What would YOU like to see SNS make next?

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With the expansion of our Baseline series, we're looking for some final product ideas to round out the lot. Feel free to comment on anything you think should be added to the SNS line up.

Here's what the Baseline series includes now:

Adrena-G 120 cap
Adrena-G 240 cap
Agmatine 90 cap
ALCAR-500 100 caps
Arginine E2 Matrix 180 caps
Creatine E2 120 cap
Creatine E2 240 cap
Creatine E2 501 cap
Creatine Monohydrate 600 gram
Creatine Monohydrate 1200gram
Beta Alanine 501 cap
Beta Alanine 240 cap
Focus XT - Pink Lemonade 30serving
Focus XT - Blue Raspberry 30serving
Focus XT - Cotton Candy 30serving
Focus XT - Berry Collision 30serving
Focus XT - Black Cherry 30serving
Focus XT - Black Berry 30serving
Focus XT - Pina Colada 30serving
Glucuronolactone 120 caps
Green Tea (Ultra Potent) 75 caps
Huperzine A 99% 120 caps
Inhibit-E 75 cap
Liver Assist XT 180 cap
Magnesium Creatine Chelate 120 cap
Magnesium Creatine Chelate 240 cap
Magnesium Creatine Chelate 501 cap
PEA-500 Xtreme 120 cap
PEA-500 Xtreme 240 cap
Picamilon-50 120 cap
Picamilon-150 90 cap
Phenibut XT 90 cap
Reduce XT 90 cap
RK-125 180 cap
RK-500 Xtreme 90 cap
SYN-30 180 cap
TTA-500 120 cap
Yohimbine 2.5 100 cap

Personally I'd like to see Citrulline Malate caps.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hopefully we will get some good ideas out of this thread.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
how about Ubiquinol or regular co-q10.

would be great because it can be stacked with alcar as a stim free atp pre wo kind of stack or maybe even beta alanine or obviously just taken alone it is fantastic and I know you guys would get a quality raw for it!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
how about Ubiquinol or regular co-q10.

would be great because it can be stacked with alcar as a stim free atp pre wo kind of stack or maybe even beta alanine or obviously just taken alone it is fantastic and I know you guys would get a quality raw for it!
I am a big fan of that ingredient, but it puts us competing with companies like NOW Foods on it, and it makes it tough to be competitive.

I do appreciate the idea and will definately take it into consideration.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
NAC or capped Cissus.
NAC would be kind of same deal as CoQ10; hard to compete with companies like NOW Foods on.

Cissus I'm up for, but I need input from people on what percentages they want to see us do.

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
Well, DAA would be a good choice, Creatine Nitrate looks interesting.

I have always wanted a Weight gainer add in, one with little or no taste that would mix well with any protein I buy for bulking cycle. Maybe something that adds 300 calories a pop, always thought it would sell well for a few reasons,

One, anyone taking protein would be a potential customer, High school and college athletes would be a great target market along with Bodybuilders.

Two, not on the market yet.

Three, you get to keep using your favorite tasting protein. I hate mixing in foods that end up changing the taste or having to switch to another brand just for calories.

fourth, its fast, no hassle, no mess. Easy is the key

Im sure you could come up with even more reasons but its a nitch no one has tried yet, allowing you to create and control the market nitch while increasing brand awareness.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well, DAA would be a good choice, Creatine Nitrate looks interesting.

I have always wanted a Weight gainer add in, one with little or no taste that would mix well with any protein I buy for bulking cycle. Maybe something that adds 300 calories a pop, always thought it would sell well for a few reasons,

One, anyone taking protein would be a potential customer, High school and college athletes would be a great target market along with Bodybuilders.

Two, not on the market yet.

Three, you get to keep using your favorite tasting protein. I hate mixing in foods that end up changing the taste or having to switch to another brand just for calories.

fourth, its fast, no hassle, no mess. Easy is the key

Im sure you could come up with even more reasons but its a nitch no one has tried yet, allowing you to create and control the market nitch while increasing brand awareness.
There are already some options for this available. It depends on what types of calories you are looking for though. Alot of people would just add in the carb source of their choice to their protein shake, or flax seeds if looking for more fats.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
bump for sweet ideas

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
I have a few ideas that I would be willing to PM it is an idea for a anti overtraining supplement. But because I pretty much thought of the formula myself (and yes it does have good science backing) I would not want to just go here world take a look.

