What would YOU like to see SNS make next?

Page 4 of 17 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. *looks at the ladies*

    okay why dont u go ..and well meet u there
    S.n.S team member

  2. Smile


    Quote Originally Posted by LJ57 View Post
    Coleus Forskohli (20-40%)
    Mucuna Pruiriens (97-99%)
    those two plus your avi would surely elevate t- levels big time! lol


    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I'm game man.. We will need the shot gun to breech the door then once inside i got is covered





    nice pics
    SeriousNutritionSolutions:::
    online rep

  3. I'm down for COP and ecdymorph!
    •   
       


  4. Standalone alpha yohimbine (Rauwolscine) would be great!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by TorqueGTR04 View Post
    Standalone alpha yohimbine (Rauwolscine) would be great!
    That may be possible if there is enough demand on it.
    Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, & Concentration

    Piracetam Capsules & Powder Available at Nutraplanet
    Limited Time* One Run Only Item

  6. Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    I'm down for COP and ecdymorph!
    This right here!

    Or any bulk stims


  7. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    This right here!

    Or any bulk stims
    What sorts of stims? We already have bulk caff, 1,3 , y, etc.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    What sorts of stims? We already have bulk caff, 1,3 , y, etc.
    That's true and I have them all lol Could you invent a new one so I can enhance my stim buzz for a SNS price?


  9. Is a high quality ecdy product out of the question? Something like RC or ecdymorph maybe with some Turk?


  10. Stay tuned my friends
    S.n.S team member

  11. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    Stay tuned my friends
    For?


  12. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    Stay tuned my friends
    Tell Steve I want to be a beta-tester of whatever it is.
    "I am on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, 'cause if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body." - Charlie Sheen

  13. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    For?
    new supplements blonde
    S.n.S team member

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Skigazzi View Post
    Tell Steve I want to be a beta-tester of whatever it is.
    we might have to
    S.n.S team member

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    What sorts of stims? We already have bulk caff, 1,3 , y, etc.
    I am the 1,3 Dimeth now and im l i k i n g it

    //CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    What sorts of stims? We already have bulk caff, 1,3 , y, etc.
    You have Yohimbe?

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  17. 4-Hydroxyisoleucine, 20% (Promilin), or 40% Extract Yield!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    4-Hydroxyisoleucine, 20% (Promilin), or 40% Extract Yield!
    These are actually some great suggestions, will forward to the boss tomorrow morning.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  19. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    You have Yohimbe?
    Indeed, I can't post links yet but even NP has it.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    4-Hydroxyisoleucine, 20% (Promilin), or 40% Extract Yield!
    Excellent suggestion
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  21. Bulk I3C. Bulk DIM
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  22. These are nice suggestions.

    Some very cool and exciting things are in the works for SNS.
    I'm Back...

  23. Yup can't wait for 'ahem ahem' to get released lol
    S.n.S team member

  24. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    Yup can't wait for 'ahem ahem' to get released lol
    'ahem ahem' would be a nice product name
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  25. Could you bring back a short run of methyldrol XT....it was such a great clone of SD. anyone that took this or the original knows, it doesnt have half the sides that the newer clones have....dont even get me started on my love affair with pheradrol XT back in the day....

  26. Quote Originally Posted by RUNNER 67 View Post
    Could you bring back a short run of methyldrol XT....it was such a great clone of SD. anyone that took this or the original knows, it doesnt have half the sides that the newer clones have....dont even get me started on my love affair with pheradrol XT back in the day....
    I am sad I didn't stack up on those when I had the chance
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  27. oh well...I am sure it wont even compare to the satisfaction we are going to get the from the new safe best steroids in the world that are coming out! Maybe SNS can clone those for about half the cost!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by RUNNER 67 View Post
    oh well...I am sure it wont even compare to the satisfaction we are going to get the from the new safe best steroids in the world that are coming out! Maybe SNS can clone those for about half the cost!
    That would be sweet
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  29. Quote Originally Posted by RUNNER 67 View Post
    Could you bring back a short run of methyldrol XT....it was such a great clone of SD. anyone that took this or the original knows, it doesnt have half the sides that the newer clones have....dont even get me started on my love affair with pheradrol XT back in the day....
    Ha
    When I first became a rep for sns .. First thing my buddy asks me "can u get methyldrolXT lol .. I've never done roids but if I had a choice ill take sns or LG's version .. Yup sad we discontinued .. Now a days just too much risk involved with hormonal's .. But hey I'll vote yes anyway of the time to bring it to our line lol
    S.n.S team member

