Inhibit-e Reformulation?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    biopole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    64
    Answers
    0

    Inhibit-e Reformulation?


    On your web site it states that inhibit is being reformulated. are you changing the ATD?

  2. Registered User
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Answers
    0


    In for answer
  3. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,502
    Answers
    0


    Interesting, didn't know this. With the slew of other AI's on the market that have more positive feedback, it would probably warrant a reformulation or "tweak". It will be interesting to see what they come up with.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Synapsin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    668
    Answers
    1


    Indeed we are, not sure if I can say what's going to be in it yet, but it won't be ATD because of better ingredients out there among other things. It won't be a new ingredient altogether though, this ingredient is already used by other companies, so sorry, nothing novel
  5. Registered User
    biopole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    64
    Answers
    0


    Maybe some 6-bromo?
  6. Registered User
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by biopole View Post
    Maybe some 6-bromo?
    I miss 6 bromo ... ; ; hehehe
  7. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    sns8778's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    737
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    Indeed we are, not sure if I can say what's going to be in it yet, but it won't be ATD because of better ingredients out there among other things. It won't be a new ingredient altogether though, this ingredient is already used by other companies, so sorry, nothing novel
    ^^^^ What he said We wont be releasing info on the ingredient until it gets a little bit closer to coming out, but I think with the ingredient and price point, everyone will be very, very pleased.

    Quote Originally Posted by biopole View Post
    Maybe some 6-bromo?
    No one will ever see a 6-bromo from us. That ingredient had so many issues with it that ppl never really spoke of. I would not take it, nor every put out anything that had it in there. Sorry on that one.
    Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, & Concentration

    Piracetam Capsules & Powder Available at Nutraplanet
    Limited Time* One Run Only Item
  8. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Board Sponsor
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,501
    Answers
    0


    Very exciting.
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
  9. Registered User
    antihero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,357
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by biopole View Post
    On your web site it states that inhibit is being reformulated. are you changing the ATD?
    It won't be ATD any longer. The price is exceptional right now at quite a few retailers, and it's a great time to stock up if you like it.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  10. Registered User
    biopole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    64
    Answers
    0


    Never used ATD, last product purchased was rebound from designer supplements, which had a recall for not containing it. after LMG lol
  11. Registered User
    mikeshark00's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    124
    Answers
    0


    i'm sad Atd will be gone forever....there is no otc AI that comes close to atd effectiveness in drying out and hardining up a body ie:chest/abs.

    Pes 3, 7 keto based ai called erase is a good/clean/safe....but needs to be dosed over 75mg to get the same cosmetic effects of 25mg of atd. furthermore, i feel ERASE is a stronger anti-cort than AI. in fact when dosed at 75mg it feels like 450mg of 11-sterone...AC joints felt like hell! PES erase is still good esp. at 50mg a day..definitly feel a test boost, good pumps...muscle packs on easier....but doesn't FEEL like an AI like atd does.

    I am well aware of the literature that states that 3, 7 keto(the active in ERASE) has a stronger KI value than atd...and is marketed for this benefit in addition to being an anti-cort.

    thus, i can only conclude that the new inhibit-e will contain 3, 7 keto, as it is the safe logical alternative....my logical deductuction was further enhanced by the negative(and with good reason) reaction to 6-bromo(which i consider a mild PH)

    Perhaps i will be surprised by SNS, and the new inhibit-e will contain a combo of formestane, 3, 7 keto and calcium d-glucarate.

    BTW i truly and dearly am a fan of SNS products....my lifestlye depends on them. SNS has NEVER EVER let me down on any product. the agmatine product is nice addition to my current pct....all i can say is wow.

    Finally, good bye atd, thanks for the pct's and re comp's...sorry to bore u'all with this long eulogy to one of my favs.
  12. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Board Sponsor
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,501
    Answers
    0


    We appreciate your feedback and your kind words. Thanks.
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
  13. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    sns8778's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    737
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mikeshark00 View Post
    i'm sad Atd will be gone forever....there is no otc AI that comes close to atd effectiveness in drying out and hardining up a body ie:chest/abs.

    Pes 3, 7 keto based ai called erase is a good/clean/safe....but needs to be dosed over 75mg to get the same cosmetic effects of 25mg of atd. furthermore, i feel ERASE is a stronger anti-cort than AI. in fact when dosed at 75mg it feels like 450mg of 11-sterone...AC joints felt like hell! PES erase is still good esp. at 50mg a day..definitly feel a test boost, good pumps...muscle packs on easier....but doesn't FEEL like an AI like atd does.

