C.O.P CAPSULES ETA?

1. C.O.P CAPSULES ETA?

HEY GUYS, ANY WORD ON THE ETA OF THE C.O.P CAPSULES? GONNA HOLD OFF TILL THERE HERE, THINKN C.O.P CAPS-AGMATINE-FOCUSXT-BETA ALANINE-LCLT. SHOULD BE FUN. ALSO, ANY CHANCE YOU GUYS WOULD DO LCLT/PLCAR?BE COOL IF I COULD GET IT ALL FROM SNS

2. COP will be out within the month I believe, and so will PLCAR
    •   

3. What is cop?

4. CREATINOL-O-PHOSPHATE

5. Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    COP will be out within the month I believe, and so will PLCAR
    :drool:
    Applied Nutriceuticals
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

6. Quote Originally Posted by jdrannin1 View Post
    :drool:
    My sentiments exactly.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

7. Good times to come.......

8. I promise more people will really see how special this really is for performance and health!
    SeriousNutritionSolutions:::
    online rep

9. I can't wait 'til this gets out
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by ScienceGuided View Post
    I promise more people will really see how special this really is for performance and health!
    References or articles?
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    References or articles?
    you will have to give me a few days to gather up some things I have at home. I have a very hectic few days coming up/

great for heart health,endurance,etc...

here is something I had in my email..just a taste...

Arzneimittelforschung. 1984;34(9):968-72.
    Action of creatinol-O-phosphate on the contractility changes evoked by hypoxia and ischemia in rat isolated heart.
    Godfraind T, Saleh MM.
    Abstract
    The effect of creatinol-O-phosphate (N-methyl-N-(beta-hydroxyethyl)guanidine O-phosphate, creatinolfosfate, Aplodan) pretreatment has been studied on the recovery of contractility of rat isolated heart after hypoxia or ischemia. In normoxia creatinol-O-phosphate (100 mumol/l) evoked a positive inotropic effect only when glucose was present in the physiological solution, it also evoked a slight negative chronotropic effect that was independent of glucose. When creatinol-O-phosphate was present during hypoxia, in the physiological solution, the recovery of the contraction after reoxygenation (in the absence of the drug) was improved in a dose-dependent manner. When creatinol-O-phosphate was present in the physiological solution before ischemia, the recovery of the contractility after reperfusion was higher than in controls; the presence of creatinol-O-phosphate during reperfusion after ischemia accelerated the recovery of contractility. The action of creatinol-O-phosphate on the recovery of cardiac contractility after ischemia was also observed in hearts partially protected with a cardioplegic solution. It is suggested that creatinol-O-phosphate could exert its cardioprotective effect by an action on anaerobic glycolysis.

PMID:6542374[PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE] Publication Types, MeSH Terms, SubstancesPublication TypesIn VitroMeSH TermsAnimalsCreatine/analogs & derivatives*Creatine/pharmacology*FemaleGlucose/pharmacologyHeart/drug effects*Myocardial Contraction/drug effects*Oxygen/pharmacologyPerfusionRatsRats, Inbred StrainsTime FactorsSubstancesGlucoseCreati necreatinol phosphateOxygen
    LinkOut - more resources**
    SeriousNutritionSolutions:::
    online rep

12. Damn that's a crazy stack. how much would that stack run you?

13. Can't wait to stack cop with agmatine

Similar Forum Threads

1. LG Capsules
    By p5sky in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-06-2010, 09:41 PM
  2. Capsules
    By MAxximal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-28-2009, 08:22 AM