  30. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    Ha
    When I first became a rep for sns .. First thing my buddy asks me "can u get methyldrolXT lol .. I've never done roids but if I had a choice ill take sns or LG's version .. Yup sad we discontinued .. Now a days just too much risk involved with hormonal's .. But hey I'll vote yes anyway of the time to bring it to our line lol
    im telling you...I still have two bottles and two pheradrols...im afraid to lose them. but they too shall be eaten!

  31. Quote Originally Posted by RUNNER 67 View Post
    Could you bring back a short run of methyldrol XT....it was such a great clone of SD. anyone that took this or the original knows, it doesnt have half the sides that the newer clones have....dont even get me started on my love affair with pheradrol XT back in the day....
    I wish we could/would. It's just way too hot and not worth the risk. Between the constant federal issues, and the personal injury lawsuits that are getting thrown around (what feels like) daily by dip**** kids (who's parents don't do any parenting) and can't read the label.

    Any kind of profit that could be made just becomes a moot point when considering all of that.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  32. Bulk Sustamine would be awesome. Preferably powder 500g tubs!

  33. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    These are actually some great suggestions, will forward to the boss tomorrow morning.
    THANKS!

    4-Hydroxyisolecine, for some reason, is VERY scare in the marketplace - even though I believe it holds huge promise, and is also derived from a very cheap source material.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    THANKS!

    4-Hydroxyisolecine, for some reason, is VERY scare in the marketplace - even though I believe it holds huge promise, and is also derived from a very cheap source material.
    All I will say is this: Steve and I have had lengthy discussions about this ingredient.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  35. Icarian 50% extract
    Cissus 10% extract +curcumin
    Coleus Forskohli 20-50mg actives per cap
    DIM
    Alpha Yohimbine
    Citrulline Malate
    Sesamin

    http://www.ergo-log.com/curcumin2.html
    http://www.ergo-log.com/curcumin.html
    http://www.ergo-log.com/turmericglucose.html
    http://www.ergo-log.com/cirsiumoligophyllum.html

    Those of you who haven't used curcumin are missing out

  36. clones of everything please (legal and illegal)
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html

  37. Looking at some of these requests you guys have to keep inmind whether they will sell or not, some of the more obscure lesser known supplements are not going to be worth it for SNS to release.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS View Post
    Icarian 50% extract
    Cissus 10% extract +curcumin
    Coleus Forskohli 20-50mg actives per cap
    DIM
    Alpha Yohimbine
    Citrulline Malate
    Sesamin

    Those of you who haven't used curcumin are missing out
    I have also had pretty extensive conversations with Steve about Curcumin.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  39. Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    I have also had pretty extensive conversations with Steve about Curcumin.
    Nothing has ever taken inflammation away for me like Curcumin, helps with estrogen, glucose metabolism, helps cholesterol, it's anti-catabolic, it's just a powerhouse. It's most effective when taken with fat, if SNS could release it suspended in oil that would boost absorption quite a bit, i've used a product like that and it's amazing stuff.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS View Post
    Nothing has ever taken inflammation away for me like Curcumin, helps with estrogen, glucose metabolism, helps cholesterol, it's anti-catabolic, it's just a powerhouse. It's most effective when taken with fat, if SNS could release it suspended in oil that would boost absorption quite a bit, i've used a product like that and it's amazing stuff.
    curcumin is 750 at walmart...

    piperine is cheap too... combine them
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Did TCF-1 make me fat?
    By Boatcop1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 07:12 AM
  2. If you could make your own...
    By VaughnTrue in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-17-2008, 08:02 PM
  3. Want to make sure my PCT in OK
    By koi1214 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-10-2008, 05:44 PM
  4. 911 We shall make them pay
    By BioHazzard in forum Politics
    Replies: 178
    Last Post: 10-03-2006, 07:34 PM
Log in
Log in