experiment - AnabolicMinds.com

experiment

  1. dat dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    420
    Rep Power
    33641

    Reputation

    experiment


    I've been taking Picamilon 150 for a while with great results. So I tried taking it before bed. Instead of taking the whole cap I opened it up and tried to guess what a third of the cap would be. Man I sleep so good I was so relaxed. I did this two nights in a row sleep was great. I will order Picamilon 50 when I order again. That way I can play with the dosages a little more.
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.

  2. NomZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,522
    Rep Power
    480733

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Definitely haven't tried 150 for sleep, don't know why I didn't think of this. Have you tried a full 150mg yet?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.
  3. dat dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    420
    Rep Power
    33641

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    Definitely haven't tried 150 for sleep, don't know why I didn't think of this. Have you tried a full 150mg yet?
    I wouldn't try the 150 for sleep at that dosage. I would stick to the 50 for sleep (relaxing). I have tried the 150 mg twice a day mood enhancement is great. Almost a very very mild kinda stim effect for me. I guess cause of the mood enhancement..
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.
    •   
       

  4. NomZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,522
    Rep Power
    480733

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dat dude View Post
    I wouldn't try the 150 for sleep at that dosage. I would stick to the 50 for sleep (relaxing). I have tried the 150 mg twice a day mood enhancement is great. Almost a very very mild kinda stim effect for me. I guess cause of the mood enhancement..
    Going to have to split a cap tonight (75mg), since I'm lazy, and report back. I've loved Phenibut XT for sleep, but this is something I'll be able to take much more often if it works for me.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.
  5. Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,501
    Rep Power
    178408

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dat dude View Post
    I've been taking Picamilon 150 for a while with great results. So I tried taking it before bed. Instead of taking the whole cap I opened it up and tried to guess what a third of the cap would be. Man I sleep so good I was so relaxed. I did this two nights in a row sleep was great. I will order Picamilon 50 when I order again. That way I can play with the dosages a little more.
    You have me very curious. I am going to have to give this a try.

    Thanks for the idea!
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
  6. dat dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    420
    Rep Power
    33641

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    You have me very curious. I am going to have to give this a try.

    Thanks for the idea!
    No problem hope it works for you. I have too much time on my hands lol..
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.
  7. dat dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    420
    Rep Power
    33641

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    Going to have to split a cap tonight (75mg), since I'm lazy, and report back. I've loved Phenibut XT for sleep, but this is something I'll be able to take much more often if it works for me.
    Ok good luck hope it works for you. I've never tried Phenibut XT. I've read about it. Does Phenibut XT make you drowsy upon wakening?
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.
  8. MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,038
    Rep Power
    3092033

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Very interesting. Good post! I may have to give this a try
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  9. NomZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,522
    Rep Power
    480733

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dat dude View Post
    Ok good luck hope it works for you. I've never tried Phenibut XT. I've read about it. Does Phenibut XT make you drowsy upon wakening?
    I know warbird00 noticed what he explained as a Phenibut "hangover", but that was dosing it in a much larger quantity than directed. I've never experienced drowsiness when I allowed enough time for sleep.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.
  10. schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,567
    Rep Power
    2267587

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dat dude View Post
    Ok good luck hope it works for you. I've never tried Phenibut XT. I've read about it. Does Phenibut XT make you drowsy upon wakening?
    Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    I know warbird00 noticed what he explained as a Phenibut "hangover", but that was dosing it in a much larger quantity than directed. I've never experienced drowsiness when I allowed enough time for sleep.
    I would agree with the Phenibut 'hangover'...after dosing a few days of 2 caps prebed and getting some VERY restful sleep, wondered what 3 caps would do...woke up in a mental fog and was more than just a bit 'disoriented'...downed a preWO and was good shortly after but won't be dosing 3 caps again...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  11. dat dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    420
    Rep Power
    33641

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    I would agree with the Phenibut 'hangover'...after dosing a few days of 2 caps prebed and getting some VERY restful sleep, wondered what 3 caps would do...woke up in a mental fog and was more than just a bit 'disoriented'...downed a preWO and was good shortly after but won't be dosing 3 caps again...
    Thanks for the info about Phenibut guys. I may have to look into trying this supplement. I will start with the lowest dose and go from there.
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.
  12. dat dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    420
    Rep Power
    33641

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    I know warbird00 noticed what he explained as a Phenibut "hangover", but that was dosing it in a much larger quantity than directed. I've never experienced drowsiness when I allowed enough time for sleep.
    Thanks for the feedback bro.
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.
  13. kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Rep Power
    3250883

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    I would agree with the Phenibut 'hangover'...after dosing a few days of 2 caps prebed and getting some VERY restful sleep, wondered what 3 caps would do...woke up in a mental fog and was more than just a bit 'disoriented'...downed a preWO and was good shortly after but won't be dosing 3 caps again...
    I did that once with some other sleep aid and was soooo groggy the next morning, I took a pre-workout and ten minutes later, threw everything up.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  14. ScienceGuided's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    597
    Rep Power
    2345

    Reputation

    everyone reacts differently to things. I love 3 caps pre bed,not only great sleep but I am in a very good mood for many hrs after that!(even if I do not take any other supplements)

    picamilon 50 is a very nice evening wind down supplement. works great,sometimes I take 200mg theanine + 1 cap sns picamilon 50 and it is a productive but very relaxed few hrs before bed when I do that.
    SeriousNutritionSolutions:::
    online rep
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. An experiment with PEA and 5-HTP
    By slow-mun in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-14-2008, 01:42 PM
  2. No Pct Experiment
    By vlad878 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-29-2006, 07:59 PM
  3. MGF Experiment 1 Log
    By LakeMountD in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-03-2006, 03:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in