Quick question for reps

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,

How much Huperzine in one serving of Focus XT?

Thanks

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Maxximal. I already have some and am going to use it as a study aid. Was wondering if I need to purchase Huperzine separately if not dosed strongly enough.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would dose it on it's own for cost effectiveness, and as to not get too much caffeine from the Focus XT.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We do not give the exact dosage out so as to protect the integrity of the propietary blend in Focus XT. There is enough in there to be an effective dose, but not enough to be considered high dosing.

Basically, if you wanted to supplement with our Huperzine A 99%, you could use Focus XT to replace a dose or so of it. Focus XT doesnt have to be used every day, but for maximum effectiveness Huperzine A is by alot of people.

Even though it isnt a direct answer, I hope it gives you the information you need.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BTW, if you decide to use Huperzine A on days you're not taking Focus XT, try to take 100mcg 2x a day, i.e 1 cap and then another cap later in the day.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Maxximal. I already have some and am going to use it as a study aid. Was wondering if I need to purchase Huperzine separately if not dosed strongly enough.
Enjoy it bud and Thanks for you Support :D

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
No worries guys. Appreciate the feedback. When combined with piracetam it really is the complete nootropic stack. I think I'll purchase the huper separately and take it on the off days, as suggested.