A caf free focus would be a good idea in my opinion for those of us who sometimes train late or study late.

a sypherine, caf, white willow (asprin) stack would be nice... saves me mixing pills all the time

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have a few ideas that I would be willing to PM it is an idea for a anti overtraining supplement. But because I pretty much thought of the formula myself (and yes it does have good science backing) I would not want to just go here world take a look.

A caf free focus would be a good idea in my opinion for those of us who sometimes train late or study late.

a sypherine, caf, white willow (asprin) stack would be nice... saves me mixing pills all the time
I would be open to hearing any ideas. PM or email is fine.

We are looking at doing maybe a one flavor caff free pilot run of Focus XT to see how it would sell.

We will be doing a thermogenic in the future that I think people will be pleased with, and we have Caffeine tabs coming out soon.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
def like the non stim focus xt! maybe regular lemonade or punch to try out.

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
I would be open to hearing any ideas. PM or email is fine.

We are looking at doing maybe a one flavor caff free pilot run of Focus XT to see how it would sell.

We will be doing a thermogenic in the future that I think people will be pleased with, and we have Caffeine tabs coming out soon.
What email should I shoot it to? Ill need a few days because I wrote this a few years ago, and now I see there some more ingredients that could be added to to the prop blend to make it more effective.

I also can give you give you guys my natty test booster prop blend. I have known many people with ED who have used it and within a week or so they get wood most of the time. The sexual drive is up at its peak. I also do notice an increase in recovery time. I would buy bulk powders and experiment with the doses and come across this being the most effective.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NAC 800mg per cap
Cissus 800mg per cap

Rhodiola Rosea extract 3-6% Rosavins 1% salidrosides

Ashwagandha Extract that contains (root and leaves) and at least is standardized to 8% withanolide glycoside conjugates and 32% oligosaccharides

Bacopa Monnieri 20-50% bacocides extract has Bacosides A & B (Bacopin)

Ecdysterone 94-99% Extract from (Institute Of The Chemistry Of Plant Substances Uzbekistan)

Grapeseed Extract standardized for 96% Proanthocyanidins

Celery Seed Extract standardized to 3-n-butylphthalide

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really like the ideas of caffeine free focus xt,grapeseed and celery seed extract. l-theanine caps would be great too.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Electrolyte Caps....perhaps similar to the formula in TTA but without the TTA.

or some kind of hydration formula in a pill, so people dont have to go and buy gatorade.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
NAC 800mg per cap
Cissus 800mg per cap

Rhodiola Rosea extract 3-6% Rosavins 1% salidrosides

Ashwagandha Extract that contains (root and leaves) and at least is standardized to 8% withanolide glycoside conjugates and 32% oligosaccharides

Bacopa Monnieri 20-50% bacocides extract has Bacosides A & B (Bacopin)

Ecdysterone 94-99% Extract from (Institute Of The Chemistry Of Plant Substances Uzbekistan)

Grapeseed Extract standardized for 96% Proanthocyanidins

Celery Seed Extract standardized to 3-n-butylphthalide
We had debated on an adaptogen formula containing 3 of the items you have listed, but couldnt decide if it would sell or not.

Interested in Cissus, but not sure what standardization to do.

I really like the ideas of caffeine free focus xt,grapeseed and celery seed extract. l-theanine caps would be great too.
Things like theanine caps we really arent in the position to do because companies like NOW Foods do them and it makes them really hard to cost compete on.

Electrolyte Caps....perhaps similar to the formula in TTA but without the TTA.

or some kind of hydration formula in a pill, so people dont have to go and buy gatorade.
We are working on a hydration formula, but it would be in a powder.

If people want to see an electrolyte pill, I'd love to see what ingredients they would like to see.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if your talking about Ajuga Turkestanica Extract Thermolife has an exclusive contract with them.

your not going to see it anywhere else other than Thermolife products.

