Improve Your Health and Lose Fat With Green Tea Extract

  1. Improve Your Health and Lose Fat With Green Tea Extract


    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep


  2. i love green tea

  3. Never even touched it. Looks like i'll be reading that article
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Never even touched it. Looks like i'll be reading that article
    I need to get on that green tea time too!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.

  5. Get the 98% potency, 1.5 grams twice daily is what i've been doing and really like it

  6. Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS View Post
    Get the 98% potency, 1.5 grams twice daily is what i've been doing and really like it
    Extrapolate on why you like it... if you don't mind.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam

    Extrapolate on why you like it... if you don't mind.
    I'm following leangains for my diet and i've noticed increased fatloss and appetite suppression with the green tea. Also going to add in some forskolin at 25mg 2-4 times daily.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS View Post
    I'm following leangains for my diet and i've noticed increased fatloss and appetite suppression with the green tea. Also going to add in some forskolin at 25mg 2-4 times daily.
    I'm doing lean gains now too. I would say that the appetite suppression is nice and certainly helps but not as potent as ephedrine. Certainly a nice combo though.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  9. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf

    I'm doing lean gains now too. I would say that the appetite suppression is nice and certainly helps but not as potent as ephedrine. Certainly a nice combo though.
    Agreed ephedrine destroys my appetite

  10. Green Tea is all around a great health product. Aids in heavy metal detox as well. I wish there was a demand for SNS to come out with Curcumin
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  11. Green Tea is a staple of mine. Always drink a few cups tea throughout the day and dosing the SNS caps too
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  12. Such a great overall supp and so cheap, makes it a nice addition to any diet.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  13. Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny
    Green Tea is a staple of mine. Always drink a few cups tea throughout the day and dosing the SNS caps too
    I drink a few glasses of green tea everyday.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  14. how could you not drink green tea.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Green Tea is a staple of mine. Always drink a few cups tea throughout the day and dosing the SNS caps too
    bset to do this to achieve high levels of EGCG
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    best to do this to achieve high levels of EGCG
    Indeed
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Indeed
    That plays quite a significant role.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 10-01-2012, 11:17 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-21-2011, 08:52 AM
  3. green tea extract
    By Montesano813 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-31-2010, 01:45 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-01-2009, 11:27 PM
  5. Green Tea Extract
    By RedwolfWV in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-06-2008, 08:01 PM
Log in
Log in