Piracetam Quality Info

  1. Piracetam Quality Info


    SNS, I found a place to purchase you alls brand of Piracetam (The 500G tub)... but the price seems to good. Do you all have a CoA or any information on you all's piracetam?

    Anyone have personal experiences with it?
    The Historic PES Legend


  2. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    SNS, I found a place to purchase you alls brand of Piracetam (The 500G tub)... but the price seems to good. Do you all have a CoA or any information on you all's piracetam?

    Anyone have personal experiences with it?
    The product was just released, so you wont find many people having time to comment on it yet.

    And just because we sell it at a fair price doesnt mean it's too good to be true. That just means we approached it with a fair markup. You also have to remember that it is a one run item for us, and we arent selling it to alot of retailers, and the ones that picked it up are aware it is a one run item and are helping do their best to get it out the door.
    Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, & Concentration

    Piracetam Capsules & Powder Available at Nutraplanet
    Limited Time* One Run Only Item

  3. I meant no offense.

    How about selling that Picamilon in a bulk powder? ALCAR as well!
    The Historic PES Legend
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    I meant no offense.

    How about selling that Picamilon in a bulk powder? ALCAR as well!
    We offer 2 different dosing options on Picamilon - 50 mg caps and 150 mg caps - at very cost effective prices. I dont think bulk powder would do very well because people dont dose it as high, and it wouldnt make sense to have to cap their own when the mg options are there. For Piracetam, it was different because dosing can range so high.

    ALCAR may would be a possibility it in the future if demand is there.
    Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, & Concentration

    Piracetam Capsules & Powder Available at Nutraplanet
    Limited Time* One Run Only Item

  5. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post
    We offer 2 different dosing options on Picamilon - 50 mg caps and 150 mg caps - at very cost effective prices. I dont think bulk powder would do very well because people dont dose it as high, and it wouldnt make sense to have to cap their own when the mg options are there. For Piracetam, it was different because dosing can range so high.

    ALCAR may would be a possibility it in the future if demand is there.
    No worries.. I am just making my own all in one and do not want to have to dose a ton of different caps with a bunch of filler. I understand your rationale though.
    The Historic PES Legend

  6. Do what I do .. Uncap the pills in a shaker .. I mix em up in focusXT
    S.n.S team member

  7. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    Do what I do .. Uncap the pills in a shaker .. I mix em up in focusXT
    I may have to start doing that myself.
    PHF Rep


  8. Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    I may have to start doing that myself.

    Just don't uncap the boladrol's lol

    All jokes aside, I find the method to be very helpful .. Another good thing to mix with this is vitc and vitd .. I'll put em in water and let it sit for a hr(all it takes) and doesn't affect the taste at all .. Then I'll sip it through the day either with my focusXT or Bcaa's mix
    S.n.S team member

  9. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    Do what I do .. Uncap the pills in a shaker .. I mix em up in focusXT
    Good advice right there Unless you are uncapping a whole bunch of pills, that can get frustrating

    //CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  10. quality is as good as it gets,I have been using it and it is top notch!

    as far as the picamilon goes,I am one of those that tend to dose it on the higher side(300mg daily)I don't mind at all mixing one scoop of focus XT and just popping one 150mg cap and then another 6-8 hrs later.

    just my two cents.
    SeriousNutritionSolutions:::
    online rep

  11. Quote Originally Posted by ScienceGuided View Post
    quality is as good as it gets,I have been using it and it is top notch!

    as far as the picamilon goes,I am one of those that tend to dose it on the higher side(300mg daily)I don't mind at all mixing one scoop of focus XT and just popping one 150mg cap and then another 6-8 hrs later.

    just my two cents.
    Thanks for you support!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by ScienceGuided View Post
    quality is as good as it gets,I have been using it and it is top notch!

    as far as the picamilon goes,I am one of those that tend to dose it on the higher side(300mg daily)I don't mind at all mixing one scoop of focus XT and just popping one 150mg cap and then another 6-8 hrs later.

    just my two cents.

    Gonna have to try that dosage on my next run
    S.n.S team member

  13. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    Gonna have to try that dosage on my next run
    please do,im interested in hearing your feedback!
    SeriousNutritionSolutions:::
    online rep

  14. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    Gonna have to try that dosage on my next run
    Make sure you don't take all 300mg at once, you'll feel really stimmed out.
    PES
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://facebook.com/pescience
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SNS Piracetam
    By schizm in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-13-2011, 03:25 PM
  2. Piracetam
    By Zero V in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-01-2010, 04:12 PM
  3. Piracetam
    By noot in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-16-2009, 08:46 PM
  4. Piracetam
    By trackstud100m in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 01:31 PM
  5. Piracetam
    By djs2000 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-13-2005, 03:26 PM
Log in
Log in