If people want to see an electrolyte pill, I'd love to see what ingredients they would like to see.
yes....pills....easy to carry with you and consume. hope people comment on this.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if your talking about Ajuga Turkestanica Extract Thermolife has an exclusive contract with them.

your not going to see it anywhere else other than Thermolife products.
This is incorrect. They do have a contract, but they are not exclusive. Even hell, I even did a quick search and found the bulk powder from ICPS.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is incorrect. They do have a contract, but they are not exclusive. Even hell, I even did a quick search and found the bulk powder from ICPS.
wonder if its truly a legit company.

have you heard of them?

ive seen bulk turk before, but you cant come to conclusions so fast.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wonder if its truly a legit company.

have you heard of them?

ive seen bulk turk before, but you cant come to conclusions so fast.
The website provides a CoA, and the license number for that company. They also give the number to ICPS for corroboration.

There is no way they are going to setup such an exclusive contract for that extract unless the licensing company's name was MuscleTech.

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The website provides a CoA, and the license number for that company. They also give the number to ICPS for corroboration.

There is no way they are going to setup such an exclusive contract for that extract unless the licensing company's name was MuscleTech.

needs a background check...

i can get sony cameras in china for example with serial #'s, packaging, etc.....but they are not really sony.

im wearing nike shok shoes that i bought in beijing, they are available to the general public openly, everything including the box, upc codes are bootlegged.

i mean do you really trust this company?

not saying you are wrong in any way, but when it comes to overseas companies im very skeptical as its easy to produce all kinds of documents with a laptop.

someone really needs to do an independent lab test in order to 100% verify its legit and then we can come to conclusions.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i apologize to SNS if i hijacked your thread.....

you guys have excellent products and im looking forward to seeing what else your coming out with in the future!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Rhodiola Rosea
If we do a Rhodiola, it would likely be in a combination product.

i apologize to SNS if i hijacked your thread.....

you guys have excellent products and im looking forward to seeing what else your coming out with in the future!
Its no problem.

thanks.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
If we do a Rhodiola, it would likely be in a combination product.

Its no problem.

thanks.
MACA meet rhodiola,Rhodiola meet MACA!!!

nice,simple and would be dosed well! perhaps one other thing,as with many SNS products can be stacked many different ways!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
MACA meet rhodiola,Rhodiola meet MACA!!!

nice,simple and would be dosed well! perhaps one other thing,as with many SNS products can be stacked many different ways!
I have always liked taking Rhodoila with Bacopa and Ashwgandha.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i miss thyrocuts II,

you cant get standalone 3,5 anymore unless its already stacked with 3,3.

it would be nice so i can stack it with Alpha T2, or Dicana.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We had debated on an adaptogen formula containing 3 of the items you have listed, but couldnt decide if it would sell or not.

Interested in Cissus, but not sure what standardization to do.

Things like theanine caps we really arent in the position to do because companies like NOW Foods do them and it makes them really hard to cost compete on.

We are working on a hydration formula, but it would be in a powder.

make a blend of 10% and 40% Ketosterones and voila! (cissus)

Rhodiola Rosea extract 6% Rosavins 1% salidrosides
Bacopa Monnieri 40% bacocides extract has Bacosides A & B

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i miss thyrocuts II,

you cant get standalone 3,5 anymore unless its already stacked with 3,3.

it would be nice so i can stack it with Alpha T2, or Dicana.
I have seen alot of people comment negative things about 3,5 without 3,3 mixed with it, so I dont know how well one would sell.

make a blend of 10% and 40% Ketosterones and voila! (cissus)

Rhodiola Rosea extract 6% Rosavins 1% salidrosides
Bacopa Monnieri 40% bacocides extract has Bacosides A & B
I really cant decide which way to go on the Cissus product.

Other possibilities with Rhodiola and Bacopa are Ashwaganda and Maca.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have seen alot of people comment negative things about 3,5 without 3,3 mixed with it, so I dont know how well one would sell.
and as you can see, i wanted to stack with other 3,3 products....so not sure what that demand is but it prolly wouldnt be too high.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I really cant decide which way to go on the Cissus product.