    I am well aware of the literature that states that 3, 7 keto(the active in ERASE) has a stronger KI value than atd...and is marketed for this benefit in addition to being an anti-cort.

    thus, i can only conclude that the new inhibit-e will contain 3, 7 keto, as it is the safe logical alternative....my logical deductuction was further enhanced by the negative(and with good reason) reaction to 6-bromo(which i consider a mild PH)

    Perhaps i will be surprised by SNS, and the new inhibit-e will contain a combo of formestane, 3, 7 keto and calcium d-glucarate.

    BTW i truly and dearly am a fan of SNS products....my lifestlye depends on them. SNS has NEVER EVER let me down on any product. the agmatine product is nice addition to my current pct....all i can say is wow.

    Finally, good bye atd, thanks for the pct's and re comp's...sorry to bore u'all with this long eulogy to one of my favs.
    ATD is definately a very overlooked item. Some people think negatively of it and associate it with some sides that for most people are only present at over 50 mg per day. I will miss it as well. It is still available through several retailers including Nutra for 14.95 per bottle while supplies last. Once its gone, its gone as we have not made it in quite some time.

    I cannot say what the new ingredient for the Inhibit-E is yet. But I do commend you for what you said about 6-bromo considering it a mild ph. I have never understood why more people didnt realize that about that compound. IMO it should never be used during a PCT. Hell, I wouldnt use it, period.

    I can definately say that we wont use Formestane in anything. I think it is only effective as a dermal/topical, and with the gov't stance on AI's, formestane will almost certainly be gone for good from everyone in a short matter of time. I know that NP is clearancing out CEL's at a great price, and it is sad to see it go bc Topical/Dermal Formestane is one of my all time favorite supps.

    Thank you fort he kind words. Glad you are enjoying Agmatine.
    Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, & Concentration

    Piracetam Capsules & Powder Available at Nutraplanet
    Limited Time* One Run Only Item
  14. Registered User
    GQNemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,971
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mikeshark00 View Post
    i'm sad Atd will be gone forever....there is no otc AI that comes close to atd effectiveness in drying out and hardining up a body ie:chest/abs.

    Pes 3, 7 keto based ai called erase is a good/clean/safe....but needs to be dosed over 75mg to get the same cosmetic effects of 25mg of atd. furthermore, i feel ERASE is a stronger anti-cort than AI. in fact when dosed at 75mg it feels like 450mg of 11-sterone...AC joints felt like hell! PES erase is still good esp. at 50mg a day..definitly feel a test boost, good pumps...muscle packs on easier....but doesn't FEEL like an AI like atd does.

    I am well aware of the literature that states that 3, 7 keto(the active in ERASE) has a stronger KI value than atd...and is marketed for this benefit in addition to being an anti-cort.

    thus, i can only conclude that the new inhibit-e will contain 3, 7 keto, as it is the safe logical alternative....my logical deductuction was further enhanced by the negative(and with good reason) reaction to 6-bromo(which i consider a mild PH)

    Perhaps i will be surprised by SNS, and the new inhibit-e will contain a combo of formestane, 3, 7 keto and calcium d-glucarate.

    BTW i truly and dearly am a fan of SNS products....my lifestlye depends on them. SNS has NEVER EVER let me down on any product. the agmatine product is nice addition to my current pct....all i can say is wow.

    Finally, good bye atd, thanks for the pct's and re comp's...sorry to bore u'all with this long eulogy to one of my favs.
    reps bro

    agree with it all.. i will miss inhibitE very much ..def one product that is effective and works well and for under $15
    S.n.S team member
  15. Registered User
    mikeshark00's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    124
    Answers
    0


    SNS, like its most popular/controversial product inhibit-e, is often overlooked in favor of hyped flashy ad-based powerhouses. People need to recognize SNS as a GREAT company...pay attention people! their product line contains hardly any "Formulas" with the exception of conte's ZMA. SNS bangs out single ingredient supps that work and stack....the CONTROL and FREEDOM of single ingredient profile products is what makes SNS THE backbone in the industry in my opinion! sorry but i'm tired of big named companys burying the consumer in ad-paperwork.

