Jbryand101b GTFIH!!!!

1. Jbryand101b GTFIH!!!!

You said we (iforce) never would pic you for a log but we did and need your info brb getting link to thread! Lol

•   

2. Lol, okay, sending pm now

3. Oh snap!!!!!!

RECOVERBRO

4. Lol, I'm at work on my phone and couldn't figure out where this thread was

5. I got your back bro lol

6. Wow a whole thread for him...

7. lol... good lookin out on this one
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

8. yea, way to spread some good karma for sure.

9. he said that for the Athletix logging as well and we picked him.......I know his strategy now aha, looks like I'll try that next time I wanna log something lol

He is a great logger, very honest and detailed, you couldn't ask for a better logger then jbryand101b!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

10. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    he said that for the Athletix logging as well and we picked him.......I know his strategy now aha, looks like I'll try that next time I wanna log something lol

He is a great logger, very honest and detailed, you couldn't ask for a better logger then jbryand101b!
    lol, thanks. but seriously, I have been applying in iforce promo's since before they were selling ph's on bb.com and never got chosen, so i stopped applying until recently.

and im running out of formula x, i need some more bcaa's to sip on intra w/o.

11. ^^^this guy...LOL

RECOVERBRO

12. Lol Congrats
    S.n.S team member

13. jbry is the real deal.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

14. He's ok...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 162
    Last Post: 09-16-2011, 09:17 PM
  2. Epi fans..GTFIH!!
    By brownchoclit in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 09-26-2010, 09:28 PM