Green tea at bed time
- 08-31-2011, 12:43 PM
- 08-31-2011, 12:45 PM
i used mine before bed too try it you will love it.SNS Online Representative
Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
Got Glycophase ...?
- 08-31-2011, 01:09 PM
08-31-2011, 01:23 PM
I take it before bed and I'm fine but caffeine doesn't bother me. If u get a non caff version then there won't be any issues if caffeine keeps u awake.
08-31-2011, 03:21 PM
The caffeine content is just what is naturally occurring and is pretty low. I didn't have any issues with it when I took it. You can try it out with just one cap and if your not sure, just dose a bit earlier in the evening.
Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
10-14-2011, 12:05 AM
10-20-2011, 11:40 AM
It's supposed to support/enhance natural GH release I think.
10-22-2011, 07:54 AM
10-22-2011, 07:55 AM
10-26-2011, 04:01 PM
The caffeine is probably at or less than 50mg so you decide.
Similar Forum Threads
- By DangerouStyle in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 03-09-2011, 04:03 PM
- By TheWriting in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 13Last Post: 12-01-2010, 08:58 PM
- By CONTROLLED LABS in forum NutraplanetReplies: 15Last Post: 03-16-2009, 02:53 PM
- By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-11-2009, 02:53 PM
- By CONTROLLED LABS in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-03-2009, 01:51 PM