experiment - AnabolicMinds.com

experiment

experiment

I've been taking Picamilon 150 for a while with great results. So I tried taking it before bed. Instead of taking the whole cap I opened it up and tried to guess what a third of the cap would be. Man I sleep so good I was so relaxed. I did this two nights in a row sleep was great. I will order Picamilon 50 when I order again. That way I can play with the dosages a little more.
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.

Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Definitely haven't tried 150 for sleep, don't know why I didn't think of this. Have you tried a full 150mg yet?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.

Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    Definitely haven't tried 150 for sleep, don't know why I didn't think of this. Have you tried a full 150mg yet?
    I wouldn't try the 150 for sleep at that dosage. I would stick to the 50 for sleep (relaxing). I have tried the 150 mg twice a day mood enhancement is great. Almost a very very mild kinda stim effect for me. I guess cause of the mood enhancement..
    •   

Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by dat dude View Post
    I wouldn't try the 150 for sleep at that dosage. I would stick to the 50 for sleep (relaxing). I have tried the 150 mg twice a day mood enhancement is great. Almost a very very mild kinda stim effect for me. I guess cause of the mood enhancement..
    Going to have to split a cap tonight (75mg), since I'm lazy, and report back. I've loved Phenibut XT for sleep, but this is something I'll be able to take much more often if it works for me.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I've been taking Picamilon 150 for a while with great results. So I tried taking it before bed. Instead of taking the whole cap I opened it up and tried to guess what a third of the cap would be. Man I sleep so good I was so relaxed. I did this two nights in a row sleep was great. I will order Picamilon 50 when I order again. That way I can play with the dosages a little more.
    You have me very curious. I am going to have to give this a try.

Thanks for the idea!
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.

Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    You have me very curious. I am going to have to give this a try.

Thanks for the idea!
    No problem hope it works for you. I have too much time on my hands lol..

Going to have to split a cap tonight (75mg), since I'm lazy, and report back. I've loved Phenibut XT for sleep, but this is something I'll be able to take much more often if it works for me.
    Ok good luck hope it works for you. I've never tried Phenibut XT. I've read about it. Does Phenibut XT make you drowsy upon wakening?
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Very interesting. Good post! I may have to give this a try
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

Ok good luck hope it works for you. I've never tried Phenibut XT. I've read about it. Does Phenibut XT make you drowsy upon wakening?
    I know warbird00 noticed what he explained as a Phenibut "hangover", but that was dosing it in a much larger quantity than directed. I've never experienced drowsiness when I allowed enough time for sleep.
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I know warbird00 noticed what he explained as a Phenibut "hangover", but that was dosing it in a much larger quantity than directed. I've never experienced drowsiness when I allowed enough time for sleep.
    I would agree with the Phenibut 'hangover'...after dosing a few days of 2 caps prebed and getting some VERY restful sleep, wondered what 3 caps would do...woke up in a mental fog and was more than just a bit 'disoriented'...downed a preWO and was good shortly after but won't be dosing 3 caps again...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    I would agree with the Phenibut 'hangover'...after dosing a few days of 2 caps prebed and getting some VERY restful sleep, wondered what 3 caps would do...woke up in a mental fog and was more than just a bit 'disoriented'...downed a preWO and was good shortly after but won't be dosing 3 caps again...
    Thanks for the info about Phenibut guys. I may have to look into trying this supplement. I will start with the lowest dose and go from there.

Thanks for the feedback bro.
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    I did that once with some other sleep aid and was soooo groggy the next morning, I took a pre-workout and ten minutes later, threw everything up.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.

everyone reacts differently to things. I love 3 caps pre bed,not only great sleep but I am in a very good mood for many hrs after that!(even if I do not take any other supplements)

picamilon 50 is a very nice evening wind down supplement. works great,sometimes I take 200mg theanine + 1 cap sns picamilon 50 and it is a productive but very relaxed few hrs before bed when I do that.
    SeriousNutritionSolutions:::
    online rep

Similar Forum Threads

1. An experiment with PEA and 5-HTP
    By slow-mun in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-14-2008, 01:42 PM
  2. No Pct Experiment
    By vlad878 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-29-2006, 07:59 PM
  3. MGF Experiment 1 Log