FL3X needs to FOCUS: A Focus XT review - AnabolicMinds.com

FL3X needs to FOCUS: A Focus XT review

1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Answers

FL3X needs to FOCUS: A Focus XT review

Thanks to KingJames and his exceptional rep skills for SNS, I was selected to try out a tub of Focus XT
    I came home today and it was in the mail, and since I was about to hit the gym and eager to try it I said what the hell let's start it up!
    First thing I noticed was how easily it mixed. It almost mixed itself, and there were no residual clumps or grains at the bottom of the cup, and went down smooth. I know this sint solely a preworkout but today it is
    Well, off to the gym....

P.s. Blue Raspberry is a good flavor for this. Not too sweet or sour, very easy to drink.

P.p.s. the packing peanuts were delicious too :-p

Thanks again KJ
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Subbed to see how it works for you...I'll be starting my log as soon as I get mine

3. Advanced Member
    Answers

Thanks for posting this thread, let us know how your workout goes.

•   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Answers

The workout went pretty well, leg day, and I didn't feel like leaving early, just kinda felt like I was ready for everything. I can't wait to try a morning dose next week, I'll be in a training room the first few hours every day for a promotion at work, and I usually find myself falling asleep or my attention drifts very fast. I also have a 3 hour "grill me with as many impossible questions and scenarios as you can type of certification coming up early next month to get my pay raise and make things official (assuming I pass) and I will be using this about an hour before that.

Hope you like it Matt, what flavor did you request?

Synapsin thanks for stopping in!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com

5. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Answers

Thank you for the post.

I have used Focus XT for many workouts and find it can get the job done and then some. It is very underrated as a preworkout.
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.

6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Answers

I'm here
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Answers

WOW that was fast! Now im real excited. I may do my back lift today with a little extra Focus!

Cant wait to log.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    The workout went pretty well, leg day, and I didn't feel like leaving early, just kinda felt like I was ready for everything. I can't wait to try a morning dose next week, I'll be in a training room the first few hours every day for a promotion at work, and I usually find myself falling asleep or my attention drifts very fast. I also have a 3 hour "grill me with as many impossible questions and scenarios as you can type of certification coming up early next month to get my pay raise and make things official (assuming I pass) and I will be using this about an hour before that.

Hope you like it Matt, what flavor did you request?

Synapsin thanks for stopping in!
    I figured I would try the pink lemonade...saw good reviews on blue raz but pink lemonade sounded appealing haha.

9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Nice intro to the log! I'm liking how well it worked for your preworkout. I've been using it for my pre WO as well and really like it.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Nice intro to the log! I'm liking how well it worked for your preworkout. I've been using it for my pre WO as well and really like it.
    I figured you would like that

I love the fact that it has 200mg of caffeine in it. That is my prefered dosage, not too much not too little. Anywhere over 200 promotes extra corisol. Not sure if it spikes it enough to make a difference but I would like to avoid ANY extra cortisol where possible.
    Also it says "200mg"in a very easy to find spot so I don't get p1ssed off trying to find it in fine print somewhere
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com

11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Answers

agreed,just enough caff to really help set off the nootropics!

works wonders,doesn't it??? =)
    SeriousNutritionSolutions:::
    online rep

12. Board Sponsor
    Answers

Thanks to KingJames and his exceptional rep skills for SNS, I was selected to try out a tub of Focus XT
    I came home today and it was in the mail, and since I was about to hit the gym and eager to try it I said what the hell let's start it up!
    First thing I noticed was how easily it mixed. It almost mixed itself, and there were no residual clumps or grains at the bottom of the cup, and went down smooth. I know this sint solely a preworkout but today it is
    Well, off to the gym....

P.s. Blue Raspberry is a good flavor for this. Not too sweet or sour, very easy to drink.

P.p.s. the packing peanuts were delicious too :-p

Thanks again KJ
    Glad you liked the flavor. And even though it isnt a pre-workout in the truest sense, I think it is a very underrated pre workout product. I prefer the clean energy it gives versus the coming out of my skin shakey energy that some of the other ones do.

