What would YOU like to see SNS make next?

Page 17 of 23 First ... 1516171819 ... Last

1. vits would be on the top of my list too. a nice whole foods 1 or two a day for a good price point

2. Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler

Its a great product. Sucks we are reformulating it...

5 bottles?!?!? Damn son.
    not to me, I don't like atd, but the new version is good stuff.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by purebred
    I think it would be top notch if SNS would just run an independent double-blind study with a prestigious university on a product or two! That would really illustrate going above and beyond.
    You mean like muscle tech and vpx? Lol, yea right.

4. I still say inhibit p!
  5. purebred

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    eh I have seen companies do this, but I am just not sure how well it really markets the product.
    Companies tend to spend more money on marketing/advertising than research and development. The benefits need not be said. If a customer can't appreciate the fact that a product withstood testing and PROVED it's efficacy in clinical research then there's little need for much marketing. The proof will be in the pudding.

Most companies don't do it because they don't have the financial stability to do so. It's that simple. Plus, they feel it's enough to cite someone else's study to substantiate their own claims made for their particular product. We all know there can be different grades and qualities of the same substance that vary, sometimes drastically, from one company to another.

I think that was most likely the reasoning behind my post. You are right though. Many times, the consumer does not appreciate the time, effort, and money that goes into research and development. This is an uneducated consumer though. The educated consumer doesn't want to have to expend money to see IF a product works. The educated consumer wants to know the product will work. PERIOD.
    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    You mean like muscle tech and vpx? Lol, yea right.
    If it helps you understand the concept(s) underlying my post better, sure! LOL
    •   

6. Antiinflammatory blend. this is one product that shouldnt taste good. Just put every terrible tasting antiinflamatory herb into a jar and maret it with the slogan "taste bad because it works". People in pain who need reduced inflamation will be happy to drink something nasty for results.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    Its a great product. Sucks we are reformulating it...

5 bottles?!?!? Damn son.
    I got 2 bottles stashed away, but I wish I had gotten my hands on a couple dozen.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    Antiinflammatory blend. this is one product that shouldnt taste good. Just put every terrible tasting antiinflamatory herb into a jar and maret it with the slogan "taste bad because it works". People in pain who need reduced inflamation will be happy to drink something nasty for results.
    Any ingreds in particular you would like to see in one?

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Use anabolic05 for 5% off at Lockout supplements

9. Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    Antiinflammatory blend. this is one product that shouldnt taste good. Just put every terrible tasting antiinflamatory herb into a jar and maret it with the slogan "taste bad because it works". People in pain who need reduced inflamation will be happy to drink something nasty for results.
    I like it, maybe design it as a shot. Therefore your only shooting and ounce or two and flavor wont matter as much.

10. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I still say inhibit p!
    I'm with you on this one

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Serrapeptase?
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

11. Cheap na-rala caps in a larger bottle. Most companies only sell them in 60cap bottles.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Frank Reynolds View Post
    Cheap na-rala caps in a larger bottle. Most companies only sell them in 60cap bottles.
    I second this.

Also MCT capsules, and androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione

13. Quote Originally Posted by Frank Reynolds View Post
    Cheap na-rala caps in a larger bottle. Most companies only sell them in 60cap bottles.
    Because of Geronova, that's not gonna happen.

I wish it were doable though.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

14. ^Omfg in here too??

15. Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    Because of Geronova, that's not gonna happen.

I wish it were doable though.
    What about Geronova? Buy it from them, cap it, and sell it.. The current products are fairly over priced.

I am sure SNS could come in under that, and offer larger bottles.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Frank Reynolds
    What about Geronova? Buy it from them, cap it, and sell it.. The current products are fairly over priced.

I am sure SNS could come in under that, and offer larger bottles.

The cost is still very high and not worth the minimal profit margin.
    SNS Forum Representative | Lift, Laugh, Repeat

17. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Cissus would be one. I know your already comeing out with a cissus product, so taking a material you already have and throwing a bunch of other stuff in like you do with alcar and Focus XT could actually reap a pretty big profit!

18. Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    The cost is still very high and not worth the minimal profit margin.
    I guess if you look at potentially 50% profit margins as minimal, you have a point. It is no bulk from "china" profit margin, that is for sure.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Frank Reynolds
    I guess if you look at potentially 50% profit margins as minimal, you have a point. It is no bulk from "china" profit margin, that is for sure.
    Whered you get your quote for geronova raw narala that would allow a 50% profit margin?

20. Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    Whered you get your quote for geronova raw narala that would allow a 50% profit margin?
    I said "potentially" but:

Looking at Geronova's site they drop the price $9/gram when buying 3(100g) units, over 1-2 units. I would assume/hope buying any real quantity would drop the price considerably more, as in the grand scheme of things 300g isn't ****.

Even off that high figure of $8gram, and most other capped products costing about 2-$2.5+. San's product is about $2.4/gram from most retailers for example. If you even sold it for $1.20/g that would be a nice savings for us, and a decent margin for you.

IF
    you could get caps around $1/gram you would kill it, I am sure. Some times you need to work on volume, as I am sure you know

Like I said, I would "assume" a REAL bulk purchase on SNS's part is going to yield much better then $8 a gram.

Now once you wrap capping, etc into it, I am sure your cost will bump a bit, and I am going strictly off raws here.

I just think it may be something to consider, even if it is a lower margin product, it would get people buying it from you, who would probably in turn buy MORE of your other products. I will bet the demand is there.

Some nice 180cap bottles dosed at = to 100mg r-ala would be killer.

Just sayin'
    Last edited by Frank Reynolds; 11-15-2011 at 03:18 PM.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Frank Reynolds
    I said "potentially" but:

Looking at Geronova's site they drop the price $9/gram when buying 3(100g) units, over 1-2 units. I would assume/hope buying any real quantity would drop the price considerably more, as in the grand scheme of things 300g isn't ****.

Even off that high figure of $8gram, and most other capped products costing about 2-$2.5+. San's product is about $2.4/gram from most retailers for example. If you even sold it for $1.20/g that would be a nice savings for us, and a decent margin for you.

IF you could get caps around $1/gram you would kill it, I am sure. Some times you need to work on volume, as I am sure you know

Like I said, I would "assume" a REAL bulk purchase on SNS's part is going to yield much better then $8 a gram.

Now once you wrap capping, etc into it, I am sure your cost will bump a bit, and I am going strictly off raws here.

I just think it may be something to consider, even if it is a lower margin product, it would get people buying it from you, who would probably in turn buy MORE of your other products. I will bet the demand is there.

Some nice 180cap bottles dosed at = to 100mg r-ala would be killer.

Just sayin'
    For some reason the numbers I had were off from yours.

22. Haven't looked in to it much, or looked to see if it's been mentioned here, but what about a DAA product with added nootropic ingredients. Something that could be taken in the morning, or pre workout. 1.5 or 3g DAA per scoop depending, then possibly adding a racetam or 2 plus LCLT or ALCAR or Cit Mal (more pre workout area), and then of course Agmatine. Almost like a version of BCS Alpha Pump but with nootropics and health benefit ingredients instead of stimulants...

Just random thoughts.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Haven't looked in to it much, or looked to see if it's been mentioned here, but what about a DAA product with added nootropic ingredients. Something that could be taken in the morning, or pre workout. 1.5 or 3g DAA per scoop depending, then possibly adding a racetam or 2 plus LCLT or ALCAR or Cit Mal (more pre workout area), and then of course Agmatine. Almost like a version of BCS Alpha Pump but with nootropics and health benefit ingredients instead of stimulants...

Just random thoughts.
    DAA+Agmatine works pretty good for this IMO.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

24. 95% Forskolin

also agmatine in bigger bottles

25. what is it with these -attacks recently?

(Above poster negged and reported )

26. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Ya i use DAA for PCTs and Agmatine just about daily, but i was thinking some sort of nootropic or health bonus product would be great.

27. Quote Originally Posted by dlucks View Post
    95% Forskolin

How about agmatine in bulk form?

28. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Add in a little creatine or BCAA nitrates and you're set

Quote Originally Posted by dlucks View Post
    95% Forskolin

Forskolin has become too expensive over the last 1.5 years

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Use anabolic05 for 5% off at Lockout supplements

29. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    How about agmatine in bulk form?
    lol if its bulk in capsules sure.

I used to get smart powders agmatine but its such a hassle to cap it myself just to save a couple bucks. So i switched to sns

30. Quote Originally Posted by dlucks View Post
    lol if its bulk in capsules sure.

I used to get smart powders agmatine but its such a hassle to cap it myself just to save a couple bucks. So i switched to sns
    the powder is fairly bitter.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Did TCF-1 make me fat?
    By Boatcop1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 07:12 AM
  2. If you could make your own...
    By VaughnTrue in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-17-2008, 08:02 PM
  3. Want to make sure my PCT in OK