What would YOU like to see SNS make next?

Page 16 of 28 First ... 1415161718 ... Last

  1. bump for more suggestions!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!


  2. Ursolic acid ? Muwhahha...
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Ursolic acid ? Muwhahha...
    haha, I like.

  4. Bulk creatine nitrate.

    Also, a pump product containing agmatine, creatine nitrate, citruline malate, arginine AKG(because the insulin pump effect is real) and micronized glycerol monostearate, with maby even some enzymes.

  5. Sounds amazing King Dong, i dont know about the GMS though alot of people arent fans.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Sounds amazing King Dong, i dont know about the GMS though alot of people arent fans.
    Ya, at the end of the day its technically a diuretic, so you might as well leave that out.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    Ya, at the end of the day its technically a diuretic, so you might as well leave that out.
    Really think the product would be awesome. Call it Pump-XT
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  8. really? one of my favorite supplements!

    libido boost,round the clock pumps,endurance plus it just makes me feel good and healthy!
    SeriousNutritionSolutions:::
    online rep

  9. And it would also boost Focus XT sales since everyone would stack the two for a preworkout pump product!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    Bulk creatine nitrate.

    Also, a pump product containing agmatine, creatine nitrate, citruline malate, arginine AKG(because the insulin pump effect is real) and micronized glycerol monostearate, with maby even some enzymes.
    hmhh nice pump suggestion .. with that formula u can do half or even less dose of akg/Ag
    might be just too much ..atleast for me lol

  11. I would like to see a Bioforge Equivalent like Vidasupps but maybe an even better formula...
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  12. SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  13. a bca/eca supplement i can sip on during my workouts!

    and tumeric! the herbal clenbuterol wonder supplement!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    a bca/eca supplement i can sip on during my workouts!

    and tumeric! the herbal clenbuterol wonder supplement!
    ive never tried tumeric...that good eh?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  15. SNS needs LCLT!


  16. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    ive never tried tumeric...that good eh?
    according to studies. that and quercitin.

    they both have shtty oral bio availability though, so you'd need a lot.

    i've used quercitin, but havn't man'ed up to buy a few bottles of tumeric (not that it's expensive, just get busy, you know)

  17. I heard that tumeric can activate a suicede gene in damaged heart cells. Not a worry for most people but if youve ever pushed it too hard while taking something like Maximize V2...

  18. I heard that tumeric can activate a suicide gene in damaged heart cells. Not a worry for most people but if youve ever pushed it too hard while taking something like Maximize V2...

    IMO it would be a pretty easy thing to test. Just give a low dose to people with ticker problems and do blood work after a week/month. If nothing bad happens up the dose etc...

  19. any link to where you saw that? all the studies i've seen on tumeric have been nothing but positive.

  20. In for studies
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  21. do you guys carry a caffeine-free preworkout? If not I'd be interested to see that from you guys. Something that contains other stimulants but keeps caffeine out of the profile. Feel something like that could really be solid and hit a market of guys who want to avoid caffeine but want a little boost heading into the gym. Especially for the older crowd as well.

  22. agmatine nitrate

  23. Quote Originally Posted by bpclipper10 View Post
    do you guys carry a caffeine-free preworkout? If not I'd be interested to see that from you guys. Something that contains other stimulants but keeps caffeine out of the profile. Feel something like that could really be solid and hit a market of guys who want to avoid caffeine but want a little boost heading into the gym. Especially for the older crowd as well.
    I believe there has been talk about a caffeine free focus xt.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    I believe there has been talk about a caffeine free focus xt.
    ^^twill be one of the upcoming releases....when? soon!...how soon? <puts finger to lips> Shhhhhhhh, it'll be soon....

  25. fadogia agrestis product. I know some people dont like it, but the stuff works, and it works great.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Did TCF-1 make me fat?
    By Boatcop1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 08:12 AM
  2. If you could make your own...
    By VaughnTrue in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-17-2008, 09:02 PM
  3. Want to make sure my PCT in OK
    By koi1214 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-10-2008, 06:44 PM
  4. 911 We shall make them pay
    By BioHazzard in forum Politics
    Replies: 178
    Last Post: 10-03-2006, 08:34 PM
Log in
Log in