I figured you would like that

I love the fact that it has 200mg of caffeine in it. That is my prefered dosage, not too much not too little. Anywhere over 200 promotes extra corisol. Not sure if it spikes it enough to make a difference but I would like to avoid ANY extra cortisol where possible.
    Also it says "200mg"in a very easy to find spot so I don't get p1ssed off trying to find it in fine print somewhere
    We are also coming out with a one flavor test run of a caffeine free version in the near future for those that want to use it at times where caffeine may not be desirable, or those avoiding caffeine.
    Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, & Concentration

Piracetam Capsules & Powder Available at Nutraplanet
    Limited Time* One Run Only Item

13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Took it hung over before a 2 hour drive to an open house sunday morning and I felt great the whole ride and while I was there. I was quite "focused" lol. I have some pretty serious A.D.D. going on, I usually end up drifting into a daydream half hour into driving anywhere and end up fighting sleep the whole time, I keep nodding off, regardless of the caffeine I drink, but this kept me going.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com

14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Answers

Took it hung over before a 2 hour drive to an open house sunday morning and I felt great the whole ride and while I was there. I was quite "focused" lol. I have some pretty serious A.D.D. going on, I usually end up drifting into a daydream half hour into driving anywhere and end up fighting sleep the whole time, I keep nodding off, regardless of the caffeine I drink, but this kept me going.
    That's a great use for Focus XT, never thought about using it for long drives.

I've had to do 8hr+ drives by myself, and it's a pain to stay awake and focused on the road.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.

15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    That's a great use for Focus XT, never thought about using it for long drives.

I've had to do 8hr+ drives by myself, and it's a pain to stay awake and focused on the road.
    And it doesn't give you the beta alanine tingles that set your ass on fire from sitting on it and driving lol...
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com

16. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

And it doesn't give you the beta alanine tingles that set your ass on fire from sitting on it and driving lol...
    lol, yeah I hate the BA tingles. I've gotten used to them now that I've used it for so long that I don't even feel them anymore.

17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Answers

I'm actually kind of sad I don't get them anymore They feel nice imo, tingleing on your ears and cheeks
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

18. Board Sponsor
    Answers

I hate the Beta Alanine tingles. It is an awesome ingredient, and we have a 240 and 501 cap available at great prices, but I hate the tingle sensation from any Beta Alanine.
    Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, & Concentration

Piracetam Capsules & Powder Available at Nutraplanet
    Limited Time* One Run Only Item

19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Hey dudes just to update, I'm about done with my tub. I love this stuff!
    I used it for my certification at work like I said, worked like a charm. I got drilled with questions for 4 hours straight, and had taken this before. Normally in my training I would drink a monster and still fall asleep within the first hour, but the Focus XT kept me going, not jittery at all, and I was very comfortable the whole time. Kind of a hard feeling to explain but for those of you who have tried Focus you know what I'm talking about.

I thank you again KingJames and SNS for allowing me to try this stuff. I will be using it in place of my morning monster or coffee from now on, and on days when I forget my preworkout, I take this instead with great results as well
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com

20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Answers

I used it for my certification at work like I said, worked like a charm. I got drilled with questions for 4 hours straight, and had taken this before. Normally in my training I would drink a monster and still fall asleep within the first hour, but the Focus XT kept me going, not jittery at all, and I was very comfortable the whole time. Kind of a hard feeling to explain but for those of you who have tried Focus you know what I'm talking about.

I thank you again KingJames and SNS for allowing me to try this stuff. I will be using it in place of my morning monster or coffee from now on, and on days when I forget my preworkout, I take this instead with great results as well
    Great update, glad to hear it worked well for your certification. Thanks for the post.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.

21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Answers

You don' t want to be too jacked up which is why focus XT is so good

Some energy and a lot of focus

Perfect combo to perform

Glad to hear it went great!

22. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Great update and I like how it was applicable and effective both in and out of the gym. I love the versatility of FXT.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Rochabp focus' on the task at hand with Focus XT
    By rochabp in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 09-27-2011, 05:45 PM
  2. Lucidrol Providing Focus in the Gym and Focus in Life
    By Royd The Noyd in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-02-2010, 08:09 PM
  3. True Protein Beta-Focus v.s. SNS Focus XT