    I look forward to the release of the new inhibit-e...there are other products that i use and supp companys i like, however, if SNS starts to carry it, i know where my money is going! THREAD CLOSED!
  16. Registered User
    Bry17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,161
    Answers
    0


    I agree inhibit-e is often overlooked. it's my favorite AI for a reason, cuz it works and is cheap. The trick is not to go over 50mg like Steve said.
    Antaeus Rep
  17. Registered User
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mikeshark00 View Post
    SNS, like its most popular/controversial product inhibit-e, is often overlooked in favor of hyped flashy ad-based powerhouses. People need to recognize SNS as a GREAT company...pay attention people! their product line contains hardly any "Formulas" with the exception of conte's ZMA. SNS bangs out single ingredient supps that work and stack....the CONTROL and FREEDOM of single ingredient profile products is what makes SNS THE backbone in the industry in my opinion! sorry but i'm tired of big named companys burying the consumer in ad-paperwork.

    I look forward to the release of the new inhibit-e...there are other products that i use and supp companys i like, however, if SNS starts to carry it, i know where my money is going! THREAD CLOSED!
    Well said and thanks for the support! Steve works relentlessly on providing the best products, using the best ingredients, and all at an affordable price.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  18. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    sns8778's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    737
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mikeshark00 View Post
    SNS, like its most popular/controversial product inhibit-e, is often overlooked in favor of hyped flashy ad-based powerhouses. People need to recognize SNS as a GREAT company...pay attention people! their product line contains hardly any "Formulas" with the exception of conte's ZMA. SNS bangs out single ingredient supps that work and stack....the CONTROL and FREEDOM of single ingredient profile products is what makes SNS THE backbone in the industry in my opinion! sorry but i'm tired of big named companys burying the consumer in ad-paperwork.

    I look forward to the release of the new inhibit-e...there are other products that i use and supp companys i like, however, if SNS starts to carry it, i know where my money is going! THREAD CLOSED!
    Well said. Thank you for your support.

    We do have more single ingredient products being added to our Baseline Series, but we also have our Core Series of formulation products coming out very soon as well. I think/hope you will be equally as pleased with them.
    Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, & Concentration

    Piracetam Capsules & Powder Available at Nutraplanet
    Limited Time* One Run Only Item
  19. Registered User
    GQNemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,971
    Answers
    0


    Excited

    Stay in the lab Steve and come out
  20. Registered User
    swollen87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,766
    Answers
    0


    in b4 erase active?
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
  21. Registered User
    antihero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,357
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mikeshark00 View Post
    i'm sad Atd will be gone forever....there is no otc AI that comes close to atd effectiveness in drying out and hardining up a body ie:chest/abs.

    Pes 3, 7 keto based ai called erase is a good/clean/safe....but needs to be dosed over 75mg to get the same cosmetic effects of 25mg of atd. furthermore, i feel ERASE is a stronger anti-cort than AI. in fact when dosed at 75mg it feels like 450mg of 11-sterone...AC joints felt like hell! PES erase is still good esp. at 50mg a day..definitly feel a test boost, good pumps...muscle packs on easier....but doesn't FEEL like an AI like atd does.

    I am well aware of the literature that states that 3, 7 keto(the active in ERASE) has a stronger KI value than atd...and is marketed for this benefit in addition to being an anti-cort.

    thus, i can only conclude that the new inhibit-e will contain 3, 7 keto, as it is the safe logical alternative....my logical deductuction was further enhanced by the negative(and with good reason) reaction to 6-bromo(which i consider a mild PH)

    Perhaps i will be surprised by SNS, and the new inhibit-e will contain a combo of formestane, 3, 7 keto and calcium d-glucarate.

    BTW i truly and dearly am a fan of SNS products....my lifestlye depends on them. SNS has NEVER EVER let me down on any product. the agmatine product is nice addition to my current pct....all i can say is wow.

    Finally, good bye atd, thanks for the pct's and re comp's...sorry to bore u'all with this long eulogy to one of my favs.
    I completely agree with everything you've said. IMO, ATD is the best AI available on the market and, but it doesn't get the credit it deserves because of the sides when dosed at 75mg+, although I've never seen a need to go past 50mg.

    Repped fine sir.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  22. Registered User
    antihero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,357
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    in b4 erase active?
    Are you hoping it is, or expecting it to be and hoping it's not?

    Aside from ATD, I think Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione is one of the most effective AI ingredients on the market.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  23. Registered User
    GQNemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,971
    Answers
    0


    I'll always be a fan of atd .. Shame though
  24. Registered User
    antihero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,357
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    I'll always be a fan of atd .. Shame though
    Me too. I'll be buying up some Inhibit-E stock from retailers shortly. I want to make sure I have plenty to hold me over for the next few years. But I'll definitely be sad when I see the bottom of my last bottle.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  25. Registered User
    swollen87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,766
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    Are you hoping it is, or expecting it to be and hoping it's not?

