warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Lean Muscle* Improve Recovery* Support Protein Synthesis* Anti-Catabolic
[/CENTER]
5 Grams Per Serving* 100 Servings Per Container

Serious Nutrition Solutions L-Leucine powder can be cost effectively used by weight lifters, endurance athletes, and other individuals looking to benefit from supplementing with this branch chain amino acid.

L-Leucine can be used by those looking to improve recovery and/or build lean muscle. L-Leucine also supports protein synthesis and exerts anti-catabolic effects, which makes it ideal for individuals looking to increase or retain lean muscle & strength while dieting.

L-Leucine Powder is Commonly Used for:
- Building Lean Muscle*
- Improving Recovery*
- Retaining Strength & Lean Muscle While Dieting*

Serious Nutrition Solutions L-Leucine powder contains 100 servings, which makes it ideal for those looking to try L-Leucine for the first time, or for those looking to make L-Leucine a staple in their ongoing supplement regimens. L-Leucine can be stacked with other Serious Nutrition Solutions products for improved synergistic results.

The Goals of the Serious Nutrition Solutions Baseline Series are simple ones – to provide top quality products at the most cost effective prices, and to provide a straight forward approach to the consumer about what the products are, and what they are used for.

Serious Nutrition Solutions – Baseline Series Products
Straight Forward, Top Quality, Cost Effective Sports Nutrition

Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 5 grams (1 scoop)
Servings Per Container: 100

Amount Per Serving:
L-Leucine – 5 grams

Directions:
As a dietary supplement, consume 1 scoop pre and post workout. An additional scoop can also be consumed first thing in the morning upon waking, and prior to bedtime.

Warning:
Not recommended for anyone under 18. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a health care provider if you have been treated for or diagnosed with a medical condition, or if you are using any medication. Keep stored in a cool dry place away from children.

S

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the benefit of using pure L-Leucine over regular BCAA's 4:1:1? Also what is the best way to utilize it for fasted cardio sessions?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the benefit of using pure L-Leucine over regular BCAA's 4:1:1? Also what is the best way to utilize it for fasted cardio sessions?
Leucine jump starts protein synthesis. I recommend using 5g in between meals or with meals if taking it in between is too much of a hassle.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
L-Leucine also prevents muscle breakdown. I always take 5g before workout and 5g after :thumbsup:

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my fav amino acid :)

can't get enough of this .. must staple for every athlete/weight lifter

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my fav amino acid :)

can't get enough of this .. must staple for every athlete/weight lifter
yeah i have gone through so many kilos of this stuff it isnt even funny!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah i have gone through so many kilos of this stuff it isnt even funny!
throwing it in ure pre or intra drink is a good way too :)

but yeah i agree ..in between meals is the best way to go around