Other possibilities with Rhodiola and Bacopa are Ashwaganda and Maca.

Ashwaganda and Maca??? why this two?

well is best if you use Gelatinized Maca "removes most of the starch content from the crushed maca roots in order to improve assimilation and concentrate the active ingredients"

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ashwaganda and Maca??? why this two?

well is best if you use Gelatinized Maca "removes most of the starch content from the crushed maca roots in order to improve assimilation and concentrate the active ingredients"
Ashwaganda stacks pretty well with Bacopa and Rhodiola; have tried that myself.

Maca I mentioned because some people have requested a Maca and Rhodiola combo.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ashwaganda stacks pretty well with Bacopa and Rhodiola; have tried that myself.

Maca I mentioned because some people have requested a Maca and Rhodiola combo.
I`m in for beta testing sir!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
perhaps mucuna pruriens extracted for l-dopa?
i would definitely be interested in an adaptogen product from SNS.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Standarized for 75-99% this is soooooooo sweet!

oh yeahhhhhh

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
Maca is excellent stuff!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I like mucuna, but it likely wouldnt be included in the adaptogen product I have in mind. I really want to make it be cost effective and appealing to weight trainers and the overall health minded consumers alike.

Mucuna will likely be in an upcoming product from us though :)

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like mucuna, but it likely wouldnt be included in the adaptogen product I have in mind. I really want to make it be cost effective and appealing to weight trainers and the overall health minded consumers alike.

Mucuna will likely be in an upcoming product from us though :)

I waiting this!!!!!!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rhodiola, Bacopa, Ashwaganda and Maca Bumpy!!!!

icey

icey

Awards
"We are looking at doing maybe a one flavor caff free pilot run of Focus XT to see how it would sell."

I would buy 6 of them as soon as they hit the market. I've been using Focus XT since it came out. Girlfriend now uses it too and she used to be a coffee addict (drank pots per day) and now never drinks it ever. She likes it because it makes her feel alot better, better focus and gets her through 12 hour days. She just came home and said how she ran out of the stuff anf it was alot harder to get through her very long day. So I just ordered 6 more lol.

The only thing I don't like about Focus is that it makes me more nervous, and I attribute that to the caffeine and my sensitivity to stimulants in general. Most stims have made my heart race and green tea extract makes me very agitated (though the actual tea is fine).

I use Focus as my base morning wake-up, and all day energy enhancer, and then on top of that, add Picamilon and Piracetam. Picamilon seems to have taken alot of the caffeine edge off, and Piracetam is INSANE for motivation, and the choline in Focus complements it well.

I do some very high level technical work and this mix makes a world of difference and my motivation and problem solving level is on a whole different level. It's really made a big difference in my life and I'll pretty much be using some type of supplement like this for the rest of my life. So great job guys, appreciate you putting out the product.

Now, for what I'd like to see, I'd like to see another mix formula that complements Focus, but this one is more about well-being/mood, I see you have brought Picamilon and PEA to market, so it seems you have a market there and people appreciate the mood/focus those supplements offer. Some other good mood supplements have been mentioned in the thread as well. Rhodiola has also been mentioned and that is always a good candidate as well for its stress fighting abilities. Some type of Phenibut product would be good but that cannot be taken regularly effectively. Sam-e is another candidate but that is very expensive. So really some type of mild "feel good" product that can be taken on a regular basis (like Focus XT) would round out the whole mix.

I also notice you sell Glucuronolactone and I have not tried it but it looks like it would round out my formula very well.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you should release "Time Released Caffeine"

something like what they use in Stimulant X

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
"We are looking at doing maybe a one flavor caff free pilot run of Focus XT to see how it would sell."

I would buy 6 of them as soon as they hit the market. I've been using Focus XT since it came out. Girlfriend now uses it too and she used to be a coffee addict (drank pots per day) and now never drinks it ever. She likes it because it makes her feel alot better, better focus and gets her through 12 hour days. She just came home and said how she ran out of the stuff anf it was alot harder to get through her very long day. So I just ordered 6 more lol.

