus XT during the last 15 minutes of my finance class before hitting the gym right after, and my professor literally lost it in front of the entire class after seeing my blue, blue smile.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. D2football's turns his focus onto Focus XT Review.
    By D2footballjrc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-19-2012, 01:09 PM
  2. Rochabp focus' on the task at hand with Focus XT
    By rochabp in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 09-27-2011, 05:45 PM
  3. FL3X needs to FOCUS: A Focus XT review
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-24-2011, 05:53 PM
  4. Lucidrol Providing Focus in the Gym and Focus in Life