What would YOU like to see SNS make next?

Page 8 of 28 First ... 678910 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Fenugreek FTW!!!!!!!
    YESSSS! 4-Hydroxyisoleucine! 40% Extract Yield Minimum (Promilin).


  2. Quote Originally Posted by ScienceGuided View Post
    I get my curcumin in with my daily dose of SNS liver assist =)
    standardized to 95% cant go wrong

    very good product for health being .. i wasnt aware of the ingrdient .. but after googling the research .. it will become a staple in my diet
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post
    Then I think you will be a really happy man in the near future
    hehe said too much steve

  4. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post
    I like the idea of using Fadogia in a product; just not sure how well it would sell as a stand alone ingredient for us.
    maybe 180caps bottle -500mg/cap ..decent priced as you always have it

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    YESSSS! 4-Hydroxyisoleucine! 40% Extract Yield Minimum (Promilin).
    I would like to add 4-HO to this stack



    Oh wait forgot about this little guy

    Your 1,3 is stronger then any other bulk I've tried, IMO

    4-HO would be awesome

    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I would like to add 4-HO to this stack



    Oh wait forgot about this little guy

    Your 1,3 is stronger then any other bulk I've tried, IMO

    4-HO would be awesome
    4-HO, 4-HO... it's off to insulin modulation we go (do-do-do-do, da-do-do-do) 4-HO, 4-HO 4-HO 4-HO!


  7. Haha reps

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    4-HO, 4-HO... it's off to insulin modulation we go (do-do-do-do, da-do-do-do) 4-HO, 4-HO 4-HO 4-HO!

    Thanks for the post ...it made me chuckle after a very crappy weekend.

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com


  9. For the people wanting a 4-HO, I would like to see some elaboration on %, dosage, etc
  10. Cool


    Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post
    For the people wanting a 4-HO, I would like to see some elaboration on %, dosage, etc
    100% pure sytnthetic 4-OH

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    4-HO, 4-HO... it's off to insulin modulation we go (do-do-do-do, da-do-do-do) 4-HO, 4-HO 4-HO 4-HO!

    Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    Haha reps
    Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Thanks for the post ...it made me chuckle after a very crappy weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post
    For the people wanting a 4-HO, I would like to see some elaboration on %, dosage, etc
    Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    100% pure sytnthetic 4-OH
    Nice, some momentum!

    Well, basically something on par with or better than Source Natural's Promilin Extract, because they hold a monopoly on 4-Hydroxyisoleucine for some reason (well, raw capped at least).

    Something like 40-60% standard from Fenugreek - but as long as it's true 4-HO with a high yield, it's all good. Source's product provides 100mg per 500mg total content of Promilin.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Nice, some momentum!

    Well, basically something on par with or better than Source Natural's Promilin Extract, because they hold a monopoly on 4-Hydroxyisoleucine for some reason (well, raw capped at least).

    Something like 40-60% standard from Fenugreek - but as long as it's true 4-HO with a high yield, it's all good. Source's product provides 100mg per 500mg total content of Promilin.
    This man knows his stuff !


  13. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    4-HO, 4-HO... it's off to insulin modulation we go (do-do-do-do, da-do-do-do) 4-HO, 4-HO 4-HO 4-HO!

    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  14. 4-Hydroxyisoleucine did not interact with other agonists of insulin secretion (leucine, arginine, tolbutamide, glyceraldehyde).

    http://diabetes.diabetesjournals.org...47/2/206.short


    Oustanding Stuff

  15. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    This man knows his stuff !
    Oh you... playing on my vanity!

    Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    4-Hydroxyisoleucine did not interact with other agonists of insulin secretion (leucine, arginine, tolbutamide, glyceraldehyde).

    http://diabetes.diabetesjournals.org...47/2/206.short


    Oustanding Stuff
    Pun... INTENDED

  16. Sustamine would be awesome.....

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post
    Sustamine would be awesome.....
    Im not sure the demand would be there as a stand alone on it. I like the idea, but not sure enough people are familiar with it.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post
    Im not sure the demand would be there as a stand alone on it. I like the idea, but not sure enough people are familiar with it.
    I agree with your concern. However, you could also market it to all endurance athletes and with the summer fastly approaching people will begin to worry about hydration more. I also feel like the popularity will continue to increase and it wouldn't hurt to be one of the first.

  19. What about sulbutiamine?
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post
    I agree with your concern. However, you could also market it to all endurance athletes and with the summer fastly approaching people will begin to worry about hydration more. I also feel like the popularity will continue to increase and it wouldn't hurt to be one of the first.
    We will have a product coming out very soon that will cater much more to endurance athletes than sustamine alone would. And it will be very reasonably priced.

    Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    What about sulbutiamine?
    Not sure, I would like to hear more opinions on it.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Nice, some momentum!

    Well, basically something on par with or better than Source Natural's Promilin Extract, because they hold a monopoly on 4-Hydroxyisoleucine for some reason (well, raw capped at least).

    Something like 40-60% standard from Fenugreek - but as long as it's true 4-HO with a high yield, it's all good. Source's product provides 100mg per 500mg total content of Promilin.
    This ^^^^


  22. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post
    We will have a product coming out very soon that will cater much more to endurance athletes than sustamine alone would. And it will be very reasonably priced.



    Sweet!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post
    We will have a product coming out very soon that will cater much more to endurance athletes than sustamine alone would. And it will be very reasonably priced.



    Not sure, I would like to hear more opinions on it.
    hell yeah!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post
    We will have a product coming out very soon that will cater much more to endurance athletes than sustamine alone would. And it will be very reasonably priced.
    Sounds exciting!

  25. I'd really like to see someone make a stano-drol clone.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Did TCF-1 make me fat?
    By Boatcop1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 07:12 AM
  2. If you could make your own...
    By VaughnTrue in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-17-2008, 08:02 PM
  3. Want to make sure my PCT in OK
    By koi1214 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-10-2008, 05:44 PM
  4. 911 We shall make them pay
    By BioHazzard in forum Politics
    Replies: 178
    Last Post: 10-03-2006, 07:34 PM
Log in
Log in