The only thing I don't like about Focus is that it makes me more nervous, and I attribute that to the caffeine and my sensitivity to stimulants in general. Most stims have made my heart race and green tea extract makes me very agitated (though the actual tea is fine).

I use Focus as my base morning wake-up, and all day energy enhancer, and then on top of that, add Picamilon and Piracetam. Picamilon seems to have taken alot of the caffeine edge off, and Piracetam is INSANE for motivation, and the choline in Focus complements it well.

I do some very high level technical work and this mix makes a world of difference and my motivation and problem solving level is on a whole different level. It's really made a big difference in my life and I'll pretty much be using some type of supplement like this for the rest of my life. So great job guys, appreciate you putting out the product.

Now, for what I'd like to see, I'd like to see another mix formula that complements Focus, but this one is more about well-being/mood, I see you have brought Picamilon and PEA to market, so it seems you have a market there and people appreciate the mood/focus those supplements offer. Some other good mood supplements have been mentioned in the thread as well. Rhodiola has also been mentioned and that is always a good candidate as well for its stress fighting abilities. Some type of Phenibut product would be good but that cannot be taken regularly effectively. Sam-e is another candidate but that is very expensive. So really some type of mild "feel good" product that can be taken on a regular basis (like Focus XT) would round out the whole mix.

I also notice you sell Glucuronolactone and I have not tried it but it looks like it would round out my formula very well.
I am glad that you like Focus XT so much. I do think we will likely do a caffeine free run to see how it goes.

And yes, we just released Picamilon-50 and Picamilon-150, so hopefully they will become your choice for Picamilon. And Glucuronolactone goes very well with Focus XT as well.

We already have a Phenibut product called Phenibut XT. It comes in 500 mg caps.

We are now releasing our Piracetam product - 120, 240, 501 caps and then a 500 gram. We will not make a second batch on it though since a couple companies say they received letters in reference to it. We already had this in production. Once its gone, its gone.

you should release "Time Released Caffeine"

something like what they use in Stimulant X
We have straight caffeine tabs that will be available this week.

I am always open to ideas if there is enough demand.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We have straight caffeine tabs that will be available this week.

I am always open to ideas if there is enough demand.
straight caffeine is way to common.....nutra doesnt even want to sell it anymore.

time released is needed. something that breaks down at a rate of 50-100mg an hour.

i believe to stim x caps has 375mg of caffeine, but it breaks down in a 6-8 hour period, not sure.

would be nice when you hit the road and want a steady supply in your system.

anyone else agree with me?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
for me sounds perfect maybe 180 caps 50mg per cap of time release caffeine Sweeeet

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
straight caffeine is way to common.....nutra doesnt even want to sell it anymore.

time released is needed. something that breaks down at a rate of 50-100mg an hour.

i believe to stim x caps has 375mg of caffeine, but it breaks down in a 6-8 hour period, not sure.

would be nice when you hit the road and want a steady supply in your system.

anyone else agree with me?
Caffeine is common, but it is common because alot of people use it. Our Baseline series is in place to cover commodity items such as caffeine and creatine monohydrate just as it is to offer more cutting edge single ingredient items. So, it isnt fancy and exciting, but there is a need for it.

I would definately love to hear peoples thoughts on time released caffeine though. I am always open to product ideas. :)

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about ALCAR/R-ALA?

Two caps per serving or something.

The ala quenches the free radicals the ALCAR produces and has the benefits of improved insulin.. and well... ALCAR... I love ALCAR.

It would just save me from capping my stuff all the time! :D

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How about ALCAR/R-ALA?

Two caps per serving or something.

The ala quenches the free radicals the ALCAR produces and has the benefits of improved insulin.. and well... ALCAR... I love ALCAR.

It would just save me from capping my stuff all the time! :D
We have an ALCAR product, ALCAR-500.

We may do an Na-R-ALA product at some point; just depends on demand.

We are releasing alot of new items in the next couple days, and already preparing for one more wave of Baseline items to hit before the Core Series.