    Aside from ATD, I think Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione is one of the most effective AI ingredients on the market.
    i like it personally... id really like to see 6oxo come back ... or formestane with better bioavailability.


    i didnt like the atd to be honest... all the anti-androgen stuff steered me away from it... i actually know a few ppl on trt because of novedex xt
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
  26. Registered User
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    i like it personally... id really like to see 6oxo come back ... or formestane with better bioavailability.


    i didnt like the atd to be honest... all the anti-androgen stuff steered me away from it... i actually know a few ppl on trt because of novedex xt
    Ironmaglabs has a 6-oxo product they just released

    Go check them out, they are also a board sponsor.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  27. Registered User
    antihero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,357
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    i like it personally... id really like to see 6oxo come back ... or formestane with better bioavailability.


    i didnt like the atd to be honest... all the anti-androgen stuff steered me away from it... i actually know a few ppl on trt because of novedex xt
    It won't be formestane, because it won't be transdermal. If you're looking for effective formestane (good bioavailability) then CEL is definitely the way to go.

    6-oxo comes with some potential issues from a legal and purity standpoint.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  28. Registered User
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,386
    Answers
    1


    I am sure the new one will work just as well and have a great price point similar to the old inhibit. SNS is known for their value.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  29. Registered User
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    i like it personally... id really like to see 6oxo come back ... or formestane with better bioavailability.


    i didnt like the atd to be honest... all the anti-androgen stuff steered me away from it... i actually know a few ppl on trt because of novedex xt
    I've used 6-OXO a few times, often as part of pct and have had great success with it, however, as anti pointed out, the more recent legal issues and FDA scrutiny make this more of a liability now. As for Formestane and bioavailabilty, I have to agree with Anti-h again, CEL's topical Formestane is much more effective then an oral tab.

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Ironmaglabs has a 6-oxo product they just released

    Go check them out, they are also a board sponsor.
    didn't know about this one...
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  30. Registered User
    antihero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,357
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    I am sure the new one will work just as well and have a great price point similar to the old inhibit. SNS is known for their value.
    The only information that I can presently release is that it will be effective, and it will have an excellent price point as well.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  31. Registered User
    GQNemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,971
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    I am sure the new one will work just as well and have a great price point similar to the old inhibit. SNS is known for their value.
    u know we will

    S.n.S team member
  32. Registered User
    Bry17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,161
    Answers
    0


    sux that inhibit-e has to go

    But if anything can replace it, i'd say the erase active is g2g.
    Antaeus Rep
  33. Registered User
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,386
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by Bry17 View Post
    sux that inhibit-e has to go But if anything can replace it, i'd say the erase active is g2g.
    It s not going anywhere its just being revamped
  34. Registered User
    swollen87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,766
    Answers
    0


    i think you should find a good ai thats not being used in any other supplements
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
  35. Registered User
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    i think you should find a good ai thats not being used in any other supplements
    This would be great~!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  36. Registered User
    Bry17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,161
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    It s not going anywhere its just being revamped
    yeah, but im a hardcore atd fan. Whatever SNS chooses, im sure they won't dissapoint.
    Antaeus Rep
  37. Registered User
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,979
    Answers
    0


    In for the update.

    SNS' products are definitely my style. Proven ingredients, optimal doses, great prices
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  38. Registered User
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,490
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    In for the update.

    SNS' products are definitely my style. Proven ingredients, optimal doses, great prices

    I feel ya dawg
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  39. Registered User
    swollen87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,766
    Answers
    0


    someone needs to go discover a new ai.... and i think sns could make a boatload of money if they found one


    think of the money erase is bringing in.... if sns came out with their own ai .. that would be fantastic (if it was effective)

    or you can take the easy route and us 3,7keto
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
  40. Registered User
    GQNemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,971
    Answers
    0


    Pes was the 1st one to come out with the "ingrident" of erase. I thought it's been out for a whileAin't about the money .. There's loads of products out there .. With the right prop blend it'll work better then the new ingrident .. It's all about quality & research
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    someone needs to go discover a new ai.... and i think sns could make a boatload of money if they found onethink of the money erase is bringing in.... if sns came out with their own ai .. that would be fantastic (if it was effective)or you can take the easy route and us 3,7keto
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. X Factor in REFORMULATION
    By jjohn in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 01-09-2009, 08:13 AM
  2. Stimulant X reformulation
    By Space in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-06-2008, 06:47 PM
  3. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 06-03-2005, 09:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in